As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ortho #ad
With Ready-to-Use Comfort Wand, Kills Bed Bugs and Bed Bug Eggs, Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, 1 gal., Bed Bug Spray Also Kills Fleas and Ticks, Flea and Tick Killer #adOrtho #ad
- Second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system. The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas. Use ortho home defense max bed bug, bed bug eggs, fleas, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, and ticks.
Kills even the toughest bed bugs pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs. Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards. Active ingredients- Bifenthrin- 025%, imidacloprid-0050%, piperonyl Butoxide- 045%.
2. Ortho #ad
Ortho Home Defense Bed Bug Killer with Essential Oils Aerosol 14 OZ #adOrtho #ad
- Spray at all angles. Safe to use around kids and pets when used as directed. Even kills resistant bed bugs - 100% Satisfaction see product label for details.
Tested and proven to start killing bed bugs in seconds. Safe and strong essential oil formula safe to use around kids and pets when used as directed.
3. Ortho #ad
Ortho Home Defense Bed Bug Trap #adOrtho #ad
- Lures bed bugs from their hiding places for easy detection. Detect & trap bed bugs in under an hour. Detect & traps bed bugs more quickly than standard glue traps.
4. Ortho #ad
Ortho Home Defense Dual-Action Bed Bug Killer Aerosol, 18 oz. #adOrtho #ad
- Kills parathyroid-resistant bed bugs. Long-lasting bed bug control. Kills bed bugs, fleas and brown dog ticks. Use on beds, furniture and luggage. Fast-acting formula. Kills bed bug eggs.
5. Ortho #ad
Ortho 0192510 Home Defense Bed Bug Killer, 24 Oz #adOrtho #ad
- For indoor use. Active ingredient : Sumithrin, Imidacloprid. Size : 24 oz. Liquid form. Pest type : bed Bugs, Fleas/Ticks.
6. Ortho #ad
Comfort Wand & Refill, Ortho VB00029 Home Defense Insect Killer for Indoor & Perimeter2 and Refill Bundle #adOrtho #ad
- Quick change: it's easy to use the refill bottle - simply remove the Comfort Wand from the empty bottle and insert the hose connector into the spout on the refill container. Build a bug barrier to give your home 12 months of protection from ants, roaches, and spiders indoors on nonporous surfaces plus protection from other insects with the Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Indoor & Perimeter2 and Refill Bundle.
Target your treatment: the reusable comfort Wand has multiple settings, simply adjust the spray pattern for the area you'll be treating then use the one-touch continuous spray action to easily apply.
Where to use: use indoors to kill and control insects and then take it outside to create an insect-barrier around a house's perimeter; people and pets can enter the treated area after the spray has dried. Kills bugs: controls ants, earwigs, spiders, cockroaches, bagworms, roaches, beetles, borers, weevils, armyworms, fleas, chinch bugs, flies and other insects as listed.
7. EcoVenger #ad
128 Fl Oz Pack of 1, EcoRaider Bed Bug Killer Spray Jug, Green + Non-toxic, 100% Kill + Extended Protection #adEcoVenger #ad
- Kills adults, nymphs & eggs fast on contact with 100% efficacy, even resistant bed bugs. Toxin-free and dermatologically safe. Field proven by usda public health pesticide program in public housing.
Proven extended residual protection for two weeks. Entomological society of America: "The most effective natural bed bug killer".
8. Bayer Advanced #ad
Furniture & Luggage, BioAdvanced 84987646 701325A Home Pest Bed Bug and Flea Killer Spray, for Home, Ready-to-Spray, 64-Ounce, Mattresses #adBayer Advanced #ad
- Use on mattresses, baseboards, box springs, furniture, luggage and more. Kills bed bugs and Fleas with residual control. Non-staining, no odor formula. Kills fleas for up to 12 months. Kills pyrethroid-resistant Bed Bugs and keeps on killing for up to 30 days.
9. HARRIS #ad
Toughest Liquid Spray with Odorless and Non-Staining Extended Residual Kill Formula Gallon, HARRIS Bed Bug and Egg Killer #adHARRIS #ad
- Odorless formula - odorless and non-staining formula will not cause damage to fabrics when used according to label directions.
Kills resistant bed bugs & their eggs - Kills even the toughest "pyrethroid resistant" bed bugs and eggs that have built up a resistance to traditional pesticides. Always follow label directions.
1021-2597-3. Kills quickly - Knocks down bed bugs fast when sprayed directly. Long residual - continues to kill bed bugs for up to 16 weeks after initial application. Epa registered - approved for use in homes with people and pets by the Environmental Protection Agency No.