As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Super Moss #ad
SuperMoss 22330 Orchid Sphagnum Moss Dried, 2.4lbs Small Bale, Natural #adSuper Moss #ad
- Washed and cleaned to Remove Dust and Small Particles. Ideal for planting orchids and succulents! 5 star quality - Long Fibers. Long-lasting preserved moss! Holds 10x its weight in water and can be used to amend tropical soils.
|Brand||Super Moss #ad|
|Part Number||7 59834 22330 6|
|Model||7 59834 22330 6|
2. Sun Bulb #ad
Sun Bulb 50450 Better Gro Orchid Moss,190 cu.in #adSun Bulb #ad
- Can also be used as a mounting medium for ferns. A high quality, natural imported sphagnum moss. It helps maintains adequate moisture, inhibits bacterial growth and reduces shock when re-potting seedlings.
|Brand||Sun Bulb #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sun Bulb #ad|
3. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
All Natural, Medium Size Bag. 2qt, Moss, Sphagnum Moss Potting Mix for Carnivorous Plants, Sarracenia, and Perlite Blend for Potting Venus Fly Traps, and More, Pitcher Plants #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Perfect soil for repotting your store-bought plants as they grow. Carnivorous plant soil mix sold here in 2qt bag for re-potting 1-2 medium plants or 3-4 small plants, our soilless carnivorous plant mix is a hand blended 60:40 mix of sphagnum moss dried peat and perlite, all 100% all-natural with no additives.
Dried sphagnum peat moss and perlite are ideal mediums for planting most types of carnivorous plants, simply moisten the moss and loosely surround the roots and pot your plants.
This blend allows for quick draining soil as well as a light and airy mix that allows air to get to the roots. Use our planting mixture to plant Venus flytraps, Sundews, or Pitcher Plants.
4. Hoffman #ad
10 Quarts, Hoffman 15503 Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss #adHoffman #ad
- Measures 2-inch in length by 9-inch in width by 14-inch in height. Canadian sphagnum peat Moss. Blend with peat Moss and perlite for custom soilless mix. Premium grade of horticultural, 99. 8 percent organic. When mixed with soil, increases the soil's capacity to hold water and nutrients.
5. besgrow #ad
Besgrow New Zealand Sphagnum Moss 100 Grams #adbesgrow #ad
- Naturally air dried to preserve the optimal quality. Harvested from carefully managed, sustainable swamps to guarantee availability. Very clean, no sticks or trash. 70% of product is 100mm+ long, light tan, cream color with some green tips. Super compact - 100g brick, 8 liters after hydrated.
6. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Sphagnum Moss Potting Mix for Carnivorous Plants, Sarracenia, and More, Medium Size Bag. 1qt, All Natural, Moss, and Perlite Blend for Potting Venus Fly Traps, Pitcher Plants #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Perfect soil for repotting your store-bought plants as they grow. Use our planting mixture to plant Venus flytraps, Sundews, or Pitcher Plants.
Carnivorous plant soil mix sold here in 1qt bag for re-potting 1-2 small plants, our soilless carnivorous plant mix is a hand blended 60:40 mix of sphagnum moss dried peat and perlite, all 100% all-natural with no additives.
Dried sphagnum peat moss and perlite are ideal mediums for planting most types of carnivorous plants, simply moisten the moss and loosely surround the roots and pot your plants. This blend allows for quick draining soil as well as a light and airy mix that allows air to get to the roots.
7. Sun Bulb Company Inc #ad
Sun Bulb Company Inc 50430 Better-Gro Sphagnum Moss, 240 Grams, Growing Medium #adSun Bulb Company Inc #ad
- Easy to use medium that holds moisture and fertilizer for growing plants like orchids and bonsai. All natural with no added dyes. Excellent for lining wire baskets, mounting staghorn or bromeliads, filling wire forms of topiary.
Decorative mulch potting media great for cattleyas, phalaenopsis, oncidiums and dendrobiums. This high quality moss is helpful to use in reducing shock when re potting seedlings.
8. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
1qt Size Bag, Gardening Soil Amendment and Carnivorous Plant Soil Media, Natural Sphagnum Peat Moss #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Peat moss is an incredible media for many gardening and repotting projects. Small bag 1qt size- sphagnum peat Moss, 100% All Natural Gardening Soil Base or Media. Ships fast, Satisfaction Gauranteed. 1qt 6 inch x 9 inch zipper Bag, Small Size Bag for Small Plants. Great for Carnivorous Plants.
9. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Indoor and Outdoor Soil Medium and Acidifier, Organic Sphagnum Peat Moss by Perfect Plants, 8 Dry Quarts Absorbs Essential Nutrients When Added to Soil and Enriches Plant Roots #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Does not compact — roots can grow Freely Within Containers. Soil additive — enhances container Conditions When Added to Potting Soil. Clean — can be added to any soil or soil mix without introducing anything harmful.
Indoor & outdoor — versatile, all-natural Additive For Indoor & Outdoor Plants. High absorbency — organic peat moss Retains High Percentage of Water and Nutrients.
10. GROWNEER #ad
Creepers, Climbing Indoor Plants, Coir Moss Totem Pole Coir Moss Stick for Plant Support Extension, GROWNEER 24 Inches Coir Totem Pole with 15 Pcs Plant Labels and 78 Inch Garden Ties #adGROWNEER #ad
- Material -- this coir totem pole is made of natural coir moss fiber, which is safety for your plants. The rope wrapped around the pole tighten the coir moss firmly for long-last use. Size -- 24” total height, 15” height per each coir pole includes 6” wood stick, diameter 1.
8”. It help plants maintain the water and nutrition for growing better. 78 inch garden ties provide convenient for you to secure plants to coir moss pole. Sturdy support -- the sturdy sharpened wood stick allows it to insert into soil easily, providing strong support for the plant extension.
Patent Pending. 24” total height is available by inserting one pole into another one. What you get -- 24" coir totem pole, allowing you to separate it into two 15” coir poles for multi-functional use; comes with 15 pcs plant labels, providing convenient for you to identify your plants.
Inside each coir pole is PVC pipe. Widely used -- totem coir pole is the ideal support for various indoor climbing plants. It is perfect for climbing plants, Money Plant, creepers, vine plants, such as, Pothos, Monstera. The totem coir plant support is ideal for climbing plants and creepers such as Pothos, Money Plant, Monstera.