As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CrapeMyrtleGuy #ad
Crape Myrtle Tree, Approx. 1 Foot Tall …, Quart Pot #adCrapeMyrtleGuy #ad
- 1 crape Myrtle Tree. Add message to indicate a choice of red, white, pink, or purple. Beautiful Blooms All Summer Long. Grown in quart containers, 1-2 feet tall. Will send most popular if no message added.
2. The Crape Myrtle Company #ad
Matures 4'-5' 6"-1' Tall When Shipped, Darkest Purple Flower Available, Purple Velvet Miniature Crape Myrtle, Well Rooted with Pots in Soil, 1 Plant #adThe Crape Myrtle Company #ad
- Prolific, early bloomer. Proudly grown in the USA. Shps 8"-1. 5' tall healthy and well rooted in pots with soil. Unusually "black"-violet flowers makes this Crape Myrtle so striking, and one of our most popular. Great in borders, pots, as a small shrub or a magnificent specimen plant.
3. CrapeMyrtleGuy #ad
Bundle of 4 Dynamite Crepe Myrtle Trees, 1 Foot Tall, Live Plants, DEEP RED Blooms, Grown by Crape Myrtle Guy, Quart Containers, FIBROUS Root System #adCrapeMyrtleGuy #ad
- Crape myrtle trees grow best in Zone 6-10 or in containers. Dynamite crape myrtle trees mature 10-20 feet / shipped in quart containers 1-2 feet tall / FIBROUS ROOT SYSTEM. Never bareroot. Long-lasting & memorable gift.
Flowering trees are sold in packs of 1, 4, 9, 12 or 16. Crape myrtle guy cannot ship to western states: CA, AZ, NV, OR, WA. Now is the perfect time to plant as roots will continue to establish over the winter and take off next spring. Shipped in original containers. Dynamite red crepe myrtle trees bloom all summer long.
4. The Crape Myrtle Company #ad
Centennial Spirit Crape Myrtle, Bright Red, Matures 14'-16' 2-4ft Tall When Shipped, Well Rooted with Pot in Soil, Pack of 5 #adThe Crape Myrtle Company #ad
- Proudly grown in the USA. Extremely cold hardy and disease resistant. Large, full, bright red flower clusters that bloom all summer long. Heirloom variety. Healthy, well rooted plants are shipped 4' tall in pots with soil.
5. Naturegreen_Park #ad
Decoration Plant Cutting Sapling Seedling for Your Garden, 2 Live Plants Dark Purple Crepe Myrtle Bushes Trees Rooted Flowering Crape #adNaturegreen_Park #ad
- Starter plants. 2 live plants. All photos within the listings are of full grown plants to show the potential of what the plants may become not what will be ship. Warning : we do not ship to po box adDRESS. Purple crepe myrtle trees/bushes.
Large 8" clusters of vibrant beautiful dark purple flowers. Please note:: *plant sizes are approximate. They are chosen for health and quality rather than size. Shipped bare root. Dormantno leaves in WINTER. The plants you receive may be larger or smaller than stated. Approximately 6" tall rooted cuttings.
6. Bossplant #ad
2 Live Plants Dark Purple Crepe Myrtle Bushes Trees Rooted Flowering Crape Flower Plant NLL-RR #adBossplant #ad
- Soil line is about 2 inch above the roots. Tall and wide. Crepe myrtle trees/bushes are a gorgeous addition to any landscape. They produce large flower clusters up to 8" long. Easy, fast growing with low maintenance.
They may be kept trimmed as a small bush or left to grow to there full potential of up to 20ft. Keep in bright indirect sunlight until established at least 2 months then move gradually into full sun.
Transplant into rich potting soil in a large pot gallon size or larger. If your soil is poor, mix it half and half with potting soil. Outside planting is best in the late fall while they are dormant or in early spring after all chance of frost and plants are well established.
Prefers full sun but grows quite well in partial shade. Water well then keep the soil moist but not saturated well drained. Frost and drought tolerant once established. Use a tree and shrub fertilizer after established according to package directions.
7. Cutdek #ad
Ready to Ship, Healthy, Cutdek 2 Live Plants Dark Purple Crepe Myrtle Bushes Trees Rooted Flowering Crape #adCutdek #ad
- Purple crepe myrtle trees/bushes. Easy, fast growing with low maintenance. Frost and drought tolerant once established. 2 live plants. Ship by cutdek. Approximately 6" tall rooted cuttings.
Very fast growth. Shipped bare root. Dormantno leaves in WINTER. Starter plants. May be trimmed to keep as a small bush. They produce large flower clusters up to 8" long. Low maintenance. And don't get the wrong perception. Tall and wide.
Beautifully colored trunk. Crepe myrtle trees/bushes are a gorgeous addition to any landscape. Easy to grow. They may be kept trimmed as a small bush or left to grow to there full potential of up to 20ft. Large 8" clusters of vibrant beautiful dark purple flowers. Prefers full sun but grows quite well in partial shade. Please read full description before ordering. Disclaimer : the photo shown is a mature plant.
8. DAS Farms #ad
Dynamite Red Crape Myrtle Tree, Live Plants Shipped in Quart Containers No California #adDAS Farms #ad
- Zone: 6-10 / mature height: 15' - 20' spread: 6'-8' / growth rate: fast / full sun - part sun / Bloom: Bright Red in Summer. California orders will be cancelled - This is due to CA state regulations and is beyond our control.
For some plants this is not their most attractive season, however it IS the best time for planting. Deciduous plants bought dormant during the winter are guaranteed to leaf out in the spring under the same conditions.
All pictures are of fully grown plants. Now is the best time to transplant! leaves are changing and falling off. We guarantee a successful transplant for 30 days if the included planting instructions are followed with the correct location and water. Actual sizes are clearly stated in the title and description. Size shipped: 8-10 inches tall in quart pots with soil-less media & 9 month slow release fertilizer.
9. CrapeMyrtleGuy #ad
CrapeMyrtleGuy Semi Dwarf Purple Zuni Trees Pack of 4 #adCrapeMyrtleGuy #ad
- Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 16 in; Weight: 2lbs each. Mature height 5-10 feet; Grows an average of 3-5 feet a year. Purple blooms all summer long; 4 Pack. Large tree or bush – Best planted in groups, lined planting, or focal point in landscape.
Hardy in growing zones 6-10; Simple planting and care instructions included. Drought tolerant - crapes love the heat; Crapes will need winter protection.