As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. zellajake #ad
100+ Seeds Coleus Wizard Mix Beautiful Flower Plants Coleus Blumei Seeds #adzellajake #ad
- Coleus is a temperature-loving plant and has strong adaptability. It is an erect or ascending herb, there are yellow, dark red, the stem is usually purple, the color is diverse, purple and green, Pedicel and produle are puberulent, and the cymes are many flowers; the flowers are mostly densely arranged, the leaves are membranous, the apex is obtuse to short acuminate, usually ovoid, corolla light purple to purple or blue.
Coleus is a temperate plant that likes full sun and has strong adaptability. The temperature in winter is not less than 10¡æ, and it is slightly shaded when the temperature is high in summer. It likes plenty of sunlight and sufficient light can make the leaves bright.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Coleus Wizard Mix, 200 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- All 12 varieties reach 10 to 12 inches in height and grow 8 to 10 inches wide. Terrific for a large planting or for the sheer variety of houseplants, outdoor containers, and bedding combos you will enjoy! The only thing these plants have in common are their compact size.
They also all hail neatly serrated edges, giving even an informal planting a trim, bronze-edged chartreuse Pineapple to brilliant apricot Sunset to red-veined maroon Velvet, stylish look! However, their colors range from scarlet-veined, each of the varieties in this mix is a distinctive work of art.
Sow 2 - 3 coleus seeds per plant to begin growing this beautiful foliage plant mix. These seedlings will never need pinching, beautiful little plants just waiting to show off in your shady garden and best indoor and outdoor containers! .
Coleus wizard mix is the perfect mix for bedding or containers due to its compact, but will grow naturally into ground hugging, bushy foliage with a wonderful display of flowers. The wizard mix consists of 12 proportionate varieties that all reach the same size at the same time. Coleus in a 10 - 12 inch tall annual growing across the country and also used as an indoor house plant.
3. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Wizard Mix Coleus Seeds, Pack of 40 Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- You can't go wrong with this showstopper. What all the wizards do have in common is compact size—10 to 12 inches high, giving even an informal planting a trim, stylish look. Terrific for a large planting or for the sheer variety of houseplants, outdoor containers, and bedding combos you will enjoy. The wizard mix does best in part to full shade and moist, symmetrical, low-growing form, give the plants a light feed every few weeks.
If you like your coleus compact, let me introduce you to Wizard Mix, bushy, and full of vibrant color, but will grow naturally into close-to-the-ground, the best for bedding and containers. It shows its color early, well-drained soil enriched with organics.
These seedlings will never need pinching, beautiful little plants just waiting to show off in your shady garden and best indoor and outdoor containers. If growing indoors for houseplants, sow the seeds about 6 to 8 inches apart or begin them indoors in your Bio Dome or seed flat.
They are just right for containers of all kinds, 8 to 10 inches wide—and neatly serrated edges, edging, and the front of shady beds and borders. To grow wizard mix in the garden, sow at any time, and place the plants in bright, and will sprout in about 7 to 10 days. From brilliant apricot sunset to red-veined velvet red, each of the varieties in this mix is a distinctive work of art. Transplant them when the seedlings have at least 2 sets of true leaves about 8 weeks after sowing. If growing in containers, never needs pinching to reach that bushy, and keeps its hues right through the worst summer heat and humidity.
4. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
1000 Seeds, Mix, Decorative & Ornamental House & Garden Plant Seeds, Wizard Coleus Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Coleus flower seeds - wizard series - Mix - 1000 Seeds - Solenostemon scutellarioides. Seeds for: decorative & Ornamental Foliage. Days to full maturity: 84 -- annual -- usdA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter.
Non-gmo - open pollinated - High Germination Rate. Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds.
5. Solenostemon scutellarioides #ad
Coleus Wizard "formula mix" Solenostemon scutellarioides- Love Shade -200 Seeds #adSolenostemon scutellarioides #ad
- Model:Coleus. Country/region of manufacture:United States, Mpn:Coleus formula mix. Brand:solenostemon scutellarioides, Country Of Manufacture:United States.
6. yunakesa #ad
Coleus Wizard Mix Solenostemon Scutellarioides, 40 Bulk MRO Seeds #adyunakesa #ad
- Ship from United States. Please read the description below for product details and do not hesitate to send us a message. Bloom season: Spring/Summer/Fall. Coleus wizard mix solenostemon Scutellarioides - 40 Bulk Seeds. Environment: Shade/Partial Shade.
7. yunakesa #ad
40 Bulk Lulu Certified Seeds, Coleus Wizard Mix Solenostemon Scutellarioides #adyunakesa #ad
- Ship from United States. Coleus wizard mix solenostemon Scutellarioides - 40 Bulk Seeds. Environment: Shade/Partial Shade. Bloom season: Spring/Summer/Fall. Please read the description below for product details and do not hesitate to send us a message.
8. Burpee #ad
Burpee Rainbow Mixed Colors Coleus Seeds 550 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Each packet contains 550 seeds. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Plant height is 15". Outstanding mixture; the Best and BRIGHTEST colors of medium-sized leaf varieties. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon.
No gmos, ever. Plant spread is 10". Sow indoors 7 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Sunlight exposure = shade. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.