As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. KIBAGA #ad
KIBAGA Handcrafted Wooden Bat House Box for The Outdoors, Large Double Chamber Bat Shelter Creates Easy to Land Home for Bats #adKIBAGA #ad
- Eco-friendly: introducing a bat habitat provides many benefits - one of them, having a approach against mosquitoes & other insects, that are not only pesky but also damage crops & plants. Great bat shelter - makes bats feel at home: the 16.
5x102x4” large bat houses with the efficient two chamber design offer an ideal roosting area for bats; Thanks to the dark brown cedar Kibaga bat houses for outdoor use, the flying mammals can find excellent conditions to live in.
Superb bat boxes for outside: bats are important and with the Kibaga premium bat house, made of long-lasting waterproof cedar, you create an appealing home for them for many years to come - just like bats love it. Easy to mount & maintain: simply follow the recommendations to install the pre-assembled bat house with the included screws, in just the right place for our beautifully flying friends to settle, as well as to maintain it for a functional bat home every year.
True ecosystem idols: bats are vital as pollinators & seed dispensers which makes them crucial for our ecosystems and functional economic agricultures; Set up a bats house to support these versatile creatures.
2. Natural Diamond #ad
All Parts Included, Hearthside Classics, DIY Build-Your-Own Bat House Kit #adNatural Diamond #ad
- Location: hang the bat house on a build or tree 10' to 15' above ground and facing south or southwest. Color darkens naturally - Do not paint or stain the bat house as it will drive away bats. Bat house measures 14" High x 8.
5" wide x 3. 5" deep. They need our protection and we need them. Destroy insects - a single bat can eat more than 700 insects per hour and they pollinate fruit crops and plants. Protect bats - the world has lost 80% of its bat population in the past 25 years. Easy assembly - Kit includes instructions and all fasteners.
3. Kenley #ad
Handcrafted from Cedar Wood, Easy for Bats to Land and Roost, Weather Resistant & Ready to Install, Outdoor Bat Box Shelter with Single Chamber, Kenley Bat House #adKenley #ad
- In addition, it has a rough platform and skerfs to make landing easy. This makes them our perfect allies when dealing with mosquitoes, caterpillars and other insects which bite, beetles, sting or damage crops and garden plants.
Designed for bats – this kenley bat house has been developed using available research on bat preferences and needs. Free mosquito elimination – most bat species eat insects, often consuming their own weight in a single night.
This single chamber bat box external dimensions are 14. 6"x6. 7"x2. 2". Popular with bats – the kenley bat house has an interior which forms a grooved and well-spaced inside roosting area.
The specially engineered interior and exterior perches make it easy for bats to land and roost. A sturdy hanger hook lets you easily mount it on a pole, tree or wall. Easy to install – this kenley bat house is shipped pre-assembled, which ensures a secure and dry habitat for the bats and an easy installation for you. Mount about 12-20 feet 3. 7-6. 1m high in a sheltered spot with direct sunlight to attract local bats.
4. Gold Label #ad
Gold Label Bat Houses for Outdoors | Handcrafted Very Easy to Install Bat Box | Wooden Box 2 Chamber Shelter. Natural/Light #adGold Label #ad
- They should be mounted on a building or poles that get adequate sun exposure. Great for outdoor mosquito control: when you purchase one of these handmade bat boxes, you’ll not only be providing a comfy home for these flying mammals but also provide mosquito control.
Our bat houses are very easy to install: everything you need for a quick, DIY install comes included. They’re easy for them to land on and the ideal roosting area.
This helps ensure that your bat shelter is a success. Unique design that bats absolutely love: our large, efficient two chamber bat boxes for outside are the perfect home for bats. We also installed shingles on the roof for even more warmth for bats.
We offer a no hassle money back guarantee on every bat home, so order one today, there’s no risk. Install the bat house outside in an area of diverse habitat preferably near water. One bat can eat up to 1, 200 mosquitos in an hour! Carefully built according to bci rules: all of our bat houses are built according to BCI rules and regulations.
5. Donaldson Farms #ad
Donaldson Farms Bat House Attractant-Attract Bats to Your Bat House #adDonaldson Farms #ad
- The more bats you have in your area, the fewer annoying mosquitoes you will have! easy application - this bat attractant is Easy to apply to your Bat House! Simple instructions are Included! 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back! if you are not completely Satisfied Then We Will Immediately Refund Your Purchase Price! Effective - finally start attracting bats to your bat house! works with any variety of Bat House or Bat Box! Attracts bats - this bat attract Spray will Increase the Chances of Bats Living in your Bat House! Environmentally friendly - the average bat eats thousands of Mosquitoes Every Night.
Mosquitoes Can Be Very Irritating.
6. INCLY #ad
Incly Bat House for Outdoors 15"x9.2"x3.2" Shelter Box kit Double Chamber Dark Natural Cedar Wood, Pre-Finished Easy to Install #adINCLY #ad
- Climates, highly recommended in northern states to maximize heat absorption. Perfect for most U. S. 4. Pre-finished- stained with a dark, weather resisting finish. Narrow interior dimensions ensure a cozy environment conducive to heat retention.
3. Ideal bat shelter- our bat houses have ideal living conditions, interior surface and landing platform are grooved for clinging, make it easier for bats to land and climb into the house.
Order today risk free!5. 100% risk free purchase: if you are not satisfied with incly bat house, we’re very happy to either provide a no-questions-asked Refund or Replacement. 2. Easy to install: this bat shelter is shipped pre-assembled which ensures a secure and dry habitat for the bats and an easy installation for you, just hang about 10-12 feet 2.
5-3. 7m high in a sheltered spot away from light sourceto attract local bats. 1. Made of high quality Cedar Wood, ensuring years of use in harsh outdoor environments. A dark colored shelter is attractive to bats, they love being warm.
7. WAKEFIELD PEANUT COMPANY A TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE SINCE 1965 #ad
Wakefield Premium Bat House DIY Kit, Mini Bat Box Shelter with Echo-Location Slot, Up to 12 Bats #adWAKEFIELD PEANUT COMPANY A TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE SINCE 1965 #ad
- Once complete, your bat house is ready to attract some bats! Farmers is valued at up to 50 billion dollars per year! Having bats in your yard can drastically reduce the population of mosquitoes in your yard and make your summer nights much more enjoyable. It is common for bats to wait up to 18 months before occupying a new bat house.
Hang the bat house over the nail using the hanger bracket, then drive an additional nail or screw through the pre-drilled hole at the bottom. Bats eat mosquitos: bats can eat up to 600 mosquitoes per hour, or between 3, 000 mosquitoes per day! In fact, 000 - 7, the insect suppression provided by bats to U.
S. Bats are not a threat to humans: despite popular belief, are far less prone to rabies than even household dogs or cats, bats are generally quite harmless to people; they do not attack humans, and are highly unlikely to become tangled in your hair. Echolocation slot: enables bats to easily locate the hollow cavity of the bat house, which helps attract bats quicker than many other bat houses.
Fall or winter is a good time to put up a bat house in hopes of occupants the following Spring. Easy mounting: simply place a nail or screw into a tree, pole or side of a building, leaving 1/4" of the head sticking out. The perfect weekend project: designed as an educational tool for youngsters and adults alike, the Wakefield Do-It-Yourself bat kit is perfect as a weekend project to teach the kids about bats and the assembly of a wooden bat house.
8. Mustry #ad
Mustry Handcrafted Wooden Bat House for Outdoors Clearance – Large 3 Chambers Bat Box Kit, Easy for Bats to Land and Roost #adMustry #ad
- It is therefor more likely to attract those wandering bats. Sunset is just the beginning. East to install: the pre-assembled bat house is easily mounted to a pole or tree or hanging under the eaves. This natural solid wood-made bat box also adopts sloped-rooftop to make rainwater and snow run off.
Thermal stability & multiple scale: this large bat house can offer adequate thermal stability and hold up to hundreds bats.
Bci modeled bat box: this large bat house draws lessons from bci Certified Bat House, creatively adopting THREE CHAMBERS with rectangular holes design, greater ventilative and more convenient for bats to shuttle back and forth.
Good service: we offer one-year warranty and top - notch customer service. Three different size chambers improve the space utilization Eg: baby bats are eminently suitable for the bottom layer of the chamber. Long landing board: the long landing platform consists of roughened wood, making it easy for bats to climb in and out. Experience the wonder of bats! .
9. Outer Trails #ad
Outer Trails Three-Chamber Bat House, Brown #adOuter Trails #ad
- Size: 15" h x 4. 75" d x 9. 25" w. Eco-friendly solution: bats are in important part of nature's ecosystem and a bat house ecourages them to roost in an area that will provide benefits to your environment. This house comes pre-assembled and easy to install with it's sturdy hook on the back and can be secured to houses, trees and other locations.
Ideal roosting space: no need to summon the bats to your house. Bats naturally search for new places to roost every night.
Weatherproof: made from handcrafted cedar and varnished with weatherproof materials, cold, this bat house can withstand most weather patterns including snow, rain, and heat. Easy to install: our pre-assembled bat house is a secure habitat to keep bats dry and comfortable during their sleeping hours.
Try and hang your house in an area that gets plenty of sunlight throughout the day and some shade at some point as well. The space of our bat house allows for a full colony to roost, away from potential predators, and has grooved interiors for them to hang on to. If you install your house at a good height off the ground, bats will come on their own.