As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Florida Foliage #ad
Beautiful Live Plant, Olea Europaea, 6 Inch Pot, Grow Your Own Olives Indoors, Arbequina Olive Tree #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- And more is more when it comes to bushels of fruit and beauty. Arbequinas are self-pollinating, so you only need one to produce fruit, though extra trees mean an even bigger bounty. Bring a taste of the mediterranean to your home. Ripens starting in November.
These trees are semi-deciduous, meaning they only drop their leaves in extreme cold and tolerate 20-degree weather. A self-fruiting olive prized for its dark brown fruit with highly aromatic oil content and attractive, it produces abundantly in hot dry climates, silvery green foliage.
Grown indoors, they'll keep their leaves throughout the winter. Highly adaptable, and has shown increased hardiness over other varieties, withstanding temperatures as low as 5 degrees.
Olives hang well on the tree and ripen at different intervals. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by florida foliage. Tasty fruit and gorgeous gray-green foliage will evoke the rolling Spanish landscapes where this variety is widely grown. Arbequinas are popular because of their flavor, but they also have a high concentration of healthy, antioxidant-rich oils. Drought-tolerant and pest-resistant. Makes a beautiful specimen shrub or small tree.
2. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Bucida spinosa, 4" Pot, Indoors or Out, Dwarf European Olive Tree #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Immediate shipping. Makes a unique gift. Prefers sun. Proper name: Bucida. Great indoor bonsai tree or house plant.
3. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Olea europaea, Coratina Olive Tree Live Plant #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- Receive one free sample of wellspring gardens' proprietary fertilizer blend per order! You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot. Great for making olive oil! Great gift idea! .
4. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Arbequina Olive Tree Live Plant, Delectable Fruit, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Produces delicious edible olives which can be cured for eating or used to create olive oil; can be kept in a pot indoors or planted outdoors.
This plant measures 18-20" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the branches; allow the soil to dry out between infrequent waterings. Prefers full sun at least six hours a day a sunny, table or countertop, south-facing window sill, in the home or office is ideal.
Very popular and beautiful, easy to care for, and long-lived evergreen plants with soft gray-green foliage that produces edible olives. Olive trees come potted in growing containers and are self-fruitful, producing both male and female flowers on the same tree.
5. 9GreenBox #ad
9GreenBox, Olive Tree Bonsai with Water Tray and Fertilizer #ad9GreenBox #ad
- 9greenbox offers live Plants - actual sizes and shape varies from pictures shown. 5’’ inch pot. 7’’ inch live plant. Home grown by 9Greenbox. Includes water tray and fertilizer. Easy to grow. Dark green leaves.
6. 9GreenBox #ad
9GreenBox, Tree of Peace, Olea europaea, Olive Tree, 2 Pack #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Also makes an exotic bonsai. Has a history as long as that of Western civilization. Homegrown by 9GreenBox. In cooler regions makes a great patio/house plant. The plant you will receive is growing in 2 x 2. 5" pot. Hardy in zones 8-11.
7. 9GreenBox #ad
9GreenBox, 2 Pack of 4" Pot, Sweet Olive Tree Osmanthus #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Great for indoors. Tolerates poor soil and drought. Ships in a 4'' inch pot. Likes full sun. Reaches up to 10 feet.
8. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot 18-20" Tall, Green & Red Edible Fruit, American Plant Exchange Tree Arbequina Olive Live Plant Indoor Outdoor #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This plant measures 18-20" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the branches; allow the soil to dry out between infrequent waterings.
Delicious edible olives can be cured for eating or used to create olive oil and the plant can be kept in a pot indoors or planted outdoors. Olive trees come potted in growing containers and are self-fruitful, producing both male and female flowers on the same tree.
Prefers full sun at least six hours a day on a sunny, table, south-facing window sill, or countertop, in the home or office is ideal. Olives are beautiful, easy to care for, and long-lived evergreen plants with soft gray-green foliage that produce edible olives.
9. Brighter Blooms #ad
No Shipping to AZ, Brighter Blooms, Arbequina Olive Tree 3-4 Feet Tall, Indoor/Patio Live Olive Trees #adBrighter Blooms #ad
- These are young plants. Versatile - not only does it produce table olives, but it's also used to make highly-valued olive oil. Please unpack them and give them a drink. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction.
Disclaimer - cannot ship live arbequina olive plants to AZ due to federal restrictions. They should perk right back up. Warranty - if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your olive tree or with our service, please notify us immediately or within 30 days of receipt.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. Shipping size - live olive trees come in 1 quart, 1 gallon, or 3 gallon pots.
You will not get a mature tree or plant. And this tree offers evergreen beauty and fragrant spring blooms to go along with its succulent fruit. Delivery - your olive trees may arrive a little more dry than you expected. If you live here and order this tree, your order will be cancelled. Plus, it's self-fertile and bears fruit earlier than any other olive tree.
|Brand||Brighter Blooms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Brighter Blooms #ad|
|Warranty||If anything does happen to your plants during delivery, don't worry... we got you covered. Every plant is covered by our warranty. We guarantee your plants to be true to type and in healthy condition. Due to the nature of the trees and shrubs you are buying, a root system and trunk will quickly develop into an established part of your landscape. Damaged leaves are not covered under this warranty. This is a cosmetic issue that does not affect the health of your plant. It's a natural way that plants protect themselves when exposed to heat or darkness. Just trim off any yellow or dried leaves and new foliage should start growing.|