As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Unco Industries #ad
15-Pounds, Wiggle Worm Soil Builder, Worm Castings Organic Fertilizer #adUnco Industries #ad
- Organic fertilizer - pure earthworm castings. Just a handful will make your plants happy. Non-toxic and odor free. Excellent for houseplants, vegetables, flowers and more.
2. Carolina Biological Supply Company #ad
Humus, 8 L #adCarolina Biological Supply Company #ad
- Contact information live chat, available from 8am to 8pm, and phone is provided after placing your order at Amazon. In 8-l package. A pulverized, decomposed peat low in nutrients.
Recommended as a soil supplement where extra humus is needed. When you shop with carolina, email, ET, you're not alone! all of our products are backed by unparalleled technical support, Monday-Friday.
3. VermisTerra #ad
Standard Earthworm Castings, Organic 10 LB, VermisTerra #adVermisTerra #ad
- The microscopic creatures assist in creating a healthy, living soil that will give plants the perfect atomsphere for optimum growth. Organic waste are deodorized during digestion as well, neutralizing odor and giving off a natural scent like a forest after the rain. Ideal for outdoor use in gardens, top dressing, raised beds and more.
Improves soil structure and fertility: microbes have the ability to create pore spaces in the soil. As well as plant roots can root into the soil more easily. Rich in beneficial bacteria and microbes: high concentrations of exceedingly active mixture of bacteria and micro-organisms are within earthworm castings as they are added by the worm during the digestive process.
More oxygen are able to penetrate into the soil for even more biological activities to occur.
Well structured soil also soaks up water like sponge to retain water for longer periods. Boost plant health with the steady flow of nutrients from earthworm castings, improving their natural plant defenses. Unlike earthworm castings, synthetic fertilizers and animal manure which must be broken down in the soil before the plants can absorb the nutrients. Regulates plant nutrients: humic acid in earthworm castings have the capability to free up nutrients in the soil to make the nutrients immediately available for plants.
|Manufacturer||JL Organics #ad|
4. Down To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
1 lb, Down to Earth Organic Granular Humic Acids Fertilizer Mix #adDown To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
- Naturally occurring, crushed, unaltered oxidized lignite containing 70% total humic and fulvic acids, screened and graded to a particle size of 1-3mm. Carefully mined from one of the world’s richest deposits and is derived from the ancient remains of decomposed organic plant materials.
Humic acids enhance nutrient uptake and stimulate soil microbial life and is a great way to introduce long-term, stable organic matter to your garden.
A highly concentrated source of humic acids ideal for use on fields, turf, vegetable gardens and may potentially increase a plant's ability to take up micronutrients from the soil. Down to earth granular humic acids is a one pound box of all natural fertilizer and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute OMRI for use in organic production.
5. Fishnure(TM) #ad
Fishnure 8 Pound Fish Manure Organic Living Humus Compost Soil Conditioning Fertilizer with Pleasant Fresh Soil Odor for Increased Aeration,Water Retention, Fertility,and Organic Matter #adFishnure(TM) #ad
- Will treat 60 Square feet. High concentration : 1 lb. Long lasting : unlike regular compost the organic matter that is bound to the microscopic clay particles in humus compost will not decompose further and will remain in the soil and increase the the total organic matter.
Humus compost is organic matter combined with clay, broken down by microbes then polymerized by microbes into humus. Key benefits : no odor, water holding capacity, soil fertility, increased yield, aeration, organic matter and enhanced plant disease suppression.
No odor : fishnure humus compost has no fishy smell and is more clay-like than that of regular compost. Organic natural fertilizer : fishnure is an organic fertilizer and soil conditioning humus compost made from fish manure. Fishnure has the smell of freshly tilled soil. Only a small amount of these modules are needed per square yard of area.
6. Bonide #ad
Bonide Product 951 Systemic House Plant Insect Control 2 Pack of 8 Oz. #adBonide #ad
- Excellent indoor no odor, no spray, no mess formula. Convenient, ready-to-use granules provide effective, long lasting insect control for 8 weeks. Systemic houseplant insect granular. Protect gardens, lawns and trash cans. Chemical Pesticides and Herbicide. Houseplant systemic Granules.
7. UNCO INDUSTRIES,INC #ad
Wiggle Worm Soil Builder, Worm Castings Organic Fertilizer, 4.5-Pounds #adUNCO INDUSTRIES,INC #ad
- Beautiful growth and yields of your plants. Nutrients in earthworm castings are plentiful. Slowly feeds the plant for long periods of time. Excellent for indoor or outdoor plants; houseplants, vegetables, flowers, and more. Just a handful will make your plants happy.
8. Bloom City #ad
Great for Houseplants, Organic Liquid Humic Soil Health Formula, by Bloom City, Gardens and Lawns, Quart 32 oz Concentrated Makes 30+ Gallons #adBloom City #ad
- Carbon source for soil health: from Indoor Plants to Lawns and Gardens, Liquid Humic is a great source of Carbon for Soil Health. Simply the best choice for the conscientious grower.
Highest quality, biggest yield: bloom city’s ingredients are better for plants, better for you, MOST POTENT, BEST VALUE, and better for the planet. Made from fresh water humic: The highest concentration of humic particles per ounce.
Helps microbial and fungal activity: Microbes are the heart and soul of your garden, Liquid Humic helps boost their activity. Formulated and made in the usa: designed by botanists and plant chemists in Seattle, Washington. Bloom city chooses only the highest quality ingredient sources and manufacturing methods to create the world’s best craft growing nutrient systems.
9. 9GreenBox #ad
9GreenBox, Seedling Starter Trays, Plus 5 Plant Labels, 144 Cells: 24 Trays; 6-Cells Per Tray #ad9GreenBox #ad
- 144 cells, will ship as 24, 6-celled trays. Each cell measures 1. 5" square by 2. 25" deep. Drain holes at bottom of each cell.
Ideal cell size to transmit room temperatures for optimal root growth. Includes five plastic plant labels! 5" long. Top quality, Hand-Pack by 9GreenBox. Equivalent to two 10x20 "flats".