As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bonide #ad
Insect Control Systemic Granules, 0.22% Imidacloprid Insecticide 4 lb., Bonide BND95349 #adBonide #ad
- How it works - after incorporating the granules into the soil and watering them in, the pesticide is absorbed by the roots where it moves through the plants to assist in protection against the listed bugs. For non-edible plants - this insect killer treatment is not meant for vegetable or fruit plants.
Apply it every 8 weeks throughout the growing season for optimal protection. This product is labeled for use on flower beds, roses, shrubs, and the like, but it is not labeled for use on any edibles.
The dry-application granules are easy to use, control, and apply without worrying about destroying clothing or other plants. Ready to use - these convenient granules are ready for use and provide effective, long lasting insect control for up to 8 weeks in your flower beds, roses, and shrubs.
No spraying - there is no mess associated with this pesticide because it is not a spray. Be considerate of animals and bugs like hummingbirds and bees that could be harmed from use of this product. Pest control - bonide systemic granules kill tough houseplant pests like fungus, whitefly, aphids, gnats, termite, mealybug, and more.
2. Bonide #ad
0.22% Imidacloprid Insecticide, Bonide Systemic House Plant Insect Control Granules 8 oz. #adBonide #ad
- Protection lasts for up to 8 weeks. How it works - after incorporating the granules into the soil and watering them in, the pesticide is absorbed by the roots where it moves through the plants to assist in protection against the listed bugs.
This product is labeled for use on flower beds, roses, and the like, shrubs, but it is not labeled for use on any edibles. Unlike other products, this is designed to protect containerized plants.
Houseplant insect control - these ready-to-use granules are meant for controlling insects and pests affecting your indoor plants. Treats many bugs - this product is a capable treatment for mealybug, termite, aphids, Japanese beetles, and more.
No odor - unlike most other chemical pesticides and herbicides, this bug killer does not have an odor, so using it in your home will not stink up your furniture, clothing, or rooms. Bees and pets may be harmed if the product is ingested. Be cautious of certain bugs or animals that eat your plants. For non-edible plants - this insect killer treatment is not meant for vegetable or fruit plants.
3. Bonide #ad
Bonide BND611, Annual Tree and Shrub Insect Control, Insecticide/Pesticide Concentrate 1 gal. #adBonide #ad
- Won't wash away - tree and shrub insect control is rainproof within hours. Will not wash off after it has dried. Easy application - product quickly mixes with water and should be applied by pouring or with backpack, compression, knapsack or tank type sprayers.
For best results, spray with enough time for it to completely dry before it rains. Carefully read and use according to label directions.
Once in the roots, it moves up through the tree or shrub providing protection from insects. Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on adelgids, aphids, leaf miners, bronze birch borers, emerald ash borer, scale, and many other species of bug.
Also provides protection for new growth. Soil drench application - concentrate dissolves in water allowing the insecticide to move through the root zone. Foliage protector - Designed for use on listed fruit, nut and ornamental trees and shrubs. Will also prevent new infestations.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
4. Bonide #ad
Bonide 941 Pt Spray Systemic Insect Control Concentrate, 16 oz #adBonide #ad
- One pint can make up to 16 gallons of diluted spray, and it helps treat infestations immediately. Long-lasting formula - bonide bug killer formula is economical and long-lasting. Outdoor residential use - this pesticide is designed for outdoor residential use only.
This is not a treatment for termite bugs, and it is harmful to humans and domestic animals if ingested. Treats many bugs - there are a lot of bugs that can be killed with this product including thrips, whiteflies and more.
This is not a carpenter bee killer, mealybugs, scale, two-spotted spider mites, so do not use this on blooming crops or weeds. This product is labeled for use on flower beds, shrubs, and the like, but it is not labeled for use on any edibles, lawns, roses, or turfs.
For non-edible plants - this insect killer treatment is not meant for vegetable or fruit plants. Great for shrubs and trees - if your ornamental garden, shrubs, or trees experience insect or pest infestation, this formula is a great way to control and protect these plants. Apply every 7 to 10 days as long as the infestation occurs.
5. Bonide #ad
Bonide Product 951 Systemic House Plant Insect Control 2 Pack of 8 Oz. #adBonide #ad
- Excellent indoor no odor, no spray, no mess formula. Houseplant systemic Granules. Chemical Pesticides and Herbicide. Convenient, ready-to-use granules provide effective, long lasting insect control for 8 weeks. Systemic houseplant insect granular. Protect gardens, lawns and trash cans.
6. Bonide #ad
Bonide BND951, Systemic House Plant Insect Control, 0.22% Imidacloprid Insecticide 8 oz., White 4 #adBonide #ad
- Unlike other products, this is designed to protect containerized plants. Quantity of 4: bonide 8 oz Systemic Houseplant Insect Control Granules. No odor - unlike most other chemical pesticides and herbicides, so using it in your home will not stink up your furniture, this bug killer does not have an odor, clothing, or rooms.
Houseplant insect control - these ready-to-use granules are meant for controlling insects and pests affecting your indoor plants. Use indoors to control Numerous Pests Including Aphids, Scale, Whitefly.
7. Bonide #ad
Bonide 037321006091 Annual Tree & Shrub Drench Concentrate Multiple Insects Qt #adBonide #ad
- Protect trees and shrubs from damaging insects including borers, leaf miners, aphids and beetles. Quart. Apply as a drench by mixing with water and applying to roots of trees and shrubs. Provides up to 1 year of insect protection. Approved for control of emerald ash borer.
|Manufacturer||Bonide Product #ad|
8. Bonide #ad
Bonide BND944, Systemic Rose & Flower Care 8-12-4, 2-in-1 Indoor Insecticide & Fertilizer Granules 2 lb. #adBonide #ad
- Dual action formula - our rose & flower care promotes strong roots & beautiful blooms while protecting the plant against insect damage. 8-12-4 formula - these three numbers represent the primary nutrients: nitrogen, 12% phosphate, and potassium.
It also provides essential macro & micronutrients. It should be used on roses, aphids, sawflies, beetles, shrubs, moth, & residential areas. Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on adelgids, scales, borers, caterpillars, lacebugs, thrips, gnats, & plantings around homes & more.
Simply sprinkle the granules directly from their container over desired area.
Easy to apply - this product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. No water or mixing is required. A bag of 8-12-4 fertilizer contains 8% nitrogen, phosphorus, and 4% potash. It provides the necessary food for the plants to grow. Long-lasting results - systemic rose & Flower is specifically formulated to provide up to 8 weeks of insect control.
|Manufacturer||Bonide Products LLC #ad|
9. Bonide #ad
Pack of 4, Bonide Systemic House Plant Insect Control Multiple Insects Granules 8 Oz #adBonide #ad
- Granular product may be shaken into the soil of your houseplants in moments. Set of 4 containers is great for several plants or landscaping beds. Remains effective for up to 8 weeks. Provides systemic protection against insects. Set of 4 containers of houseplant insect control.
|Manufacturer||Bonide Product #ad|