As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Yellow Pear Tomato Seed for Planting, Great Gardening Gift 1 #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Good eats -- these tomatoes are divine simply sliced and sprinkled with a little salt and pepper. Very productive indeterminate vines can grow 12’ tall. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Needs a strong trellis.
Easy to grow -- instructions on to start indoors early included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, etc. Minimum of 100mg per packet approximately 45 seeds. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of yellow pear tomato seed; old heirloom variety with adorable-yellow-pear-shaped tomatoes with a mild, slightly-tangy flavor.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Under the “how To” section of our website. This fun tomato adds something extra to your salads or party platter.
But don’t stop there; mix with fresh mozzarella and basil for a summertime salad or bruschetta, smoky and spicy tomato jam, a tomato tart, make fresh pico, or preserve them dried or canned for a shot of garden flavor in deep winter. Great variety -- home-grown heirloom tomatoes have so much more flavor than supermarket hybrid varieties, paste, pink, purple, including yellow, grape, black, And heirloom tomatoes come in such a wide range of shapes including cherry, and in many more colors than red, beefsteak, roma, white or even green.
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Tomato Pear Yellow 2733 Yellow 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 75 days. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Distinctive petite salad tomato. Germination rate about 80% or better. Vigorous vines bear quantities of small lemon yellow, pear-shaped fruits.
3. Burpee #ad
Burpee 'Yellow Pear' Heirloom | Yellow Pear Tomato | 150 Seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date.
Indeterminate. Plant spread is 24". Yields 1" fruit. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Harvest in 75 days. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11.
Enormous Number of yellow bite-sized fruits. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Plant height is 60". Each packet contains 150 seeds. Heirloom. Sow indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. No gmos, ever. Sunlight exposure = full-sun.
4. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Seeds of Change 05806 Red Pear Tomato #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Healthy, nutritious, All Natural Vegetables and Herbs. Sweet and juicy flavor with hundreds of deep red pear-shaped fruit. 100% certified Organic Seeds. Seeds of change has been a trusted brand for over 25 years. The oldest pure organic Seed Company in the U. S.
|Brand||SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seeds Of Change #ad|
|Warranty||Certified organic by oregon tilth|
5. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Tasty, 100 Seeds, Non-GMO, Heirloom, Tomato,Yellow PEAR Tomato Seed, Great for Salads #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety. Better than Anything in the Store. This is one of the prettiest tomatoes in the garden. Great producer--Hundreds of Tomatoes per Plant. Produce a seemingly endless supply of mild flavored, pear-shaped tomatoes all summer.
6. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Tasty, Great for Salads, Heirloom, Non-GMO, 25+ Seeds, Tomato,Yellow PEAR Tomato Seed #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety. This is one of the prettiest tomatoes in the garden. Better than Anything in the Store. Great producer--Hundreds of Tomatoes per Plant. Produce a seemingly endless supply of mild flavored, pear-shaped tomatoes all summer.
7. Harley Seeds #ad
Open-Pollinated, Super Delicious, from USA, Sweet, Low Acid, Indeterminate, 50+ Yellow Pear Tomato Seeds, Heirloom Non-GMO #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Soil should be kept consistently warm, overly warm soils, from 70-85F. Additionally, below about 60-65f, well above 90F, even just at night, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot. Soil temperature for Germination: 70-75F. Sprout tomato seeds in small containers, preferably 4" or smaller.
Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface. Seeds do not require light for germination but some light source should be provided for seedlings once they emerge from the soil.
Yellow pear tomato seeds, indeterminate, Low Acid, super delicious, Open-Pollinated, sweet, Heirloom NON-GMO, 75 days. Multiple seeds can be planted in a single starter container, but should be thinned once seedlings appear so only a single plant remains.
Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot. Water when the soil surface just begins to dry. Plants should ultimately be transplanted to the garden 1-2 weeks after the expected date of last frost. Start seeds in containers approximately 8 weeks prior to the planned set-out date. Use a standard potting mix that is well drained. In-ground germination is not recommended. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Tomato Pear Red 2123 Red 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Harvest in about 75 days. Red pear is a great option for canning preserving and eating fresh.
Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Flavorful salad tomato that bears all summer making garden snacking a primary activity while working outside.
9. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Tomato Pear Chocolate 3688 Brown 25 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Harvest in about 65 days. Distinctive petite salad tomato with unique color. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Vigorous vines bear quantities of small pear-shaped fruits.