As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Potting Mix 2 cu. ft. #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Grows plants twice as Big! vs. Unfed plants. Unfed plants. For use in containers. More blooms for more color vs. For indoor and outdoor container plants. Feeds up to 6 months.
2. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Expand 'n Gro Concentrated Planting Mix 0.33 Cu Ft #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Feeds plants for up to 6 months. Expands up to 3x when water is added and grows up to 3X bigger plants than native soil. Holds up to 50% more water than basic potting soil. Expands up to 3x when water is added and creates up to 90% more air space in native soil.
Grows up to 3x bigger plants than native soil and feeds up to 6 months. Ships right to your door in a lightweight package, so no heavy lifting. Can be used in-ground or in containers see label for instructions. Great substitute for garden soil or potting mix.
3. Dr. Earth #ad
Vegetable & Herb Fertilizer Poly Bag, Dr. Earth Organic 5 Tomato #adDr. Earth #ad
- Feeds for several months. 100 percent natural and organic; Exceptional results because nutrients are released quickly; Feeds for several months; Consistent premium quality.
100-percent organic formula provides optimum levels of essential plant nutrients; eliminates the need for chemical fertilizers when used as directed. Optimum levels of primary plant nutrients. Contains no gMOs, chicken manure or sewage sludge.
For more nutritious and tasty vegetables. More abundant crops; More nutritious and tasty vegetables. Eight select strains of ecto and Endo Mycorrhizae contribute to drought tolerance, enhanced nutrient availability and increased plant performance. Contains pro-biotic, seven champion strains of beneficial soil microbes plus ecto and endo mycorrhizae. Made with 100% organic and natural ingredients.
|Brand||Dr. Earth #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dr. Earth #ad|
4. Coast of Maine #ad
20 Quart Bag, Coast of Maine OMRI Listed Tomato and Vegetable Plant Potting Soil Compost Blend for Container Gardens and Flower Pots #adCoast of Maine #ad
- Ideal for all plants: Lightweight, organic compost potting soil blend that's ideal for tomatoes and vegetables. Nutrient dense: dark brown blend of composts and nutrients to provide everything your plants need.
Certified organic: OMRI-listed and preservative-free for use in organic gardening operations. Perfect density: Balanced design encourages water retention and steady drainage. Plenty of material: 20 quarts of potting soil for your container garden or professional farm; Material: Earthworms.
5. BRUT WORM FARMS #ad
Non-Toxic and Odor Free, Flowers, BRUT WORM FARMS Worm Castings Soil Builder, Organic Fertilizer, 30 Pounds, Use Indoors or Outdoors, Natural Enricher for Healthy Houseplants, and Vegetables #adBRUT WORM FARMS #ad
- Non-toxic and odor free, vegetables and more! Our castings are teeming with beneficial microbes and bacteria to keep your plants healthy and happy! Fresh fertilizer: each 30 pound bag contains very fresh castings, flowers, usually less than a week old, to guarantee only the best organic fertilizer that will make your plants thrive! Indoor or outdoor use: containing only high-quality earthworm castings and nothing else, it’s an excellent choice for houseplants, our soil builder is perfectly suited for indoors or outdoors.
Healthy microbes and bacteria: treat your soil to balanced minerals and nutrients. Organic soil enricher: designed for truly natural gardening.
About brut worm farms: we raise the worms ourselves, production is not outsourced so you can avoid sand, indoors, on our farm in Minnesota. Brut worm farms earthworm castings are dark, rich, pure, and high in organic matter--boosting and providing long-term nourishment to your plants’ soil. Unlike other competitors, sticks and other things that don’t belong in a premium worm castings product.
6. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Plant Food Vegetables & Herbs 2 lb #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Feeds instantly to promote big and beautiful results vs unfed. Use miracle-gro soil plus plant food for even more harvest vs unfed. Apply with a watering can or Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder. Will not burn when used as directed.
Miracle-gro water soluble Plant Food Vegetables and Herbs includes natural ingredients. Miracle-gro water soluble plant food Vegetables and Herbs is great for tomatoes, peppers, cucumber, carrots, squash, basil and other herbs and vegetables.
7. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Indoor Potting Mix 6 qt., Grows beautiful Houseplants, 2-Pack #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Designed to be less prone to gnats Contains no compost or bark, which are known to shelter fungus gnats. Blended for a wide variety of container plants. Contains coconut coir, which holds and releases water and helps soil easily re-wet. For use in containers. Feeds up to 6 months.
|Manufacturer||Miracle Gro #ad|
8. Legigo #ad
50 Pcs 40mm Peat Pellets Starter Pods, Compressed Starting Plugs Pellet Fiber Soil Helps to Avoid Root Shock for Planting Herb Flower Vegetables #adLegigo #ad
- As the plant grows, to prevent the root stifled. The quantity is ample for you to start seeds plug of different plants at the same time. They are small and compact, can promote plant growth, easily and cleanly storeable, which is beneficial to plants, easy to transition into bigger containers.
Perfect size: each peat soil pellet is 1. 6 inch diameter and 047 high, very convenient to store and carry out, it also can suitable for 1020 trays, and the height can reach 2.16 inch after absorbing water, help your seedlings grow faster. Easy to use: you just put them in warm water to expand them not too hot or they'll tear, you could cut the netting off for help the roots to expand or transplant into bigger pot, push in some seeds and done.
Wide application: seeds starter pellet are great for starting your veggios, making your seedling work easier and less cost.
You also can grow it with kids as a plant project, such as tomatoes, garden plants in indoor or outdoor, peppers, evening primrose, or as gift send to your family. Material: peat pellets are made of peat, offers great aeration and water retention, and is harmless to the environment and can be completely degraded. Easy to use, perfect for germinating seeds. What you get: each package includes 50 pcs 40mm peat pellets, these come in a compressed round shape, once water is added they grow significantly.
9. nutroeno #ad
Coco Coir Bricks for Plants, Compressed Coconut Fiber Substrate Garden Coir Plant Soil for Vegetables Flowers Berries Planting, Reptile Bedding3 Pack #adnutroeno #ad
- Ideal for a variety of applicationsuse for indoor or outdoor plants. These compressed coco fiber blocks are a perfect growing medium and can also be used to start seeds or roots in a pot or planter. Fully expands a brick could obtain 2 Gallon of moist, making it easy to carry, fluffy Coco Coir soil.
Increased oxygen and great drainage means less over watering problems, the #1 reason for plant failure. Fibers are unique microscopic tubes that fill then allow excess water to pass through.
Convenience and easy to usecoconut brick is compressed, use and store. The final volume of the expanded coir depends on the amount of water used to constitute it. This creates air space, providing vital oxygen to plant roots.
Long lifethe coco coir remains in use for a long time and can be reused indefinitely. A fully-hydrated brick can hold eight to ten times its volume in water. Eco-friendly and sustainable this coconut coir is a perfect alternative to peat moss and works better while being environmentally responsible. Provides better aeration than soil. Coco coir growing mediumnatural, low in natural salts, harvested from coconut outer shells are compressed into 1. 4 lbs coir blocks.