As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scotts #ad
Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Perennial Ryegrass Mix, 7.lb., Full Sun and Light Shade, Quickly Repairs Bare Spots, Ideal for High Traffic Areas and Erosion Control, Seeds up to 2,900 sq. ft. #adScotts #ad
- Includes scotts best seed, helps protect seedlings against disease, keeps seed moist 2x longer than uncoated seed and feeds to jumpstart growth. Ideal for quick growth, erosion control and high traffic areas.
Seeds up to 2, 900 sq. 4 in 1 watersmart plus coating absorbs more water than uncoated seed, feeds with essential nutrients and helps protect seedlings from disease. Ft. Designed for full sun and light shade, fine bladed texture & low drought resistance.
2. Greenview #ad
GreenView 2829355 Fairway Formula Grass Seed Perennial Ryegrass Blend, 20 lb #adGreenview #ad
- Pair with greenview fairway formula Grass Seed Seeding Success, a biodegradable mulch with fertilizer that protects grass seed while it germinates.
Ideal when you want to see quick growth; highly recommended for heavy traffic areas. Fast seed germination in 7-10 days for quickly established lawns. An excellent choice if seeding in an area with compacted soil.
Mixture of top-rated, premium quality seed blends that are 99. 9% weed free. Ideal choice for overseeding warm season grasses during cooler months. Greenview yard wide guarantee: Your Satisfaction or Your Money Back. Uncoated seeds ensure maximum seed coverage; 5, 000 sq ft coverage if seeding new lawn; 10, 000 sq ft coverage if over seeding existing lawn.
|Manufacturer||Lebanon Seaboard Corporation #ad|
|Warranty||Lebanon Seaboard Corporation guarantees you will be satisfied with the performance of this product when used as directed, or your money back. If not satisfied, describe the nature of your problem and simply send proof of purchase to: Lebanon Seaboard Corporation 1600 East Cumberland Street Lebanon, PA 17042.|
3. Barenbrug #ad
Improve Sports Fields, and Yards 10 LB Bag, Golf Courses, Home Lawn, Parks, Barenbrug Turf Star Regenerating Perennial Ryegrass Grass Seed with Yellow Jacket Seed Coating #adBarenbrug #ad
- Resilient and tolerant of tough summer conditions. For new lawn, and peaks in 10-14 days. For overseeding. Seeding rate of 8-10 lbs. 1, and 4-5 lbs. 1, 000 sq. Establishment: germination begins in less than 1 week, 000 sq. Ft. Mowing recommendation of 2-3” but can go as low as ¾” with high inputs.
Patented regenerating perennial ryegrass: improve your fields, landscapers, sports field managers, fairways, and other turf areas with this grass seed's outstanding regenerating abilities.
Prepared to resistance diseases, quickly recover from extreme wear, and tolerates insects. Ft. Heavy traffic tolerant: rpr provides traffic tolerance with early establishment and ability to repair thinner areas. Make your lawn or field lush: resilient and tolerant of tough summer conditions when perennial ryegrass is the turf of choice, golf course, RPR is the ideal selection for your sport and recreational turf facility, and active home lawn.
High endophyte content: improved stress tolerance and strong transition zone performance. Professional turf product: this product uses the exact seed varieties and standards of quality set forth by our high-end customers including golf course superintendents, and more.
4. Scotts #ad
Helps Control Erosion, Fundamentals by Scotts Grass Seed Perennial Ryegrass Mix: Up to 1,249 sq. ft., For High Traffic Areas, 3 lbs. #adScotts #ad
- Of existing lawn; for best results, apply with a Scotts spreader, then lightly rake seed into the soil and water daily. Ft. Plus, it establishes quickly and helps control erosion. Of new lawn and reseeds 1, 249 sq. Grow a lawn that grows well in sunny and high traffic areas with Fundamentals by Scotts Grass Seed Perennial Ryegrass Mix.
Bag seeds 375 sq. The coated grass seed mix absorbs 2x more water than uncoated seed. One 3-lb. Ft. This perennial ryegrass seed mix is designed for yards that see a lot of activity, and it will perform well even in direct sunlight.
5. Hancock Seed Company #ad
Hancock Seed Company Hancock's Ryegrass Seed, 50 lbs. #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- Hancock's ryegrass seed is a gulf annual Ryegrass, used for lawn, pasture and forage applications around the world. Our ryegrass seed can be used as a cover crop in annual or perennial cropping systems, or as forage, hay, or a nurse crop for legumes and permanent grasses.
Gmo-free. Hancock's ryegrass seed flowers in late May to early June, and matures between late June to early July. Seedlings quickly establish a ground cover and are very competitive.
The bag you receive may appear different than the picture. It can often be grown under conditions where other cover crops fail. It is an excellent choice for soil protection and weed suppression because it establishes quickly and grows throughout the fall and winter. Ryegrass is a cool season variety, plant once nighttime temperatures are consistently 65 degrees and below.
6. Barenbrug #ad
Perennial Ryegrass 50# #adBarenbrug #ad
- Germinates in 5-8 days. All natural seed with no filler. Drought Tolerant: Somewhat. Sunlight required: Sun & Shade. Grass type: Perennial Ryegrass.
7. SeedRanch #ad
1 Lbs., SeedRanch Clubhouse GQ Perennial Ryegrass Seed #adSeedRanch #ad
- Better spring appearance than straight intermediate ryegrass. Less heat tolerant than most varieties on the market today. Great density during the fall and wintermonths. Early maturing varieties tend to contribute to improved transition.
8. Unknown #ad
Grass Seed Premium RYE Gulf Annual Oregon Grown 50 LBS #adUnknown #ad
- Annual. Hardiness zones - 1, 6, 2, 4, 3, 5, 7.50 lb. Ft. Covers up to 10, 000 sq. Rye grass Seed.
9. Mountain View Seeds #ad
3 lbs, 2-Pack,I111015, Mountain View Seeds Top Choice Perennial Rye Grass Seed #adMountain View Seeds #ad
- Very durable, fine-bladed, dark green lawn consisting of three Perennial Rye grasses that stands up to moderate traffic for a lush summer turf. Four easy to follow steps to a beautiful lawn see item details below: Rototill, fertilize, seed and water.
Tolerates colder temperatures making it ideal for overseeding a dormant Bermuda lawn for a dark green lawn all winter. Fast germination and seedling growth, germinates in 7-14 days. Can be used in sunny areas and mowed to 1. 5 inches.