As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
1 Cubic Feet, 0262P, Premier Horticulture 0280P Pro Moss Horticulture Retail Peat Moss #adPREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
- Large capacity water holding retains nutrients near the roots. Pro moss horticulture retail peat moss. Package may vary. Recommended for establishment of new turf and maintenance and lawn surface treatment.
Reduces the frequency of irrigation and insures optimum plant growth. Rich in organic matter 100 percent natural and free of insects and unpleasant odor.
2. ... #ad
... Hoffman Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss, 18 Quart #ad... #ad
- Retains moisture in soil. Stimulates root growth. Aerates and loosens soil. All organic matter. Grower Grade quality.
3. Verdana #ad
Low EC, Coco Peat, Verdana Coconut Fiber Potting Mix, 10 Lb Compressed Block Brick, Coco Coir, High Expansion, Optimum pH, Coir Pith, Alternative to Peat Moss – Soilless Growing Medium #adVerdana #ad
- 100% natural and Eco-Friendly. As a soil additive, helps soil reconstruction. Low ec salt content, low Moisture and Optimum pH for root establishment, survival and growth. Debris-free. Expands to 17-18 Gallons on addition of water. Excellent water absorption and retention.
|Manufacturer||Organic Verdana #ad|
|Part Number||Coco Block - 10|
4. Burpee #ad
Burpee Natural & Organic GardenCoir, 1 Pack, 8 Quart #adBurpee #ad
- Burpee eco-friendly natural & Organic garden coir is a sustainable and renewable soil amendment made from coconut fibers. Holds up to 150% of its weight in water with the ability to retain moisture.
Omri listed for organic gardening. Improves aeration for stronger root growth. Ideal for custom blend growing mixes, raised garden beds, container gardening, and seed starting.
|Model||Natural & Organic|
5. Espoma #ad
Espoma PTM8 8-Quart Organic Peat Moss #adEspoma #ad
- All natural Sphagnum peat moss for organic gardening. Improves aeration and drainage in potting mixes. Peat moss. Aerates soil and promotes root growth. All natural sphagnum peat Moss for improving heavy soils. 8-quart. Helps loosen heavy soils and prevents compaction. Helps retain moisture.
6. Jiffy #ad
200 Count- Jiffy 7 Organic Peat Soil 42mm Pellets Seeds Starting Plugs: Indoor Seed Starter- Start Planting Indoors for Transplanting to Garden or Planter Pot Organic #adJiffy #ad
- Free root development. Easy to store/transport - low volume. Same great jiffy 7 pellet, but made with certified organic material. Ready/easy to use. Reliable substrate - same product time after time.
7. Hoffman #ad
10 Quarts 2-Pack, Hoffman 15503 Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss #adHoffman #ad
- When mixed with soil, increases the soil's capacity to hold water and nutrients. Measures 2-inch in length by 9-inch in width by 14-inch in height. Premium grade of horticultural, 99. 8 percent organic. Blend with peat Moss and perlite for custom soilless mix. Canadian sphagnum peat Moss.
8. Sun Gro #ad
SunGro Black Gold Outdoor Natural and Organic Garden Compost Blend Potting Soil Fertilizer Mix for Outdoor Plants, 1 Cubic Foot Bag 4 Pack #adSun Gro #ad
- Great for: ideal to use for various outdoor gardening applications; Perfect for annuals and perennials, mulch, bedding plants, vegetables and herbs, raised beds, outdoor containers, and more; Includes 4 bags. Compost varies: compost used in this mix varies by region and may be derived from composted rice hulls, peanut hulls, mushroom casing mix and/or composted dairy manure.
Specifications: Color: Black; Weight: 30 pounds. Contains: contains Canadian sphagnum peat moss, composted or aged bark, and compost. Size: 1 cubic foot.
|Brand||Sun Gro #ad|
|Manufacturer||Black Gold #ad|
9. NA #ad
Nutrient Enriching Gardening Soil Perfect for Indoor, Natural Sphagnum Peat Moss Organic Soil Conditioner, Potting Soil, Outdoor & Carnivorous Plants 1QT Bag Size, Soil Amendment & Media #adNA #ad
- Sterile planting medium - does not contain harmful pathogens or weed seeds. Packaged in a 6 inch by 9 inch resealable bag. This, combined with its absorbency, makes it ideal for starting seedlings and is why peat moss is an essential component in most seed starting mixes.
Perfect for carnivorous plants - good for adding to acid-loving plants since it has a pH of 3.
5 to 4. 5, sphagnum peat Moss is perfect for use in growing carnivorous plants. Exceptional soil structure and quality - promotes aeration, prevents compaction, and retains proper moisture for a high quality growth environment.
Can be mixed with perlite or other soilless mixes for use with starting seeds. Quality media for many potting projects - Helps retain the nutrients of soil as an amendment. 100% organic natural sphagnum peat moss by birchseed soils - Small 1QT size bag perfect for potting or replanting 1-2 small plants.