As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eden Brothers #ad
Northeast Wildflower Seed Mix- 1/4 Pound #adEden Brothers #ad
- You can expect thick coverage with amazing results. It will produce a gorgeous display of colorful blooms without needing much attention or time. What to expect: perennial varieties usually show limited germination in their first season after planting, not roses, but will bloom to their full potential in the following growing season.
Many of the varieties are pollinators and will attract birds, and nearly every color. Lightly compress seeds about 1/4 to ½ inch to protect them. Once you’ve prepared the soil and sowed the seed, Coreopsis, from Maine to Maryland.
You may also see some weeds and grasses pop up—these are wildflowers, so don’t worry when you see some additional sprouts. Minimal tree coverage and little obstruction from other structures like a home or garage is best. What to expect: this mix was created to include a wide range of varieties that will bloom at different times.
Remove any brush left on top, and get ready for your next batch of blooms. It gives you the widest range of color for the longest season. Because the northeast wildflower Seed Mix contains both annuals and perennials, then the perennials will flourish the following season. Now sow! mix 1 part seed to 5 parts sand and distribute the mixture evenly. Description: a must-have for gardeners in the northeastern us, blanketflower and more.
2. Dirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
Non GMO Bulk Northeast Wildflower Seed Mix 112,500 Seeds 25 Species of Wildflower Seeds 1/4 Lb #adDirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
- Fortified with mycorrhizae, Superior, Beneficial Bacteria & Trichoderma for Easy, Organic Growing!.60% annual, 40% perennial species; 100% Pure Seed, No Fillers. A classic and easy to grow wildflower mix! Prefers full sun exposure; Specially Formulated for Northeastern States Non GMO, Heirloom, Open Pollinated.
Non-gmo bulk northeast wildflower Seed Mix 25 Species of Wildflower Seeds. Growing practices: no pesticides No Herbicides No Fungicides No Synthetic Fertilizers.
3. Seed-Balls.com #ad
US Native Wildflower Seed Bombs for Pollinators 50 Pack. Regional Wildflower Mix Seed Balls for Guerrilla Gardening Northeast #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Satisfaction guaranteed: Contains multiple seeds per ball and the essential nutrients and microbes for optimal germination and growth.
Effortless & enjoyable gardening: Perfect for new gardeners, and seniors; use for native wildflower gardens, backyard habitats, kids, and pollinator support. Scientifically developed soil: Blend of sustainably sourced compost and iron rich clay.
Pollinator friendly: great for attracting bees, and hummingbirds; Non-GMO, butterflies includes regionally native milkweed, pesticide and herbicide free. Attractive us native perennials & annuals: Vibrant flowers selected for beauty, durability, and pollinator value.
4. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Wildflowers Seeds to Plant in Northeast, Sow Right Seeds, Full Instructions for Planting and Growing a Beautiful Wild Flower Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Wonderful Gardening Gift 1 #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Pollinator friendly -- butterflies, bees, and hummingbirds love these varieties and will likely pay you many visits. Great way to support your local pollinators. Blooms all season -- annual and perennial mix including baby's breath, smooth penstemon, hairy beardtongue, Cornflower, Catchfly, Indian Blanket, shasta Daisy, Corn Poppy, Purple Coneflower, Gayfeather, Black-Eyed Susan, perennial lupine, Scarlet Flax, New England Aster, Lance-Leaved Coreopsis, Evening Primrose, siberian wallflower, Spurred Snapdragon and Sweet William Pinks.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Beautiful -- large full-color seed packet of wildflower seeds for northeast states like Connecticut, Delaware, New Hampshire, Maryland, Pennslyvannia, Virgina, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Washington D. C. Maine, new york, vermont, New Jersey, West Virginia.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Wildflower Northeast Mix 1434 Multi 500 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Various maturity dates. Germination rate about 70% or better. This bundle offers so many varieties of wildflowers that offer contnued delight year after year. Suitable for all regions of North America. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
6. Outsidepride #ad
1/4 LB, Outsidepride Northeast Wildflower Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Usda zones: 3 - 8. Company. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Sowing rate: 1/2 - 1 pound per 5, 000 Height: 36 - 48 inch mix, annuals and perennials. Bloom color: Mix.
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Annuals and Perennials, Northeast Wildflower Seed Mix #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Northeast seed mix has 25 Varieties Designed Specifically for this Region. 60% annuals and 40% Perennials -. 3 ounces. Sow on bare ground.
Grows in all zones. Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery Since 1985,. If possible, plant Before Rainy Season or Water Until Germination.
8. Nature's Seed #ad
500 sq. ft., Nature's Seed Northeast Wildflower Blend #adNature's Seed #ad
- Made in United States. Great lakes/new England region. Adapted native plant authenticity in your landscape. This mix is designed to be adaptable to a wide range of conditions within the geographic region.
|Brand||Nature's Seed #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Seed #ad|
9. HOME GROWN #ad
Wildflower Seeds | Bulk Mix of 24 Different Varieties of Non-GMO Wildflower Seeds 3oz | Bee and Butterfly Garden Seeds | Colorful Perennial Flower Seeds | American Wildflower Seeds for Your Garden #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Safe for nature and for you: our non-gmo wildflower seeds are pure seed with no filler. Ideal for birds, & butterflies: the colorful variety of wildflower seeds in this packet are perfect for attracting many different types of birds, bees, Bees, and butterflies. And because we source only 100% natural seeds with no fillers, our packets contain 4x more seeds than other brands.
Superior germination rate: whether you’re a veteran gardener, if you want a vibrant flower patch, or just getting your green thumb, you can count on our seeds to get you there. All the seeds contained in our wildflower seed packets are safe for planting.
Both you and flower-loving creatures can enjoy your beautiful garden. When fully matured, the wildflowers in this packet grow 24-36 inches tall. Wide variety of seeds: each of our wildflower seed packets contains a diverse and colorful assortment of flowers that are perfect for planters and gardens alike.
In this order, you will receive 24 different varieties of biennial, Blue Flax, Black Eyed Susans, annual & perennial seeds including Shasta Daisies, and more. Perfect for creating a lovely garden: with this wildflower seed packet, you will be able to sow and cultivate a 400 square foot garden full of American biennial, annual & perennial flower seeds. Bring the natural world closer to you by sowing our wildflower seeds indoors, on your patio, or in your garden.