As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 9GreenBox #ad
Arabica Coffee Plant, 4" Pot, 9GreenBox #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Arabica coffee plant – arabica, as being the finest quality of coffee and representing 59% of worlds coffee production throughout the years is now possible to be home grown and can be added to your garden. Avoid too much sunlight as it can cause leaf browning.
Fertilize weekly in growing season but fertilizers should be cut back to once a month or when the winter season arrives. Time consideration – it takes a lot of patience and consideration when it comes to growing coffee plant, depending on the variety, it will take 3 to 4 years’ time before finally producing coffee cherry especially when your plant is a new plant tree of Coffee.
A rich peat based soil with perfect drainage will do the job in preventing over-watering to your Coffee Plant.
When it comes to water, Coffee plants needs regular and ample water together with high humidity. Proudly homeGrown by 9GreenBox. Long live type of plant that easily grows indoor or outdoor but may take several years for fruits to grow. Growing an arabica coffee plant –arabica coffee plant does not require harsh sunlight since they are marginal plants. 9greenbox arabica coffee plant that you will be receiving in your purchase is potted in a 4’’ inch pot.
2. JM BAMBOO #ad
4" pot, Arabica Coffee Bean Plant, Grow & Brew Your Own Coffee Beans #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Coffee plant is the source of the world's most popular breakfast beverage. Coffee plants 8'' inches tall. Excelleent indoor plants. They make attractive house plants, just don't expect them to offer that morning cup of joe. Cofee plant easy to grow.
|Brand||JM BAMBOO #ad|
3. Hirt's Gardens #ad
3" pot with Decorative Pot Cover, Hirt's Arabica Coffee Bean Plant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- The plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot and is about 8" tall. The plant you will receive is growing in a 3. 5" pot with a Decorative Pot Cover. The white coffee flower has five petals and a scent resembling that of jasmine.
There are multiple plants in the pot. The coffee tree requires temperature of 65-80 degrees F. The color of the pot cover may vary. Homegrown by Hirt's Gardens.
4. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Arabica Coffee Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier Live Plant, Produces Fragrant Flowers, Three 4" Pots #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your home or office.
Coffee plants prefer bright indirect light, humidity, and warm temperatures; their glossy color and texture complement other plants in any decor. Arabica is one the finest quality coffee bean producing houseplants; it produces beautiful glossy green leaves, fragrant white flowers, and red coffee beans.
This easy care plant thrives in bright indirect sunlight on sink and bathroom window sills, desks, countertops, and tables in your home or office. You receive 3 air purifying 4" potted plants that measures 8-10"" tall from the bottom of the plastic pot to the top of the leaves.
5. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Arabica Coffee Real Live Plant, 6" Pot, Flowering Indoor Outdoor Air Purifier #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This air purifying 6" potted plant measures 16"-18" tall from the bottom of the plastic pot to the top of the leaves; zones 9-11. Arabica is one of the finest quality coffee bean producing plants; it has beautiful glossy green leaves, fragrant white flowers, and red coffee beans.
Coffee plants prefer bright, indirect light, humidity, and warm temperatures; their glossy color and texture compliment other plants in any decor.
Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your home or office. This easy care plant thrives in bright, countertops, desks, indirect sunlight on sink and bathroom windowsills, and tables in your home or office.
6. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Beautiful Easy Care Indoor Houseplant, Coffee Plant, Live Plant in a 4 Inch Pot -Coffea Arabica #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- They also cannot take temperatures below freezing and will not do well in temperatures that stay consistently below 65 F. Many people wonder if they will actually be able to harvest coffee beans when growing coffee plants. When growing coffee plants, but not soaking wet.
Also, the soil needs to stay moist, make sure that both the soil and the pot your coffee plant is growing in has good drainage. In their native habitat, they like to grow into medium-sized trees, but the plants are regularly pruned to a more manageable size by coffee plantation growers.
If you want to grow a coffee tree inside, you will have to take that pruning to another level and keep the plant truly small. Coffee plants prefer bright, but indirect, light. If the coffee plant is grown in ideal conditions indoors, it will eventually flower when it matures, if you hand pollinate them, which can take three to five years.
Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by wekiva foliage. Coffee beans grow on an attractive little plant with glossy green leaves and a compact growth habit. Setting your coffee plant on a water-filled pebble tray will help with humidity. The humidity around the plant will need to stay high as well. Even in the best of conditions, you can only expect a few flowers to form, however, but, they will produce the berries that contain coffee beans.
7. Saim #ad
Saim Coffee Plastic Round Saucers Plant Pot Trays for Indoor & Outdoor Plants, Pack of 5, 14-Inch Diameter #adSaim #ad
- Made of high quality plastic material, non-toxic, corrosion-resistant, Eco-friendly, durable, useful. Perfect for plastic, clay and ceramic pots to protect surfaces and to retain water underneath the pot for added humidity.
Lightweight and strong for multiple uses with any indoor or outdoor planter. Round plant saucers collect excess water drainage and soil spillage preventing moisture stains on floors, carpets, and decks. Approximate dimensions each pot, in inches: 1. 2" h x 14" Diameter.
8. magarz #ad
Magarz Wood Plant Support Metal Saucer Medieval Style Simple Side Table Indoor Beechwood Plant Stand for Flower Pots Coffee Table EXCLUDE Plants and Planters Log #admagarz #ad
- 2. Specifications:two colors-walnut brown and log. Two size-shorter one is 15. 75inches in height with 11inches in top diameter;higher one is 27. 55inches in height with 11inches in top diameter. Suitable for flower pots with a diameter of up to 1075inches.
3. General-purpose:can be used as flower pot stand, coffee table, kitchen, apartment, balcony, club, dining table, reading table. Can be used in bedroom, office.
5. Service guarantee: magarz provides you with a 100% no-reason money-back guarantee. 1. Superior quality:100% beech wood stand with metal saucer, sturdy and durable, and it is safe to place all kinds of flower pots, environmental protection and tasteless.
High-density refined iron has superior endurance, perfectly retain the textural characteristics of the woods, books, smoothly, natural, coffee and other items without shaking or falling. 4. Easy to assemble: without any tools, you can align the three corners of the metal tray with the leg screws within 60 seconds, and then tighten the screws by hand.
9. Algreen #ad
9" Diameter by 7", Gloss White, Algreen 15411 Coffee Cup Planter #adAlgreen #ad
- Removable internal liner makes planting effortless. Available in a range of elegant Glossy colors as well as sophisticated Matte tones to suit any decor. Manufactured from a resilient and durable polymer.
Frost resistant and UV stabilized to provide protection from the sun and the elements. Contemporary indoor/outdoor Cappuccino style planter with Self-Watering level indicator.