As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Dark Green Italian Flat-Leaf Parsley Seeds: 1 Lb, Non-GMO, Heirloom Herb Seeds for Herbal Garden & Microgreens #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- High germination rate - Non-GMO - Chemical Free. Mountain valley Seed Company Brand. Perfect for growing Microgreens & Garden Seeds. Vegetable garden & microgreens Sprouting Seeds: Parsley - 1 Lb.
2. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Chives, Cilantro, and Oregano Seeds for Planting; 5 Individual Packets, Sow Right Seeds, Basil, Parsley, Herb Garden Seed Collection #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- This collection makes a wonderful gift. I could go on, chive butter for your potatoes, but you get the point; herb gardening is about eating well. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
There is actually enough seed to do both. Beautiful -- full color packets of popular culinary herbs including Basil, Cilantro, Oregano, & Parsley; Over 2, Chives, 000 seeds in total.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Indoor or outdoor; carefully selected varieties that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden.
In the “how to” section of our website. Always have fresh herbs on hand -- imagine pesto for your pasta, cilantro dressing for your taco. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, recipes, etc. If these seed don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you.
3. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Italian Giant Parsley Seeds 1000+ Non-GMO Seeds Open-Pollinated High Yield Heirloom Gigante d'Italia 84% Germination Rate Net Wt. 4.0g, Gaea's Blessing Seeds #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Petroselinum crispum - Non-GMO - Open-Pollinated. Suitable for home gardens and market growers. This variety is very hardy and is relatively frost tolerant! High germination Rate - 84% with current lot.
As adopters of the safe seed Pledge, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, USA. Great for large scale parsley pesto production! Multiple cuttings per season are possible from one planting.
We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, and above all, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified. This flat leaved parsley produces great yields with surprising early seedling vigor and wonderful sweet taste! Excellent for flavoring and garnishes. Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, to ensure your satisfaction.
4. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Dark Green Italian Parsley Seeds 1000+ Non-GMO Seeds Open-Pollinated High Yield Heirloom 90% Germination Rate 2.0g, Gaea's Blessing Seeds #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, to ensuring our customers' satisfaction. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to doing our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, and above all, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
This variety is very hardy and can survive part of colder winters. Upright “plainleaf” parsley with vigorous growth.
Plain in appearance but fancy in taste, this celery-leaf variety tastes amazing! Holds flavor better when dried than curly parsleys. Petroselinum crispum - non-gmo - open-pollinated - 90% Germination Rate with the current lot! Smooth and shiny large wide dark green flat leaves. As adopters of the safe Seed Pledge, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, USA.
5. Burpee #ad
Burpee Italian Essence Parsley Seeds 750 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Sow outdoors in early spring after the average last frost date. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876.
Each packet contains 750 seeds. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
From one of our best european seed houses, this giant flat leaf Parsley has a refined, clean aroma and taste making it delightful in a wide range of dishes. No gmos, ever. Harvest in 90 days. Plant height is 18". Plant spread is 3". Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Sunlight exposure = full-sun.
6. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom, Instructions to Plant and Grow a Kitchen Herb Garden, Indoor or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift 1, Flat Leaf Parsley Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, recipes, we will happily make it right for you. In the “how to” section of our website. Fresh parsley will make your food look and taste gourmet.
Leaves may also be dried. A wonderful gift for the gourmet cook. Always have fresh parsley on hand -- parsley is an essential ingredient in Italian cooking and dresses up any vegetable or side dishes.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc.
Minimum of 1 g per packet. Indoor or outdoor -- a carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. There is actually enough seed to do both. Beautiful -- large color packet of the popular culinary herb parsley Petroselinum crispum; Fun and easy herb with tasty and attractive leaves that add a gourmet touch to dishes as both garnish and flavoring.
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Herb Parsley Triple Curled SL0398 Green 500 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 75 days. Attractive dark green intensely curled leaves on 18” upright stems. Germination rate about 80% and better. Best use for garnishes salads and soups. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Herb Parsley Giant of Italy 2399 Green 500 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Flavorful leaves and roots for garnish and cooking. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 80% or better. Harvest in about 80 days. One of the most nutritious herbs.
9. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Forest Green Parsley Seeds, 50 Count Seed Pack, Non-GMO, Leaves are Deeply and Closely Curled. Flavor is Better Than Most Curled Varieties. Use for garnishes and Flavoring., Country Creek LLC #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Free shipping! Every product is packaged in resealable bags! Holds well in heat and drought without discoloration. Grows well in containers, borders or the vegetable garden. Parsley is a biennial plant that forms a long edible tap root. Use for garnishes and flavoring.