As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Great Gardening Gift 1, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant an Outdoor Home Vegetable Garden, Sow Right Seeds, Mary Washington Asparagus Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, recipes, etc. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Soak seeds in water overnight and ensure warm temperatures to aid germination; it can take up to two months, so be patient.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Minimum of 1. 5g per packet. Under the “how To” section of our website. Good eats -- oven roasted with parmesan, grilled, sauteed, in soup or even eaten fresh, the flavor of Asparagus is fabulously delicious.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
An extremely popular asparagus variety producing thick, straight green stalks with a hint of purple at the spear. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of mary washington Asparagus Asparagus officinalis seeds. Start indoors in flats 12-14 weeks before last frost date. Perennial crop -- asparagus can take 2 to 3 years from seed to produce stalks, but will last for decades after becoming established.
2. WYBAM-f #ad
50PCS Rare Climbing Plants Seedlings Jasmine Seeds Amazing Smell & Beautiful Flowers Seeds Perennial Decorated Home Garden #adWYBAM-f #ad
- Function:Beautifying, Flowerpot:Excluded. Style:perennial, climate:temperate, full-bloom Period:Summer, Cultivating Difficulty Degree:Very Easy.
Variety:jasmine, applicable Constellation:Taurus, Classification:Happy Farm. Use:outdoor plants, Location:Courtyard, Type:Blooming Plants Seeds. Product type:climbing Jasmine Seeds, Size:50pcs/bag.
3. Tropical Oasis #ad
RARE Very hard to find them all: 5 different colors of Wisteria, package of 25 seeds, 5 each color #adTropical Oasis #ad
- 05 varieties, 5 seeds each. Can be container grown. 0 White, blue, pink, lavender and purple Wisteria.
4. Mr.seeds #ad
20seeds/bag Jasmine seed indoor plants perennial flower seeds #adMr.seeds #ad
- Category: bonsai usage: indoor plants is_customized: yes brand: jasmine degree of difficulty: CROP: very easy Classification: Happy Farm Duration full bloom: summer type: Blooming Plants Flowerpot: Excluding location: balcony function: Beautifying Size: small Diversity: Jasmine Climate: moderate.
5. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Dandelion Seed Collection 3 Individual Packets Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- Quality dandelion seeds packaged by seed needs. Dandelion and chicory are categorized as perennial flowering herbs, while the Garnet Stem Dandelion is categorized as an annual herb. Packets are 3.
25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. This assortment includes, dandelion Taraxacum officinale Chicory / Italian Dandelion Cichorium intybus and Garnet Stem Dandelion Cichorium intybus.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Dandelions to some, seem like pesky weeds, but they are actually commonly used in many salads for consumption, due to their high level of nutrients!. All dandelion seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
|Brand||Seed Needs #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seed Needs #ad|
6. Decor-land-FS #ad
100+ Jasmine Jasminum Seeds Shrubs Vines Plants Rare Beautiful Vine Home Garden #adDecor-land-FS #ad
- Bloom time: Spring - Fall. Color: White. Hardiness zone: 10 - 11 / Houseplant. Name: madagascar jasmine; other common names: hawaiian Wedding Flower / Wax Flower / Bridal Wreath / Bridal Bouquet. Plant seeds: outdoors after danger of frost / Indoors weeks before last frost.
7. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Toothache Herb Plant Seeds, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- This yellow flowering herb reaching 18 - 24 inches tall has a black eye in the center making it widely called eyeball plant. Sow 8 - 10 seeds per plant for a nice, full flowering plant. The reason for the name is that when you chew on the leaves or flowers it produces a numbing effect to the tongue and gums.
Toothache plant is used as a medicinal and culinary herb and grows as a perennial in USDA Zones 9 - 11. The yellow flowers and green leaves of toothache plant can be used in salads. The leaves/bud parts can be used in cocktails and ice dishes.
8. YSMO #ad
Planting Simple for Home Garden The Budding Rate 97%, 100 pcs Potted Plants Jasmine Beautiful jasminum sambac Flower #adYSMO #ad
- Item package quantity: 1. High quality seeds. Seeds packeasy to grow. 100 pcs potted plants jasmine bonsai beautiful jasminum sambac flower bonsai, planting simple for home garden the budding rate 97%. Fit for any weather conditions.
9. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Marigold Flower Seed Mix, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow 2 to 3 seeds per plant or 5 ounces per 1, 000 square feet. Low growing marigolds are quick to bloom and quick to attract pollinators during the entire flowering season; however, they do not attract deer! These heirloom, non-gmo seeds are quick to germinate when seeds are kept continually moist in full sun.
Tagetes patula mix is our most popular marigold mix sure to grow across the country as an annual in USDA zones 3 - 10 This marigold seed mix is a surefire way to add an easy to grow dwarf marigold to your flower garden, container, or raised bed.
Removed fading petals to ensure an even longer blooming period. These flowers are a natural pest deterrent and can enhance the growth of other plants.