As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. RAW ELEMENTS #ad
RAW- Phosphorus Plant Nutrient for Fruiting and Flowering/ Increase Fruit Flower Yield/ Plant Feeding Supplement/ for Horticulture Purposes Indoor /Outdoor Use- 2 oz #adRAW ELEMENTS #ad
- Directions for use: add1/16th to 1/8th tsp per Gallon in the reservoir for irrigation. A critical component in the storage of energy within the plant. Raw phosphorus- Easily mixes into water and is completely soluble.
Where to use: great for use in soil, hydroponics, or other growing media. About the product: raw phosphorus contains 61% pure water soluble phosphate p. Works in conjunction with all nutrient and feeding programs.
Important to cellular division and development of new plant tissue. Raw phosphorus is ideal for boosting Phosphorus P levels, treating deficiencies and creating optimal recipe solutions.
Apply as needed. This product also contains a small amount of Ammonium Nitrogen 9% which plants can utilize during bloom. Benefits: promotes fruit and flower production. Phosphorus is particularly beneficial during the early rooting stage but also provides energy during fruit and flower production. It promotes rooting and early plant vigor.
|Brand||RAW ELEMENTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||NPK Industries #ad|
2. Easy Peasy #ad
Triple Super Phosphate 0-46-0 Easy Peasy Plants 99% pure 5lb #adEasy Peasy #ad
- Enriched source of Phosphorus. Granular for easy application and feeds plants quickly. More economical than any other phosphate. Helps root growth, fruit, and flower formation. Use only 1 cup per 100 square feet at planting time and every 6 weeks.
3. Hi-Yield #ad
Hi-Yield 32115 Super Phosphate 0-18-0 4 lbs. #adHi-Yield #ad
- See label for application instructions. This phosphate fertilizer can be used on outdoor plants for enhanced growth. Provides a readily available form of phosphate which is used by plants during photosynthesis.
This plant growth supplement promotes larger more beautiful blooms & fruit. This plant phosphate supplement contains 18% phosphate derived from Super Phosphate. Applications rates vary with plant type and size.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
4. EZ-gro #ad
Indoor Plant Food by E Z-GRO 15-30-15 PT | Liquid Plant Food for Your Indoor Plants | Our Liquid Fertilizer Increases Bud Set in Flowering | Our Indoor Plant Fertilizer has High Phosphorus Level #adEZ-gro #ad
- Concentrated liquid fertilizer - Add to water for the most effective and accurate nutrient delivery system to your house plants.
Micronutrient package - provides for optimal nutrition for both roots and foliage. Ideal fertilizer - e z-gro 15-30-15 is made especially for the nutrition of your house plants. Its chelated micronutrients are more readily available to your plants.
High phosphorus content - Encourages rapid root development and increase bud set and bud count in the flowering stage. Free measuring cup - included for precise and accurate application of our Professional 15-30-15 House Plant Fertilizer.
5. FoxFarm #ad
4 Pound Bag, FoxFarm FX14650 Happy Frog Organic Fruit and Flower Fertilizer with Phosphorus and Nitrogen for Vibrant Blooms and Improved Root Health #adFoxFarm #ad
- Higher nutrient intake: Mycorrhizal fungi help increase root efficiency for improved nutrient uptake. Stronger root systems: May improve water absorption in various root systems. Ideal for fruits & flowers: Happy Frog Fertilizer for fruit and flowers specifically designed with essential nutrients.
Contains essential nutrients: Mix provides phosphorus for fruit and flower development and nitrogen for growth support. Features: omri-listed for organic fruit and flower gardens; NPK Nitrogen: 4; NPK Phosphorus: 9; NPK Potassium: 3; Size: 4-pound bag.
6. ENVY #ad
ENVY Bloom Trigger Professional Grade 0-10-11 Phosphate + Potassium Hydroponic Bloom Nutrient 8oz #adENVY #ad
- Great for soil, flowering, hydro or coir - our bloom trigger is designed to be effective across all major growing mediums in its ability to elicit prolific budding, and aromatic terps such as Limonene.
Prolific flowering - our bloom trigger provides a highly-available source of potassium and phosphorus to drive bud and flower production while being supported by supplementary Vitamin B-1.
Super concentrated - only 1-2 teaspoons 5-10ml are needed per gallon of water, making our Bloom Trigger both highly-effective and highly-economical. High phosphate content - our bloom Trigger is scientifically formulated to supply Phosphorous and Potassium to your plants exactly when needed for superior budding, flowering and bulking.
Better with envy - our bloom trigger works well with any and all supplemental nutrition; but for optimal results, consider using our ENVY CalMag+ Fe and our Base A/B nutrients together.
7. Coast of Maine #ad
Calcium, Budding & Blooming, Phosphorus Plant Food Fertilizer, Coast of Maine Fish Bone Meal – Soil Amendment #adCoast of Maine #ad
- Excellent source of calcium 18% and Phosphorus 13%, making it ideal for budding and blooming plants. Slow-release nutrients feed you plant consistently over weeks or months – no burning or saggy leaves from lack of nutrients! Good source of trace elements, which enhance your soil for maximum yield.
Granular size, which means it won't wash away when you water your plant like liquid nutrients do. Promotes root growth, giving your plant a huge boost in nutrient up-take, speeding growth and increasing strength.
8. Nature's Lawn & Garden #ad
Bio-Enhanced 10-8-8 All Purpose Plant Food Concentrate, High Phosphorus Nitrogen Fertilizer with Humic Acid, Pet-Safe, Indoor/Outdoor Use, 1 Qt, Kelp, Non-Toxic, Nature’s Lawn #adNature's Lawn & Garden #ad
- Your balanced universal fertilizer for effortless growing of healthy plants: Your Liquid All Purpose Fertilizer for plants will help your plants thrive from top to bottom, life-giving organic materials, providing balanced macronutrients, and soil-building microbes to fast track growth and increase plant vitality. Apply every 10 days until buds or blossoms appear.
How to use your all purpose high phosphorus fertilizer for natural gardening and foliar feeding: 1 Mix 2 oz of water soluble Bio-Enhanced 10-8-8 per gallon of water or 1 tablespoon per quart of water. The premier all-purpose plant formula trusted by lawn and garden professionals to: Improve rooting and increase resistance to fungus, and more, and weather stress, disease, increase nutrient availability to the roots, bioactivate the soil, with added kelp/seaweed and humic & fulvic acid.
Perfect for fiddle leaf ferns, bonsai, biodegradable, potted Plants, Herbs, Yards of Any Size, Trees, Vegetables, Houseplants, Sod, Plants, and more!.
Excellent for winter plant care for indoor gardening and houseplants. The best non-toxic, fig trees, hydroponic and indoor gardens, pet-safe, liquid plant food and all-purpose fertilizer for: all grass types, succulents, tropical plants, lemon and citrus trees, Hydroponics & More. Made in the usa with a worry-free guarantee: we know you’ll love your nature’s Lawn Bio-Enhanced 10-8-8 All Purpose Plant Food, but if for any reason you’re not satisfied, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on our Universal Liquid Plant Fertilizer. 2 use a fine mist hand or pump sprayer and coat the bottoms and tops of leaves only to the point of run-off.
9. Down To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
Down to Earth Organic Rock Phosphate Fertilizer 0-3-0, 5 lb #adDown To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
- Soft rock phosphate is an untreated, mined material with a natural source of Phosphorus and Calcium that is available more quickly than hard rock phosphate. Should be applied to soils prior to planting and can be mixed with compost or manures for additional soil building benefits.
Down to earth rock phosphate is a five pound box of all natural fertilizer with 0-3-0 formula and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute OMRI for use in organic production.
Rock phosphate has 18% calcium and is essential for building soil phosphate levels for long term plant productivity and for preventing calcium deficient soils. This premium powder grade is an excellent nutrient resource for all types of flowering plants including bulbs, fruits, shrubs, trees and vegetables.