As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed-Balls.com #ad
Bulk Seed Bombs for Guerrilla Gardening Liatris spicata 20, Gayfeather Seed Balls for Fall Planting #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Seed balls protects seed from foraging. Attract pollinators in the Summer and birds in the fall. Best planted outdoors in Fall or Winter. 8" spikes of purple flowers appear the second year. Very gentle on seeds. Custom seed ball recipe engineered by a soil scientist.
2. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Gayfeather Liatris spicata Twin Pack of 700 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- Grown as a perennial flowering plant, gayfeather will establish a deep root system the first growing season. The flowers of gayfeather are nectar rich, attracting an array of beneficial insects to the garden, bumblebees, such as butterflies, hummingbirds and ladybugs as well.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
The plants will wilt on the surface with the first killing frost, only to return the following season. All gayfeather seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
Gayfeather is a stunning, flowering plant that matures to a height of about 24 to 48 inches tall. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Quality gayfeather seeds packaged by seed needs.
3. PAPCOOL #ad
Liatris Gayfeather-Blazing Star- Purple 25 Séẹds, Perennial!! Butterfly and Bee Attractor!! .Liatris Spicata #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Height: 36". All orders are shipped within 24-36 hours after receipt of payment ***. Liatris spicata: very showy plants that form a low clump of grassy looking leaves, meadow gardens, bearing tall fluffy spikes of bright purple flowers beginning in midsummer.
Sun. Very useful in the sunny border, or in containers. Superb in fresh cut or dried arrangements. Attracts butterflies. From united States. Payment----. Tolerates heat, cold, drought and poor soil. Perennial. Reseeds.
4. Scotts #ad
Scotts Bulb Continuous Release Plant Food, 3-Pound #adScotts #ad
- Analysis: 10-12-10 Feeds and promotes beautiful color for up to 2 months. Feeds established bulbs in the fall for more beautiful blooms next year. Feeds new bulbs at planting and throughout flowering. Easy to use- simply apply directly to the soil.
5. Pleasant Gardens #ad
LIATRIS, BUTTERFLY Plant, PERENNIAL, Purple BLAZING STAR 10 Bulbs #adPleasant Gardens #ad
- Watering:medium, plant characteristic:Tuber, Genus:Asteraceae, Brand:Pleasant Gardens, Season Of Interest:Summer, Type:Average. Usda hardiness zone °f:4 -30 to -20 °f, common Name:Blazing Star, Foliage:Herbaceous perennial, plant form:bulb, Soil Type:Average.
Sunlight:full sun, country/Region Of Manufacture:Netherlands, Species:spicata, climate:cold, Form:Bulb.
6. Netherlands Bulbs #ad
Dutch Master Daffodil 50 Bulbs -Deer & Rodent Resistant, 14/16 cm Bulbs #adNetherlands Bulbs #ad
- Growth: 12-18". Soil: rich moist soil. Water: Regular watering. Light: full sun to partial shade. Blooms: Spring blooming.
7. Espoma #ad
Espoma BT4 4-Pound Bulb-tone 3-5-3 Plant Food #adEspoma #ad
- A complete plant food with all 15 essential nutrients. No sludges, hazardous or toxic ingredients. Complex blend of natural organics provide complete and balanced feeding of all 15 nutrients. Perfect for all bulbs including tulips, daffodils, crocus and hyacinths. Environmentally safe.
8. Daylily Nursery #ad
Crocus vernus & flavus by Daylily Nursery, 40 Jumbo Crocus Mixture #adDaylily Nursery #ad
- Zone 3-9. Grass-like foliage surrounds these beautiful yellow, purple, and white chalice shaped flowers. Bulb size: 8/9cm. Crocus are easy to grow! These bulbs signal the end of winter! 4"-6" tall.
9. Easy to Grow #ad
Oxalis Triangularis Bulbs, Grows Indoors & Out | Ships from Easy to Grow TM, 20 Robust Bulbs, Purple Shamrocks #adEasy to Grow #ad
- Year round color: purple shamrock bulbs feature purple leaves with rose patterning and white to light pink blooms. California nursery: authentic product of Easy to Grow Bulbs, an American company and a California Licensed Nursery.
Ideal houseplant: perfect in a pot on a sun drenched sill, purple shamrock provides rich color all most of the year. Easy to grow: bulbs grow very well in indoor containers or outdoors with blooms appearing 8 weeks after planting. Robust tubers: oxalis bulbs may look strange, but they are robust and fast growing with plenty of sun.