As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. JM BAMBOO #ad
Pellaea, Two Button Fern, Easy to Grow 4" Pot #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Provide morning sun or very bright indirect or artificial light. Trim as needed. The plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot. Easy to grow house plant. Water thoroughly when dry.
2. California Tropicals #ad
4'' from California Tropicals, Button Fern #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- Pellaea rotundifolia, is a species of fern endemic to New Zealand, the button fern, where it grows in scrub and forests.1 it is also a popular garden plant in zones 8 and 9 and house plant, tolerating low temperatures but not freezing.
Perfect gift for any occassion! Enhance Your Environment. This plant comes fully rooted in a 4" pot, ready to grow in and your beautiful home or your office. All of our listings have very representative pictures of what you would receive.
3. Thorsen's Greenhouse #ad
Pellaea rotundifolia, Thorsen's Greenhouse Button Fern, 8 Inches, Plastic Nursery Pot, Live Indoor Plant #adThorsen's Greenhouse #ad
- Not intended for human or animal consumption. Height at shipping approximately 7-8 inches tall. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Comes in 4" diameter plastic nursery pot, decorative pot not included. Botanical name: Pellaea rotundifolia. Thrives in medium light. Keep soil moist.
4. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Nephrolepis cordifolia Duffii, 4" Pot, Lemon Button Fern, Live Plant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- This great little fern does well in a wide range of conditions. Homegrown by Hirt's Gardens. When it is actively growing it has a very subtle, but clear lemon scent. Excellent House Plant. It stays under 12" tall and sends creeping runners which sprout new plantlets.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
5. JM BAMBOO #ad
Easy to Grow, Pellaea, Jmbamboo-button Fern 6" Hanging Basket #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Proper name: Pellaea rotundifolia. Keep evenly moist, but not wet or dry. Homegrown by jmbamboo. The plant you will receive is growing in a 6" hanging basket. Provide very bright, indirect light.
6. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Wekiva Foliage Exotic Fern Assortment, 5 Live Plants in 4 Inch Pots Rare and Ferns from Florida Growers Choice Based On Health, Beauty Availability Beautiful Clean Air Indoor Outdoor #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Touch the soil and water your fern if the top feels dry. Packaged and shipped exclusively by wekiva Foliage. Keep a spray bottle handy and train your family members to use it whenever they pass by the fern. This assortment includes five different varieties of ferns chosen based on health, beauty and availability.
Our growers hand pick the most full and beautiful ferns for your order. Stand the pot on a tray of pebbles or clay granules and keep those wet. This increases the humidity around the plant without keeping the roots soggy.
Ferns are one of the oldest plants, pteris ferns, asparagus ferns and staghorn ferns, holly ferns, plumosa ferns, dating back to prehistoric times. Ferns are relatively easy to grow; however, and temperature extremes won’t help. Mist your ferns as often as practical, preferably in the morning.
Ferns that are pampered and protected from things like dry air and temperature extremes will reward you with lush green fronds all year round, dry air, drafts, beautifying your indoor garden more than you could imagine. These adaptable plants will thrive indoors with the right amount of humidity. However, a word of caution: unless it's a bog fern, don't let your fern sit in water. Keep it damp, not soggy. Some ferns we offer are button ferns, maidenhair ferns, boston ferns and selaginella ferns.
7. LIVETRENDS #ad
Urban Jungle Fern Lemon Button in 6-inch Grower Pot Live Plant #adLIVETRENDS #ad
- Allow excess water to drain and allow the soil to slightly dry between waterings. The lemon button fern is the smallest cultivar of boston fern and features green, button-like foliage that releases a pleasant lemon aroma when handled.
Fertilizer: apply a balanced houseplant fertilizer at half strength once every other month during warm growing months.
This compact fern will grow up to a foot high and is a great ornamental plant to keep in an enclosed vivarium due to its easy care and tropical appearance. Live plant: 6" lemon Button Fern in Plastic Growpot. Light: Medium indirect sunlight. Sunlight exposure: Partial Sun. Water: water the soil until damp.
|Manufacturer||The Urban Jungle #ad|
|Model||/Urban Jungle Fern Lemon Button|
8. American Plant Exchange #ad
Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier, 6" Pot, American Plant Exchange Birds Nest Fern Japanese Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- A pet safe houseplant that measures from 10-12" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves. This plant is easy to care for, ideal for the beginner or the seasoned houseplant collector and it thrives in medium light and shadier areas of the home.
Good for your health, a nasa study identified the fern as one of the top air purifying plants to remove harmful chemicals from the air in your home.
Beautiful and easy to care for this perfect houseplant is known for its light green crinkly and wavy leaves that look like a birds nest in the center. Loved by interior designers for its textured leaves and shape; ideal size for desks, table and countertops, and window sills in the home or office.
9. Josh's Frogs #ad
Sprig & Stone Fern Bundle 5 Plants #adJosh's Frogs #ad
- Discount appears at checkout. Quantity discount! 2 at 5% off, 3 at 10% off, 4 at 15% off, and 5 at 20% off.2. 25" pots. Live arrival guarantee when temps are above 32°F and below 85°F. 5 different ferns or Selaginellas of all different species. Enjoy humid enviroments.