As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dow #ad
Tordon Rtu Specialty Herbicide 1 Qt Kills Woody Plants And Trees Not For: Ca;ny" #adDow #ad
- Control unwanted trees by cut surface treatments in forest&non-crop areas such as fence rows, roadsides&rights-of-way. Not for sale in: ak, ca, dc, ri, fL, PR.
Instruction: no mixing or measuring is required, and you can use it nearly year-round. The blue dye in lets you easily keep track of treated stumps. Superior results: keeps more than 20 woody species at bay.
It translocates into the tree's root system to stop resprouts. Effective: kills cut stumps on fence lines&non-cropland areas. Easy-to-use: no-freeze formulation keeps the product flowing freely. Just pour it into the convenient squirt bottle applicator, and go to work. Ideal for in-season and off-season brush control.
2. ferti-lome #ad
Fertilome 11485 Brush Killer Stump Killer 32 oz #adferti-lome #ad
- For stump application use in its current form and use a brush not included to apply the product. For brush application mix 8 oz. This stump and brush remover is designed to kill stumps and woody plants like vines and weeds.
See product label for a full list of woody plants and vines targeted by this product. When applying the product to freshly cut stumps, apply within 45 minutes. Of the concentrate in 1 gallon of water and spray on leaves.
|Manufacturer||VPG FERTILOME #ad|
3. BioAdvanced #ad
Concentrate, 32 Ounce, BioAdvanced 704640B 704640 Brush Killer #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Coverage area: treats up to 4, 000 square feet. Special formula: special penetrating formula, kills even the toughest plants down to the root.
Results: start seeing visual results in 1- 6 weeks. Brush killer: kills kudzu, bramble, blackberry, poison Ivy, poison oak, and over 70 other types of weeds and brush. Rainproof protection: rainproof in 4 hours.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
4. Monterey #ad
32 oz, Monterey LG5367 Brush and Vine Killer Stump and Tree Sprouting Herbicide Control Concentrate #adMonterey #ad
- It can be used to kill stumps as well as prevent resprouting. Rainfall within 24 hours of application may reduce the effectiveness. Keep people and pets away from the area until the spray has dried. Freshly cut tree stumps will require undiluted application.
Control woody plants - the brush and vine Killer is ideal for control of woody plants and vines. Outdoor residential use only - this product is designed for outdoor residential use.
Brush and vine control - not only can this product be used for stump control, blackberry, cottonwood, alder, poison oak, but it can also be used to prevent the growth of poison ivy, honeysuckle, and more.
Not for use on edible crops - when applying the herbicide, avoid drift or spray onto desirable plants. Based on the active ingredient triclopyr, and perennial weeds in non-crop areas such as around homes, it is designed to control brush, vines, walkways, cabins, etc. Concentrated formula - this product comes as a concentrate and will require you to mix the chemical with water before application occurs.
5. Liquid Harvest #ad
8oz, Liquid Harvest Concentrated Brush Killer Comparable to Leading Triclopyr Brands, Formulated to Control over 70 types of Brush, Harmful Weeds, and Woody Plants – Also Kills Stumps & Prevents Sprouting, Vines #adLiquid Harvest #ad
- This is a systemic weed killer; results may be seen between 1 & 6 weeks. Once these weed killers are placed on the foliage, the plant absorbs them. For best results, apply when plants are fully bloomed and actively growing.
The weed killer is then transported throughout the plant and works against the plant's internal structures. Including thorny and harmful weeds that can be dangerous to pull by hand. Mix 4-8oz of liquid harvest trio per gallon of water for regular use on vines & hard to control plants in a hand sprayer and apply.
Apply anywhere tough brush grows. For stump use: completely cover freshly cut stump with undiluted product using a paintbrush for best results. Liquid harvest trio controls over 70+ types of brush, brambles, vines, and woody plants. Systemic weed killers are weed killers that are applied directly to the foliage of the plant.
6. Jensen Distributing - Lawn & Garden #ad
Bonide Vine & Stump Killer With Applicator Concentrate 8 Oz, 2 Pack #adJensen Distributing - Lawn & Garden #ad
- Brush-top applicator makes applying easy & accurate Comes as a concentrate. Unlike most other stump removers, Bonide Stump-Out Granules are made from sodium metabisulfite instead of potassium nitrate. Just mix with water. Built-in applicator for applying directly to cut stumps and vines Acts quickly to kill stumps before they sprout.
Kills kudzu and most other vines from the inside out Prevents sprouts on tree stumps Kills poison oak and poison ivy vines. Kills vines & stumps without harming desirable plants Keeps stumps from re-sprouting after cutting, effective & Economical.
7. Ortho #ad
Concentrate, Kudzu & Wild Blackberry, Kills Poison Ivy, Kills to the Root, Makes 8 Gallons, Poison Oak, 32 fl. oz., Ortho GroundClear Poison Ivy and Tough Brush Killer1 #adOrtho #ad
- Wilting or yellowing will occur in 2 to 6 weeks. Apply with an ortho dial ’n spray or a tank sprayer around homes, fences, cabins, buildings, and along trails.
Kill poison ivy, kudzu, poison oak, wild blackberry and other listed weeds with Ortho GroundClear Poison Ivy & Tough Brush Killer1. Kills to the root. Rainproof in 2 hours.
8. Ortho #ad
Kills Weeds and Grasses to the Root When Used as Directed, 1 gal., Ortho GroundClear Year Long Vegetation Killer1, Concentrate, Visible Results in 3 Hours, Up to 1 Year of Weed and Grass Control #adOrtho #ad
- Ortho groundclear year long vegetation Killer1 is a concentrate formula that kills weeds and prevents any re-growth for up to 1 year with a single application. Fast-acting formula starts working immediately.
Starts to kill weeds and grasses in 3 hours. Apply with a tank sprayer to driveways, under decks, on parking areas, gravel areas, sidewalks, rock and desert landscapes, and along fences and curbs packaging may vary. Kills tough weeds to the root when used as directed.
9. BioAdvanced #ad
1-Gallon, Poison Ivy and Other Tough Brush Killer Plus Non-Selective Weed Grass Control, BioAdvanced 704655A Triclopyr Kills Kudzu, Ready-to-Use #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Brush killer: kills kudzu, bramble, poison oak, Blackberry, Poison Ivy, and over 70 other types of weeds and brush. Special formula: special penetrating formula, kills even the toughest plants down to the root.
Rainproof protection: Rainproof in 4 hours. Results: start seeing visual results in 1 - 6 weeks. Use on: use around homes, fences, walkways, buildings, and more.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|