As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Big Pack, Sempervivum, Hen & Chicks, 1,000+ Hen & Chicks Cactus Mixed Seeds, Hardy Perennial in Zones 5-9, by MySeeds.Co Big Pack #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- 1, 000+ seeds per packet - BIG PACK. Very easy to grow from seed. The blooms also vary in colors of yellow and pink shades. Hen & chicks Cactus Mixed Seeds. Sempervivum - hardy PERENNIAL. Gorgeous house leeks seed - Hardy in zones 5-9.
2. WANCHEN #ad
100 pcs/bag Real mini succulent cactus seeds rare succulent perennial herb plants bonsai pot flower seeds indoor plant for home #adWANCHEN #ad
- Essential for any Garden. Germination Rate: 73%. Product type: mixed color Beauty Succulents Seeds, Number: 100pcs/bag. Location:courtyard, full-bloom Period:Summer, Climate:Temperate, Style:Perennial.
Function:beautifying, Cultivating Difficulty Degree:Regular, use:Outdoor Plants, Variety:succulent.
3. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Succulent Cactus Plant Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Hardy plants that require little to no maintenance. Cactus seeds can be grown as perennial flowering plants in USDA zones 10 - 11. Cacti are succulents making them very drought tolerant plants.
This seed mix will grow to approximately 6 - 12 inches in height. Plant 5 - 10 seeds per plant to get a dense, drought tolerant cacti for your container for flower pot.
4. Seeds Of Strength #ad
Mixed Colored Rare Beauty Succulents Seeds Garden and Home Bonsai Easy to Grow Flower Plant 200 Pcs Seeds #adSeeds Of Strength #ad
- Fun planting- plant wildflower style or in carefully arranged beds, whatever suits your fancy - Perennial and annual flowers. They flower in a huge variety of colors: yellow, mauve, red, wine, lavender, lilac, purple, dark red, blends, violet, pink, peach, bronze, & bicolors.
Easy to grow -- instructions additional growing tips in the ¡°how to¡± section of our website.
Easy and fun. It will be a good gift for friends who love planting. Plus we are available to answer your any questions as well. Great way to support your local pollinators. If these seed don¡¯t germinate or not received the seeds, we will happily make it ¡°Right¡± for you.
Beautiful flowering -200pcs mixed color Rare Succulents Seeds to Plant, Enjoy outside in the garden and indoor as cut flowers. Garden gift -- fun to grow. Friendly pollinator- butterflies and Bee love these flowers and will likely pay you many visits. Great for Privacy.
5. Seeds Of Strength #ad
Seeds Of Strength Mixture 200+ Succulents Seeds Garden and Home Bonsai Flower Plant #adSeeds Of Strength #ad
- Perfect for decorating garden, yard, balcony, etc. Pour on the water until it drains out the bottom. Then don’t water again until the soil has dried out.
Package: succulent Seeds 200+. Interesting shape and color, lots of species and varieties mixed, the package have all seeds mixed not individual labeled, the seeds were took this season.
This mix of winter hardy species are cold and frost hardy. The like sun, soil not to dry but not to wet either. Look amazing in patio planters. Providing they are planted in well drained soil they can easily survive temperatures as low as minus 30C -20F. Repeat this a couple times.
6. Seeds Of Strength #ad
200Pcs Mix Succulent Seeds Bonsai Plant Cacti & Succulents #adSeeds Of Strength #ad
- Package content: 200Pcs mixture Succulents Seeds. Sow: use well-draining soil regular potting soil or dirt won't do Use cactus soil/mix potting soil with sand/pumice/perlite Approximately 6 hours of sun per day Gradually give plant more sunlight each day.
Fertilizing needs:fertilize every two to four weeks during spring and summer Withhold fertilizer during the fall and winter months.
Watering needs:succulents are very sensitive to overwatering, and damp soil can cause root rot Dry out soil completely between waterings Recommended amount is once every two weeks Tip: top inch of soil should feel dry before watering again. Perfect to your lovely Home, Garden, Or Office! .
7. S-pone #ad
Mixed Colored 200pcs/bag Rare Beauty Succulents Seeds Garden and Home Bonsai Easy to Grow Flower Plant Seeds #adS-pone #ad
- Function:beautifying, cultivating Difficulty Degree:Regular, Use:Outdoor Plants, Variety:succulent. Classification:Happy Farm, Type:Stem Plant.
Location:courtyard, full-bloom Period:Summer, Climate:Temperate, Style:Perennial. Product type: mixed color Beauty Succulents Seeds, Number: 200pcs/bag. Applicable Constellation:Leo.
8. Sensual Succulents #ad
Sensual Succulents 15 Assorted Succulent Cuttings #adSensual Succulents #ad
- Assorted collection of succulent cuttings. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant. 15 succulent cuttings from our gardens in sunny California.
Warranty | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. Each cutting was picked individually and packaged with love. 30-day Health Guarantee. Great for terrariums and easy to care for.
9. QPEY #ad
Seed Starter Tray with Humidity Dome,30 Kits Resuable Planting Nursey Pots Seedling Trays Seed Starter Kit for Seedling Flower Plant,Plant Container Cups with Vented Domes and Drain Holes #adQPEY #ad
- Widely usesuitable for succulent plants and mini landscape plants, parlor palm, devil's ivy, orchid, snake plant, mint, planting most small and medium-sized plants like peace lily, or herbs, brightening up your living place.
With lightweight, reusable material and restored after being compressed with no broken. They are washable and reusable. Save space when not in use. Flexible & reusablethese garden nursery pots are made of lightweight, soft and thin material, which will deform but not broken under pressure and extrusion.
Best gardening choicecheap price and reusable nursery plant pots.
Widely usesuitable for succulent plants and mini landscape plants, devil's ivy, or herbs, orchid, mint, parlor palm, planting most small and medium-sized plants like peace lily, snake plant, brightening up your living place. Easy to observehigh quality transparent plastic pots make it easy to observe your seedlings without interrupting the process.