As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bountiful Garden Nursery #ad
Very Cold-Hardy, Chicago Hardy Fig Tree, high-yielding fig Tree #adBountiful Garden Nursery #ad
- Chicago-hardy fig tree withstands some of the coldest temperatures. Very cold hardy fig and Considered the best all-around fig, Vigorous Plant. Good for potted planting, early to produce, Drought-tolerant.
Produces medium sized, self fertile! be sure that you're purchasing from llc marketing, Info in this listing applies to items purchased and shipped from LLC Marketing, purple skinned figs, Nursery registration number: A1469.
2. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Ficus carica, Chicago Hardy Fig Tree Live Plant #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot. Great fig tree that is hardy to zone 7! Growing your own fruit results in better tasting and better for you delights! This is a nice fig tree that grows well in a pot or smaller yards as it has a dwarf habit.
3. Pixies Gardens #ad
Pixies Gardens Chicago Hardy Fig Tree Live Fruit Plant 1 Gallon #adPixies Gardens #ad
- Cold-hardy, high-yielding fig tree that is easy to grow. This cold hardy fig can be grown as indoor plant also, during the winter season. Can take colder temperatures to - 10 degrees - High yielding - Fruit is firm, juicy and sweet.
We cannot ship certain plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by the California Department of Agriculture. These cold hardy Fig can take upto 20F. Plant may be shipped in smaller bags or semi bareroot. Ripens/harvest july through frost - Mature size is 15-30 ft high and wide - Self fertile.
4. Hello Organics #ad
Fig Trees"Violette de Bordeaux" Includes Four 4 Live Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- Closed eye. Zones 7b-9. For starter plants i recommend growing in a 4 inch to 1 gallon pot to allow your plants to get a little bigger then then re-pot or plant. I recommend growing in an organic potting soil with the fertilizer and beneficials already mix in.
The price includes four 4 "violette de bordeaux" fig trees with USPS Shipping. Popular in the Northwest and West. Similar fruit to black Mission, but hardier and a smaller size tree than Mission.
Good for home planting as tree is dwarf. These 2 inch rooted plants shipped in a 2 inch tray pots. Considered by many the finest tasting fig.
Keep your soil moist and when it is about dried out water again. The plants are at least 2-5 inches tall. Fig trees can be planted in most healthy soils with normal pH range 6. 0-8. Fruit ripens later than Hardy Chicago, Marseilles and Celeste. Needs protection in cold winter areas. Also known as negronne, violet de bordeaux is a purplish-black fruit with rich strawberry pulp.
5. Martha's Secrets #ad
Marthas Secrets Chicago Hardy Fig Tree Ficus Carica Cannot Ship to AK or HI PER State Laws #adMartha's Secrets #ad
- Self pollinating - great when planted in the ground or in a container! Zones 5-9 ships from Marthas Secrets. Cannot ship to ca, nd, az, co, id, hi, nm, sd, mt, nv, or, wy, ak, ut or WA PER State Laws. Chicago hardy fig is a small to medium sweet fig. Cold hardy Fig Tree.
6. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Ficus carica, Olympian Fig Tree Live Plant #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- Great fig tree that is hardy to zone 6! Growing your own fruit results in better tasting and better for you delights! This is a nice fig tree that grows well in a pot or smaller yards as it has a dwarf habit. You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot.
7. Hirt's #ad
Hardy, Ficus, 2.5" Pot, Chicago Edible Fig Plant #adHirt's #ad
- The plant you will receive is growing in a 3" pot. Originally from the eastern Mediterranean region. Can freeze to the ground and come back to produce a crop the same year.
Sweet fruit. The fruit is medium-size, with dark purplish-brown skin and a sweet, rich flavor. Prefers full or part sun. They are shipped dormant in the winter.
8. Garden Safe #ad
Helps Grow New Plants From Cuttings, Garden Safe Brand TakeRoot Rooting Hormone 2 Ounces #adGarden Safe #ad
- Promotes rooting: Rooting hormone grows new plants from cuttings. Apply to cut ends: moisten the plant cutting, stir the cut end in powder, remove excess rooting hormone and plant. Grow cuttings: Works with most popular home, garden and greenhouse varieties.
Active ingredient: indole-3-butyric acid, similar to the root hormone that naturally occurs in plants. Root new favorite plants: helps African violets, coleus, philodendrons, poinsettias, roses, geraniums, woody ornamentals and more grow from cuttings.
|Brand||Garden Safe #ad|
|Manufacturer||United Industries #ad|
9. Daylily Nursery #ad
Well Rooted and Sturdy!, 2 Brown Turkey/ Mission Fig Plants in 4 Inch Containers #adDaylily Nursery #ad
- 2 little fig trees to get that fruit production going, ready to get some roots in this fall, or just one to share with a friend. Please note: our shipping occurs only one time for up to 5 items, so please check out all our plants and bulbs to make the most of your shipping dollar.
These are nicely sized little guys, and then just explode with growth next spring!! Zone 7-10, but these make great container plants, so bring them into the sun room or next to a nice sunny window in the winter if you live in a colder climate! Cannot ship to california due to State Ag restrictions.
Will produce 2 crops of figs a year summer and yearly fall when it reaches fruiting size.