As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Talstar #ad
Talstar PL Granules Insecticide #adTalstar #ad
- Works great on ants and fleas outdoors. It penetrates mulch and grass, with no watering needed. Sand core granular structure, provides a 2 to 4 month residual. Supplies effective, long-term protection Longest residual of any granule on the market. Broadcast insecticide granules.
2. BASF #ad
Cy-Kick CS, BASF, Insecticide, BCBI10113, 792075, 16oz #adBASF #ad
- High mix rate: To get a 01% solution mix cy-kick CS Insecticide at a rate of 2 ounces per gallon of water. Cyfluthrin 6. 0%. Low mix rate: to get a 005% solution mix cy-kick cs insecticide at a rate of 1 ounce per gallon of water.
Can not ship to NY. Cykick cs can be used indoors and outdoors to control all types of pests.
3. Petra #ad
PetraTools Powered Backpack Sprayer with Custom Fitted Cart and 100 Foot Commercial Hose, Commercial Quality Heavy Duty Sprayer 6.5 Gallon Cart Sprayer, 2 Hoses Included #adPetra #ad
- Long-lasting rechargable battery - the 12 ah lead-acid battery provides 4X the battery life of most lithium battery sprayers. Never pump again – sprays for 6-8 hours on a single battery charge, dispensing up to 200 gallons of solution. Includes a fully-automatic AC charger that delivers 100% charge in 8 hours.
Other sprayers provide extremely limited support, or email away. The petratools quality standard: we want to make sure that you are 100% satisfied with your new hd5000 sprayer and will help any way we can. The steel frame and large flat-free tires provide easy transportation - no more wobbly cart! Features extended hose rack and built-in wand holder.
Custom fitted cart for greater mobility: this 6. 5 gallon tank sprayer was custom molded to lock perfectly into the commercial-grade cart. Extra batteries sold separately, and are easily swappable for all-day use.
Reach the ‘back 40’ with a 100 foot hose: get the longest backpack sprayer hose on the market to easily cover large areas without moving your sprayer! Includes an additional 4 foot hose. Quality control testing and final assembly on each sprayer completed at PetraTools testing centers right here in the USA! We’re a proud, but we’re just a call, text, family owned business based in Downtown Carlisle PA. Match the pressure to the job. Finish your job without charging OR pumping! Automatic 80+PSI pump with adjustable pressure knob.
4. Nisus #ad
Nisus BORACARE #adNisus #ad
- How bora care works boracare contains an inorganic borate salt, soluble in water, with insecticidal. Wood destroying fungus, Termite Control and wood-destroying insects such as termites, carpenter. Disodium octaborate Tetrahydrate Borate 40%.
5. Sector #ad
Sector Mosquito Misting System Refill 64 oz MGK1012 #adSector #ad
- Water based permethrin approved for use in all MistAway Mosquito Misting Systems. Sector mosquito misting concentrate comes in a easy to ship 64 ounce container.
6. Mighty Mint #ad
Non Toxic, Mighty Mint, 16oz Insect and Pest Control Peppermint Oil, and More, Natural Spray for Spiders, Ants #adMighty Mint #ad
- Natural ingredients Proven Effective in the Real World. Extra concentrated for Long-Lasting Protection. Powerful Essential Oil. Large 16oz Bottle. Safe.
7. Ortho #ad
Ortho VB00029 Home Defense Insect Killer for Indoor & Perimeter2 and Refill Bundle, 2 Pack #adOrtho #ad
- Where to use: use indoors to kill and control insects and then take it outside to create an insect-barrier around a house's perimeter; people and pets can enter the treated area after the spray has dried.
Target your treatment: the reusable comfort Wand has multiple settings, simply adjust the spray pattern for the area you'll be treating then use the one-touch continuous spray action to easily apply.
Build a bug barrier to give your home 12 months of protection from ants, roaches, and spiders indoors on nonporous surfaces plus protection from other insects with the Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Indoor & Perimeter2 and Refill Bundle.
Kills bugs: controls ants, weevils, armyworms, fleas, roaches, bagworms, borers, beetles, chinch bugs, spiders, cockroaches, earwigs, flies and other insects as listed. Quick change: it's easy to use the refill bottle - simply remove the Comfort Wand from the empty bottle and insert the hose connector into the spout on the refill container.
8. bugmd #ad
Just Add Water! Controls Flies, Ants, Fleas, Ticks, Roaches, BugMD Pest Control Essential Oil Concentrate 3.7 oz #adbugmd #ad
- Plus, bugmd can even work on some species known to have resistance to typical insecticides and sprays. One small concentrate bottle is all you need to create a 32 oz bottle of pest control spray that can easily be sprayed in and out of the home, including in bathrooms, pet areas, bedrooms, cabinets and gardens and outdoor areas. Simply add your full essential pest concentrate to 27 oz of cold water into a bugmd Essential “Forever” Spray bottle, kitchens, baseboards, sheds, shake and spray.
Bugmd is safe for wood, non-toxic formula: bugmd utilizes the power of plant oils such as cottonseed oil and clove oil, instead of toxic killers, chemical sprays and poisonous fumes, carpet and fabrics.
Eliminate home invading pests: bugmd is the safe and effective way to target hundreds of indoor and outdoor pests including ants, moths, spiders and tons more This essential oil based spray is the perfect solution to keep your home, fleas, mosquitoes, mites, roaches, yard and other spaces pest free without ever sacrificing your family's health and safety.
Utilize this versatile formula as often as needed to quickly and safely defend your home. From eggs, to larvae, to adults, our biopesticide powerfully treats and eliminates the invasion of pests at any stage, so you can enjoy a bug free home. Effectively protect your home: our multi-use pest control spray effectively kills insects at all stages of their lifecycle. Fast acting formula: our essential oil based spray kills some species in seconds and eliminates all within 30 minutes. Plant based, so you never have to worry about putting your family or pets in danger while you effectively control pest invasions.