As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Package of 30,000 Seeds, Perennial Wildflower Mixture 100% Pure Live Seed Non-GMO Seeds by Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Each packet measures 3. 25 inches wide by 4. 50 inches tall. All wildflower seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Popular favorites such as black-eyed susan, White Yarrow & More! Contains 100% pure live seed, Columbine, Purple coneflower, no fillers or inert matter.
Quality wildflower seeds packaged by Seed Needs. The plants range in heights from 12 to 48 inches tall, with the majority reaching an average height of 20 to 30 inches tall. This specialty blend of wildflowers consists solely of perennial flowering plants. This packet consists of 16 individual species of wildflowers.
2. MyS #ad
25 Seeds of Iris Sibirica, Siberian Iris 'Ceasar's Brother' Award Winner! Tall Intense velverty Purple/Violet Blooms! #adMyS #ad
- Likes well drained and moderaly fertile soils. Likes well drained and moderaly fertile soils. Iris are named after the beautiful Greek Godess of the 'rainbow' - Few others can rival its coloring and vigor! Grows in full sun or partial shade.
Siberian iris are tall, graceful plants with slim, grassy foliage. Beautiful in pots or use in landscaping. Intense velvety rich violet blooms with speckled/striped markings - Old Award winning popular variety! Few others can rival its coloring, vigor and elegance! Blooms profusely and is spectacular when planted in masses.
3. PAPCOOL #ad
40 Séẹds Caesars Brother Siberian Iris Séẹds, Iris Siberica #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Flower: wildflower, marigold, poppy, morning glory, pansy, delphinium, geranium, milkweed, lavender, ivy, peony, lilac, hydrangea, moonflower, mimosa pudica, datura, jasmine, cockscomb, sunflower, canna, echinacea, orchids, chrysanthemum, shameplant, daisy, lupine, lotus, coleus, dahlia, nasturtium, periwinkle, lily, adenium obesum, petunia, hyacinth, lantana, hollyhock, wisteria, zinnia, coneflower, foxglove, hibiscus, rose, safflower, cosmos, vinca, tulips, gladiolus.
Grass: clover, catnip, cat, weed, bermuda, wheatgrass, ryegrass, thyme, zoysia, kentucky bluegrass, fescue.
Vegetable: zucchini, bitter gourd, mushroom, cucamelon, potato, cabbage, jicama, okra, pea, carrot, eggplant, pumpkin, tomato, asparagus, broccoli, corn, bean, mustard, spinach, bok choy, lettuce, turnip, luffa, radish, rhubarb, squash, cucumber, cabagge, kale, lettuce, moringa, brussels spouts.
Herb: mint, chives, parsley, rosemary, jalapeno, cumin, pepper, cumin, ginseng, onion, cilantro, culantro, basil, garlic, cayenne, chilli. Fruit: grape, papaya, lychee, blackberry, carambola, pear, plum, jackfruit, passion, peach, pineapple, strawberry, blackcurrant, lime, watermelon, guava, raspberry, cherry, blueberry, kiwi, kumquat, melon, apricot.
4. tiyuki #ad
PRE-Order for Fall TYK3 Siberian Iris Bulbs Butter and Sugar #adtiyuki #ad
- Butter and sugar is a sturdy, prolific bloomer, an introduction from the famous New England hybridizer, McEwen, and a Morgan-Wood Metal iris winner. Shipping will begin on september! 1 siberian Iris bulb.
Pre order for fall. This lemon brushed siberian iris represented a color breakthrough, the first hybrid to sport clear yellow markings and it's still one of the best. Where happy, it reblooms later in the season. Deer resistant. Develops into substantial clumps.
5. MyS #ad
100+ Seeds of Iris Mix, Blue, Yellow & White Colored Mix of Bearded and Siberian iris. Graceful and Charming Blooms 2 Feet Tall! Forms Rizomes, Purple #adMyS #ad
- Glamourous, graceful plants with slim, waved, ruffled or frilled blooms that come in every possible color! Siberian iris are tall, grassy foliage. A lovely charming mix of bearded & Siberian iris - Mix includes Yellow, Blue, White, Purple colors.
Bearded iris are the supermodels of flowers. Iris are named after the beautiful Greek Godess of the 'rainbow' - Few others can rival its coloring and vigor! Likes well drained and moderaly fertile soils. Beautiful in pots or use in landscaping.
6. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Iris Missouriensis, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- 12 - 24 inch perennial. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Company. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Usda zones: 2 - 9. Bloom color: Blue. Sowing rate: 1 - 2 seeds per plant.
7. Tropical OasiSONEGSAHSHA #ad
Package of 25 seeds, RARE Very hard to find them all: 5 different colors of Wisteria, 5 each color #adTropical OasiSONEGSAHSHA #ad
- Hardy zone 3-9. White, pink, blue, lavender and purple Wisteria.5 varieties, 5 seeds each. Can be container grown. 0 .
8. LGKO #ad
Siberian iris Iris sibirica 30 Seeds #adLGKO #ad
- The leaves are usually much shorter than the stem, linear, green, not rigid. The flowers are characteristic of irises, often with a pale milky or yellowish center, violet-blue, with the outer lobes of a characteristic elongated shape without a sharp transition of the plate into the nail.
Siberian iris is a herbaceous perennial plant. Model: 30 seeds.
9. Outsidepride #ad
500 Seeds, Outsidepride Perennial Lupine Plant Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Lupines bring interest and beauty to any naturalized landscape setting, and they fixate nitrogen for the soil. Perennial lupine can grow wild or in your flower bed in USDA zones 3 - 9. This wildflower is an early summer bloomer and very attractive to butterflies and hummingbirds.
Lupinus perennis is a well-known and loved perennial wild flower. Wild blue lupine can reach heights of 36 inches and be deer resistant. Plant these open pollinated, heirloom, non gmo seeds at 1 pound per 1, 000 square feet or 40 pounds per acre.