As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. beauty beyond belief WILDFLOWER SEEDS #ad
Open-Pollinated Wildflower Seed Mix Packet, 1 oz, Partial Shade Wildflower Seeds Bulk, No Fillers, Annual, Perennial Wildflower Seeds Year Round Planting #adbeauty beyond belief WILDFLOWER SEEDS #ad
- That’s over 1 oz. Of lush wildflower coverage. Ft. This wildflower mix will make the perfect Christmas gifts for those gardeners in your life. We know seeds ! our expertly crafted botanical garden seed mixes contain a wide variety of both perennials and annuals that are specifically designed to work in areas that get minimum 4 - 6 Hours of Sunshine a day.
Of pure seeds with no fillers. 100 sq. Gardener tested! full lush coverage: wildflower seeds bulk 30, 000 seed quantity to give you the coverage you desire.
Great for those partial shade areas. Ft. Compare and see the quality value. Each partial shade friendly wildflower seed packet gives you 100 sq.
Lush coverage of wildflowers expertly designed to provide, hardy over the most growing zones. We are committed to providing the highest quality, non-GMO/non-GE seeds to our customers, open-pollinated, guaranteed. Designed to you lush coverage of annual and perennial blooms all year long. A trusted source of high quality seeds since 1985. 30, fences, 000 seeds 1 oz.
2. CHERYL'S UNIQUE FLOWER SEEDS #ad
50+ Blue Fescue Ornamental Grass/Perennial Festuca/Drought Tolerant/Sun or Shade #adCHERYL'S UNIQUE FLOWER SEEDS #ad
- Grows 10-12 inches tall. Easy to grow perennial, drought tolerant full sun or full shade. Strong, robust plants. Low maintenance / thrives on neglect. This year's fresh seeds.
3. Outsidepride #ad
1/4 LB, Outsidepride Lupine Russells Wild Flower Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- This wild flower seed mix can reach heights of 36 - 48 inches and be deer tend to avoid these plants. Some of the blooms are bi-colored as well. This seed mix adds vibrant colors in shades of red, yellow and white. Russells lupine is a perennial wildflower growing in usda zones 4 - 8.
Plant these open pollinated, non gmo seeds at 2 - 3 seeds per plant or 14 ounces per 1, heirloom, 000 square feet or 37 pounds per acre. For a reliable, colorful performance, start Lupine seeds and enjoy! For years, gardeners have been growing these perennials for a great source of vibrant late-spring to early summer color.
The russell lupine plants are vigorous with a spread of 12 - 16 inches wide, pink, blue, creating a bushy mat of bright green foliage beneath the bloom spikes.
Russell lupine care is simply deadheading the faded flower spikes. Lupines are a wonderful vertical accent in the flower garden, and they make nice cut flowers too attracting birds and butterflies. Lupinus polyphyllus is a well-known and loved perennial. Where weather is hotter, provide some afternoon shade. The flowers will attract attention from butterflies, hummingbirds and your neighbors! The plants prefer cooler climates. They will self-sow if not trimmed back.
4. skywayoutdoor #ad
USA, Moss Verbena, Creeping Perennial Purple Flower, 50 + GROUNDCOVER Seeds #adskywayoutdoor #ad
- Moss verbena rarely requires watering after they are established. Moss verbena is a low growing, containers, pots, + meadows. Perfect for roadside plantings and reclamtion and can fill bare spots in your yard quickly.
Not fussy about the type of soil, moss verbena will grow in just about any soil conditions as long as it’s well-draining. Draw butterflies and other wildlife to your yard with this easy to grow moss verbena groundcover! Low growing + spreading growth make this variety an ideal evergreen ground cover with aromatic ferny, creeping perennial in zone 6-11 and grown as an annual in other zones.
Drought and heat tolerant. It’s a fast growing ground cover that looks great in rock gardens, finely cut foliage.
5. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Individual Packets Blue Columbine, and Coleus Rainbow Mix, English Daisy, Iceplant, Non-GMO Heirloom Seed to Grow, Part Shade Flower Seed Collection for Planting, Forget-me-not, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Enjoy outside in the garden and indoors as cut flowers. Fun -- plant wildflower style or in carefully arranged beds - be sure to choose a spot that only gets filtered sunlight or direct sunlight for 1-4 hours per day. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you.
Beautiful -- large individual packets of blue columbine, and coleus rainbow Mix - this collection boasts five colorful flowers that do well in areas with partial shade.
Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions.
Great way to attract and support your local pollinators. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Pollinator friendly -- bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds love these flowers and will likely pay you many visits. Bright vibrant colors such as blue, pink, Iceplant, Forget-me-not, English Daisy, purple, and orange along with different sizes and textures.
6. Emerald Goddess Gardens #ad
Dwarf RADICANS Miniature Gardenia Live Plant Low Grower Fragrant White Flowers 4 Inch Starter Size Pot Emerald Tm #adEmerald Goddess Gardens #ad
- Large, intensely fragrant, semi-double white flowers. Plant will be a minimum of about 6-8 inches tall and unlikely to have bloom or bud at the time of shipping.
No other additional, starter size plant growing and shipped in a 4 inch diameter pot. Warranty: warranty is limited to guaranteeing plants will arrive safely, in good and healthy condition, extended or long term Warranty is expressed or implied.
For temperate climates. Not suitable for as a House Plant. Easy to grow, low maintenance plant when in the correct lightly shaded environment. Great gift for any gardener. One 1 well rooted, and is conditioned on seller receiving prompt notice of any problem with the condition accompanied by photo validation. Bloom in late Spring to Early Summer. Recommended for usda zones 7, 9, 8, 10.
|Brand||Emerald Goddess Gardens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Emerald Goddess Gardens tm #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Warranty: Plants are guaranteed to arrive to their destination in good and healthy condition and to be the species and cultivar described in the listing, within recognized industry tolerances. No other extended warranties or guarantees of fitness for any particular purpose, growth and survival beyond safe arrival are expressed or implied. Remedy under this warranty is strictly limited to either replacement or refund of the purchase price, at our discretion. Returns are accepted only in accordance with our store policies and Amazon's Policy For Perishable Returns Please click here to the review the details of our Terms of Sale. Placement of the order constitutes acceptance of these terms.|
7. Eden Brothers #ad
1 Pound, Mixed Wildflower Seeds, Attracts Pollinators, Attracts Butterflies, Easy to Grow & Maintain, Attracts Hummingbirds, Attracts Bees, Landscaping, Partial Shade Wildflower Seed Mix #adEden Brothers #ad
- Sit back, relax, and let Mother Nature do the rest! Growing at varying sizes that reach no higher than two feet, reds, this mix will truly light up your garden with vibrant blues, yellows -- every color of the rainbow from summer to fall. Plant in the spring or fall and be amazed at the amount of blooms in colors so vibrant and movie-screen worthy: red, and purple blooms of all shapes and sizes.
Most wildflowers love the sun, white, but this collection can withstand and even thrive in shady spots, making growing from seed easy. Have confidence knowing your garden comes from non-GMO products and 100% pure seed without fillers, and herb seeds, and flower bulbs. Water plants when the soil is dry, pink, yellow, cut off dead flowers to encourage growth, and that's it! So easy.
Eden brothers offers the highest quality wildflower seed mixes and over 2, organic, and award-winning varieties are also available. Mix includes bachelor button/cornflower, rose mallow, chinese houses, california poppy, lemon mint, purple coneflower, Sweet William, Dames Rocket, Annual Baby's Breath Gypsophila elegans, baby blue eyes, Red Corn Poppy, Evening Primrose, Annual Phlox Red, coreopsis lance leaf, Scarlet Flax, five Spot, Alpine Forget Me Not, toadflax/spurred snapdragon, Catchfly, Foxglove, siberian wallflower, Shirley Poppy Mixed.
This collection of wildflowers takes such little effort to maintain for the diversity of flowers included! This enchanting wildflower mix attracts hummingbirds and pollinators and is a cinch to grow and maintain, allowing you to direct your attention elsewhere. Hundreds of heirloom, vegetable, 000 other varieties of flower, all from a US-based gardening company. Make growing flowers in shaded gardens easy with this bestselling mix specifically designed for areas of partial shade or filtered sun.
8. Willard & May #ad
Perennial Shade Garden Flower Bulb, White Feather Hosta #adWillard & May #ad
- Bulb size: no. Partial shade, Full Shade. Mature height: 10" to 12". Bloom time: Summer to Frost. Attracts Butterflies and Hummingbirds. 1 premium.
9. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Myosotis sylvatica Flower Seeds, Perennial Zone 3-9, Flower Seeds By MySeeds.Co Big Pack, 50,000 French Forget Me Not, Forget Me Not, Big Pack #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- Clusters of tiny simple flowers Sun/Shade: Full sun or near full shade. Perennial zone 3 - 9. 50, 000 seeds per packet big pacK More than 1 oz in Weight. French ~ forget me not. Myosotis sylvatica Flower Seeds.