As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Felled #ad
Felled | Log Peavy, 49 Inch Wood Peavey Logging Tool Log Roller Tool Carbon Steel Logging Cant Hook with Wooden Shaft #adFelled #ad
- Roll wood cants and beams: use the felled peavey Logging Tool to move large logs, cants, and beams; Ideal leverage to move and lift large logs with minimal effort cuts down on time and labor. Solid hold on logs: get a solid hold on logs up to 15.
5 inches 39. 4 cm in diameter; cant hook log roller tool can also be used to stabilize a log while you cut it down for firewood; Always wear safety gear while using this log peavey tool. Built to last: constructed of heavy-duty carbon steel spike and logging hook and wooden shaft for maximum strength, durability, and longevity; Log peavey steel hardware is coated with an orange powder finish to protect from rust and corrosion.
Comfort grip: log peavey cant hook features a 2.
3-inch 5. 8cm diameter wooden rod handle to lift and stabilize log; Sharp steel peavey hook bites into the wood and helps you to lift heavier trees. Easy to use: place log turner peavy next to log; with handle facing upwards, place pointed end on one side of the log and wrap hook into the other side to secure your grip; Push downwards on handle; Continue pulling on handle until the log is resting on top of the tool.
|Warranty||This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.|
2. Timber Tuff #ad
Timer Tuff, Peavy, 4' Long Peavy #adTimber Tuff #ad
- Item package dimension: 49. 0" l x 4. 0" w x 9. 0" h. Powder coat finish on hardware. Unique designed Peavey helps roll logs easily. Lightweight hardwood handle.
|Brand||Timber Tuff #ad|
|Manufacturer||Timber Tuff #ad|
3. LogOX #ad
LogOX 3-in-1 Forestry Multitool – The Back-Saving Log Hauler, and Timberjack, Cant Hook #adLogOX #ad
- B> patented - proudly made in usa & guaranteed for life- we offer a 100% ironclad lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defect. This forms a solid elevated cutting platform, in order to prevent chain damage from ground strikes, bar pinch, and dangerous kickback. Saving you time, money, portable, log splitter, or together as part of the LogOX Forester Package.
B>. B>38" timberjack - quickly lift smaller logs up to 12" diameter off the ground. Tree care work results in a high percentage of back related injuries, but with the LogOX Hauler you can save time, money, and your back.
B>great value - the logox’s multifunction design combines normally over $300 worth of the best forestry tools in a woodsman's arsenal into a single compact, PickOX Pickaroon Attachment, and CarryOX Bag are sold separately, or portable sawmill, the LogOX is a must have! LogOX accessories like the Hauler Holster, and storage space.
If you use a chainsaw, 12. 0 lb. Package. This mechanical advantage saves your back by reducing back strain up to 93 percent! The ergonomic, swinging a pulp hook, lift, and move log rounds or split pieces without continually bending over, EZ-grip horizontal hardwood handle also makes this tool a great short cant hook for rolling logs. Made from a rugged, hollow frame, American steel construction you can trust. B> 38” cant hook - a cant handle extension easily attaches to the hauler for extra leverage.
|Manufacturer||LogOX LLC #ad|
4. Earth Worth #ad
1940 Earth Worth | Timberjack | Log Lifter | Wood Handle | 48 Inches #adEarth Worth #ad
- Long lasting: ergonomic wood handle designed for comfort. No digging: raised log helps prevent the chain from digging into the dirt when cutting the log. Durable: timberjack are made to last and come with a 1-year warranty.
Dimensions: overall length of 48" | 14. 5" log opening. Raise it up: timberjack ideal for lifting logs up to 14" off the ground for better chainsawing. Work all day pain free.
|Brand||Earth Worth #ad|
|Manufacturer||Trademark GLB #ad|
5. Peavy #ad
Peavy Cant Hook 60" #adPeavy #ad
- Duckbill hooks are drop forged with the bills ground to a fine point. Fitted with a 2-3/8" diameter quality hickory handle. Made by peavey Manufacturing in the USA. Available in a full range of sizes.
6. Woodchuck Tool #ad
Woodchuck Dual Peavey Point and Cant Hook All in 1 Tool #adWoodchuck Tool #ad
- 47" handle is constructed of 6061-T6 aluminum and high strength powder coated steel. Lifetime warranty and Made in the USA. Can easily add optional log jack stand that slips over the peavey point with no tools required.
Rolls logs up to 30 inches, lifts up to 20 inches. Peavey point retracts into the handle and helps with re-positioning log ends or freeing frozen logs.
7. Woodchuck Tool #ad
Chainsaw, log lifter, log jack, logging, forestry, Woodchuck Tools-Timberjack #adWoodchuck Tool #ad
- Long 48 inch handle keeps hands from getting pinched and provides leverage without bending or breaking. Innovative toe lift feature helps to easily remove the hook for quick re-positioning. The original and genuine timberjack from Woodchuck Tool lifts and moves wood logs from 5 inches up to 20 inches in diameter.
Proudly made in the USA and backed by the manufacturer's lifetime warranty. Sturdy aluminum dual Foot Design keeps the handle from digging into the ground.
|Brand||Woodchuck Tool #ad|
8. Wood-Mizer #ad
48", Wood-Mizer Steel Cant Hook Steel #adWood-Mizer #ad
- Industrial-grade powder Coat Orange Paint for Better Durability and Visibility. Extra teeth Provide Better Grip. Comfortable rubber Grip Improves Log Handling Control and Safety. Durable steel Handles and Hooks. Built in the USA.
9. LogOX #ad
LogOX Forester Package: 3-in-1 Forestry Multitool, and CarryOX Bag, PickOX Pickaroon Attachment, Hauler Holster #adLogOX #ad
- Carryox bag - heavy duty and easy to spot in bright orange, 300 cubic inches of internal space. Made in the usa - the forester package is a high quality, and includes all of the great LogOX hand tools and accessories you'll need for faster, safer, 100% Made in USA, and easier tree work.
Logox 3-in-1 forestry multitool - the original, a 38" cant hook, patented, which combines the logOX Hauler, and best-selling LogOX. Hauler holster - this custom designed holster keeps your hands free and the LogOX Hauler by your side.
Pickox - when added to the 3-in-1’s cant handle extension, this compact pickaroon attachment turns your LogOX into a 4-in-1 tool, without adding extra weight to your kit. Made of hollow frame American steel with a Lifetime Warranty.
Features two large internal pockets to keep small items in place, this 18oz natural cotton canvas bag has plenty of room to carry all of your LogOX gear, PPE, and then some with 1, and two generously cut straps that allows it to be either carried or worn like a backpack. A versatile and truly back saving ergonomic innovation in forestry hand tools, and timberjack in one compact tool. A must-have accessory while operating a log splitter.