As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Garlic Chives Seeds 400+ Seeds Non-GMO High Yield Open-Pollinated Heirloom Chinese Leek 90% Germination Rate 3.5g, Gaea's Blessing Seeds #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Spring/summer/fall harvest. White, marinades and Asian cooking dumplings, pot stickers, and attract pollinators and other beneficial insects. This is a hardy herb that is tolerant of frost. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, and above all, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, to ensuring your satisfaction.
Allium tuberosum - non-gmo, open-Pollinated - High Germination Rate: 90% for the current lot.
Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, to doing our best to protect the wellness of the environment, USA. Called jiu cai in Chinese. Also known as chinese leeks. As adopters of the safe Seed Pledge, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
Young leaves are most tender and work well in egg dishes, soups, edible flowers appear in summer, and dipping sauces, for example. This permanent perennial herb is a joy to have ready at hand a gardening cook’s secret! Garlic chives impart oniony flavor with a distinctly garlicky overtone.
2. hua xian zi #ad
Garlic Chives Seeds 300+ Organic Seeds Non-GMO High Yield Open-Pollinated Heirloom Chinese Leek 90% Germination Rate, hua xian zi #adhua xian zi #ad
- Also known as chinese leeks. White, marinades and asian cooking dumplings, and dipping sauces, edible flowers appear in summer, pot stickers, soups, and attract pollinators and other beneficial insects.
This is a hardy herb that is tolerant of frost. Spring/summer/fall harvest. Allium tuberosum - certified organic and Non-GMO, Open-Pollinated - High Germination Rate: 90% for the current lot.
Called jiu cai in Chinese. Young leaves are most tender and work well in egg dishes, for example. This permanent perennial herb is a joy to have ready at hand a gardening cook’s secret! Garlic chives impart oniony flavor with a distinctly garlicky overtone.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Herb Chives Garlic Nira SL2071 Green 200 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 100 days. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. Thin, flat leaves with delicate garlic flavor. Germination rate about 80% or better. Wide, flat leaves are attractive and easy to harvests.
4. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
1000 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Common Chives Herb Seeds, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- A must for your home herb garden! grows 6-12" tall and has a mild onion flavor. Hardiness zones: 3, 7, 8, 5, 6, 4, 11, 10, 9, 12. To direct sow, plant the seeds after the last frost of spring 1/4" deep in rows 18" apart, thinning to 6-8" apart as soon as the seedlings appear.
For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
Chopped leaves make an attractive garnish. Grass-like bunches of hollow leaves grow back quickly after being cut. Round balls of pink flowers are very showy and beautiful and can be used as a garnish as well! First harvest is 75 to 85 days after sowing.
5. Known-You Seed America #ad
Non-GMO, Variety: Green Grove, F1 Hybrid Chinese Chive Seeds, Untreated Seeds, Known-You Seed #adKnown-You Seed America #ad
- Premium flavor - higher yields - Better Disease Resistance - Uniformity of Fruits and Vegetables Quality. The following reasons are why you should choose F1 hybrid seeds. Free shipping on orders over $25 from known-you seed. All seeds packed in air tight, water-proof and resealable bag which can stand for long term storage.
All seeds are 100% naturally grown, hand pollinated, non-GMO & untreated seeds with excellent germination rate exceeding federal minimums. Known-you seed is a family-owned professional F1 hybrid vegetable & fruit breeding company for more than 50 years.
6. Seed Needs #ad
Garlic Chives Herb Allium tuberosum Twin Pack of 400 Seeds Each Non-GMO, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Popularly used to flavor potatoes and salads, chives are not only tasty, but are also attractive as well. Garlic chives will produce shoots that grow to a mature height of roughly 12 inches tall. Intended for the current and the following growing season.
Categorized as a perennial herb plant, garlic chives will establish a deep root system, later wilting on the surface with the first killing frost. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
Flowering much later than traditional Chives, it's Garlic twins will bloom within the heat of the summer months. The plants will then return the following year after all danger of frost passes.
Each plant displays white colored flowers atop slender stems / shoots. Quality garlic chives seeds packaged by seed needs. All garlic chives seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
7. Unknown #ad
Chinese Garlic Chives Seeds 20 Seeds #adUnknown #ad
- Keep the soil moist at 70 degrees F. Sow seeds ½ inches deep in seed-starting formula. Seeds are perfect for Planting in Gardens and Greenhouses. Direct sowing is recommended or you can start growing indoors 4 weeks before last frost in individual Seed trays or pots.
8. Unknown #ad
Chinese Garlic Chives Seeds 40 Seed Pack #adUnknown #ad
- Highest quality fruit, Vegetable, Herb and Flower Seeds. Sold and shipped from the United States. No hassle Guarantee. Free shipping On All Orders.
9. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Garlic Chive Herb Seed NoGMO Plant Grow Best Prices 2C 180 Seeds, or 1 Gram #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Ethnic/cultural info garlic chives have been used as culinary herbs for thousands of years and were probably used first by the Chinese and ancient Greeks. Seedlings can grow close together to form clumps. They do not have incredible commercial economic value and are most often found in Asian markets, home gardens and small organic farms where crop rotation and natural pest repellants are prevalent.
Nutritional value garlic chives are rich in vitamin c, calcium and iron. Applications garlic chives are most often used in Asian cuisine.
Use minced garlic chives to finish meat, poultry or seafood dishes. Planting and spacing. Garlic chives have flat strap-like stems versus hallow thin spherical stems and their flavor is richer and more intense, much like their aroma. Garlic chives seeds || free shippiNG || NON GMO.
Grow chives from seed or divisions–small bulbs separated from clumps. Traditionally they are a classic element of pad Thai but they may also be used as a substitute for standard chives. Pair with other fresh herbs, cheeses, mushrooms, contain carotene, vitamin B1 and B2, noodles and chiles. Sow seed ¼ to ½ inch deep. Description/taste garlic chives may be of the same vernacular as common chives, but appearance and flavor-wise they impose different values and characteristics.