As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bonide #ad
16 fl oz & BND210, All Seasons Horticultural and Dormant Spray Oil, Bonide Chemical Copper 811 4E Fungicide, Insecticide Concentrate 16 oz. #adBonide #ad
- This natural fungicide is designed to be safely used around people and pets. Product 1: protection for plants - designed for use on listed vegetables, nuts, herbs, fruits, roses, ornamentals and turf. It can even be used up to the day of harvest. Product 2: insect killer - product envelops and smothers a variety of insects including adelgids, scale insects, mealybugs, mites, aphids, and certain species of moth.
Product 1: organic gardening - approved and suitable for all of your organic gardening needs. Copper is a naturally occurring chemical which makes it a great option for use on all of your plants.
Product 2: disease prevention - helps to control powdery mildew, botrytis, greasy spot, rust, and other listed diseases. Product 1: controls plant diseases - liquid copper fungicide helps control powdery mildew, black spot, downy mildew, rust, peach leaf curl, and many other listed diseases.
Product 2: foliage protector - used to protect pears, peaches, corn, ornamentals, roses, asparagus, peppers, cherries, shrubs, and other crops listed on the label. Product 1: contains copper - the active ingredient of liquid copper is Copper Octanoate, or Copper Soap. Can be used at the dormant stage, delayed dormant stage, mites, green tip stage, and during the growing season to prevent pest infestations and disease. Product 2: use year round - our 3-in-1 product provides year-round protection against insects, and diseases.
2. Safer Brand #ad
Green, Safer 5192-6 Brand 16 oz Horticultural & Dormant Spray Oil Concentrate, 1 Pack #adSafer Brand #ad
- Omri listed and compliant For Use in Organic Gardening. For use on 131 crops, 94 plant pests, and 20 plant diseases Consult label for individual use instructions.
Controls all life stages, including eggs, of the insects listed on this label. Makes up to 32 gallons of solution spray per 16 ounce concentrate. Kills insects, diseases and mites year round.
|Brand||Safer Brand #ad|
3. Bonide #ad
Insecticide Concentrate 1 gal., Bonide BND212, All Seasons Horticultural and Dormant Spray Oil #adBonide #ad
- Organic gardening: the active ingredient of all seasons Spray Oil is mineral oil. Use year round: our 3-in-1 product provides year-round protection against insects, mites, delayed dormant stage, and diseases.
Insect killer: product envelops and smothers a variety of insects including adelgids, aphids, mites, mealybugs, scale insects, and certain species of moth.
Unlike harsh chemicals, mineral oil leaves no toxic residues. Can be used at the dormant stage, green tip stage, and during the growing season to prevent pest infestations and disease.
Disease prevention: helps to control powdery mildew, rust, greasy spot, botrytis, and other listed diseases. Foliage protector: used to protect pears, corn, roses, shrubs, peppers, ornamentals, cherries, peaches, asparagus, and other crops listed on the label. This natural product is approved for organic gardening and is safe to use around people and pets.
4. HiYield #ad
Quantity 8, VPG Hi-Yield 32034 32 Oz Concentrate Paraffinic Oil Dormant Fruit Tree Spray #adHiYield #ad
- Use on ornamentals, Shrubs, Fruit & Shade Trees. Please note: this item cannot be shipped into california, New York or District of Columbia due to state regulations. Orders into those areas will be cancelled and refunded.
A very effective control for a wide range of Scale, Mites, Pear Psylla, Fruit Tree Rollers, Fall Armyworms & Whiteflies. Quantity of 8 bottles: vpg hi-yield, # 32034 32 Oz, Concentrate Paraffinic Oil Dormant Spray.
5. HiYield #ad
VPG Hi-Yield 32034 32 Oz Concentrate Paraffinic Oil Dormant Fruit Tree Spray, Quantity 4 #adHiYield #ad
- Quantity of 4 bottles: vpg hi-yield, # 32034 32 Oz, Concentrate Paraffinic Oil Dormant Spray. A very effective control for a wide range of Scale, Mites, Pear Psylla, Fruit Tree Rollers, Fall Armyworms & Whiteflies.
Use on ornamentals, Shrubs, Fruit & Shade Trees. Orders into those areas will be cancelled and refunded. Please note: this item cannot be shipped into california, New York or District of Columbia due to state regulations.
6. BestNest #ad
BestNest 2 Pack of Bonide Organic All Seasons Horticultural & Dormant Oil Concentrate #adBestNest #ad
- May be mixed with water and sprayed using a garden sprayer. Oil base is designed to smother insects and can be used in each life stage.
Great for eradicating insects without harming plants. Set of 2 bottles of Dormant Oil concentrate, 1 gallon each. Each bottle makes up to 51 gallons of finished spray.
7. VPG #ad
Gallon 1 GALLON, DPD Dormant Spray Oil #adVPG #ad
- Protects shrubs, ornamentals, fruit trees, and shade trees. Controls a variety of scale, pear Psylla, mites, Fall Armyworms, Fruit Tree Leaf Rollers, and Whiteflies. Apply in late afternoon or early morning and can be mixed with other insecticides or fungicides.
8. Bonide #ad
Horticultural Dormant Spray Oil Conc 1 Gal Fruit Trees Vegetables Shrubs Roses #adBonide #ad
- Not for sale to: AK, HI. Epa registration: 4-80 Yields: gallon yields 16-48 gallons. Active ingredients: Petroleum Oil Parafinic Oil 98. 8%. Gallon Jug.
9. Summit...responsible solutions #ad
Summit 114-12 Year-Round Spray Oil for Garden Insects Concentrate, 32-Ounce #adSummit...responsible solutions #ad
- Protects garden plants, fruit trees and ornamentals in and around the home up to the day of harvest. Adds a shiny luster to your plants' leaves. Controls aphids, fungus gnats, spider mites, scale, white fly and many other common plant pests.
Kills and repels a multitude of insects on a wide variety of plants without synthetic toxins. Prevents and cures powdery mildew.