As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Luster Leaf #ad
Luster Leaf 1601 Rapitest Test Kit for Soil pH, 1 Pack, Nitrogen, Phosphorous and Potash #adLuster Leaf #ad
- Simple, detailed instructions included. Contains all components needed for 40 tests. Soil ph preference list for over 450 plants included. Innovative and inexpensive soil test kit features an easy-to-use capsule system and patented color comparators.
Quick, at home results for Soil pH, nitrogen, Phosphrous and Potash. Great for beginners and experienced gardeners alike. 10 for each of pH, N, P and K.
|Brand||Luster Leaf #ad|
|Manufacturer||Luster Leaf #ad|
|Warranty||30 Days and Manufacturer|
2. LaMotte #ad
5679-01, Lamotte Model El, Turf and Garden Soil Test Kit #adLaMotte #ad
- Simple, easy to use kit contains everything you need to test your soil! Comes with garden guide manual and LaMotte Soil Handbook are included to interpret test results and give lime and fertilizer recommendations. Learn the specifics about your soil before starting your gardening project! Used for soil science education or garden analysis, potassium 15 tests each, this kit includes rapid test procedures, and laminated color charts used to measure concentrations of nitrogen, phosphorus, diagrammed instructions, and soil pH 30 tests.
3. Luster Leaf #ad
Green, Luster Leaf Products 1663 Professional Soil Kit with 80 Tests #adLuster Leaf #ad
- Contains components for 80 tests. Comes with sturdy plastic case. Simple and detailed instructions included. Tips for gardening and altering soil conditions included. 20 each for soil pH, N, P and K. Ph preference list for hundreds of plants included.
|Brand||Luster Leaf #ad|
|Manufacturer||Luster Leaf #ad|
4. Czechra #ad
Czechra Soil Tester kit-PH Meter Three-in-one TDS and EC Photometer kit,Soil Water Quality Test Pen,Suitable for Home,Gardening,Lawn Farm Indoor and Outdoor Plant Cultivation Plant Moisture Meter #adCzechra #ad
- Application range: the soil tester is widely used in gardening, planting, and seedling cultivation, indoor potted plants, PH pen test drinking water, outdoor farms, tap water, aquarium, lawn, laboratory, field water quality.
Main function: the double-needle detector greatly improves the accuracy of measuring plant soil moisture, pH and light value, humidity, and helps your plants thrive. How to use: just insert the sensor probe into the soil about 5.
2-5. 9 inches, and wait for the pointer to stop swinging, flip the switch, you can get a stable reading on the dial. Ph pen function: healthy water, accuracy ±001 after the reading is stable, resolution 001ph, water quality pen measuring range 1~14PH, the value will be locked automatically. Note:the soil is too hard, please insert the probe after watering, wipe the probe after use, PH pen is forbidden to test sea water.
5. POWERED BY SOILKIT #ad
Soil Test Kit, Discover Your Lawn and Garden Fertility with PH, Single Pack, Nutrient and Mineral Analysis. Professional Results Provide Custom Fertilizer Prescription for Your Yard, without Trowel #adPOWERED BY SOILKIT #ad
- Mehlich iii tests soil for ph, manganese mn, magnesium mg, CEC, Calcium Ca, buffer ph, Zinc Zn, Potassium K, Boron B, Organic Matter, phosphorusP, and Iron Fe. Please do not send potting soil.
This soil test is not intended for potting soil. Get custom scientific Solutions and Recommendations for Fertilizer Blends. Professional soil test kit provides Everything Needed for Quick and Easy Collection and Lab Quality Results.
6. Health Metric #ad
Lead Iron Copper and Mercury, Home Water Test Kit for Well Tap and Drinking Water | Fast & Accurate Quality Testing to EPA Standards | Easy to Use and Sensitive Tester Strips Made in USA #adHealth Metric #ad
- We are single-mindedly devoted to helping you with any questions you may have about the test kit or water quality testing in general. Individual results - instead of a cumulative sum, Copper, this testing kit tells you precisely which metals are present in your water. Please note: the instruction booklet design may vary! The simple, clear instructions make this hassle-free test kit super easy to use at home.
All our tests are made in the USA and calibrated to EPA standards. Quick and easy to use - detect unsafe levels of 4 common heavy metals in your drinking water in less than 15 minutes.
Please note: the instruction booklet design may vary! Low-level detection / highly sensitive - unlike other versions on the market, tap or filtered water, these test strips allow for measurements in very fine increments. This easy to use test kit includes Lead, Iron and Mercury tests.
Whether you are testing heavy metals in your well, low-level detection and accuracy is a must. This means you can rely on the test results to indicate the safety of your water. Please note: the instruction booklet design may vary! Made in usa - don’t rely on foreign-made test kits which are often designed for wastewater testing, not drinking water. Dedicated team of experts - you can always count on our team of epa experts, with more than 30 years of expertise in the water quality industry.
7. LaMotte #ad
LaMotte N-P-K Soil Test Kit #adLaMotte #ad
- Specifically designed to meet The GLOBE Global Learning and Observations to Benefit the Environment Program standards. Each kit includes the necessary apparatus, simple diagrammed instructions, and laminated color chart.
Does not come with a soil pH test, only tests for N-P-K. 50 safe, phosphorus, hands-on tests for nitrogen, easy, and potassium using nonhazardous TesTab.
8. Luster Leaf #ad
Luster Leaf Rapitest Digital Soil Test Kit #adLuster Leaf #ad
- Reads test colors utilizing advanced LED digital technology. Just push test button to get results in a few seconds. Includes ph preferences for over 450 plants and how to adjust soil pH.
Performs 25 tests: 10 for pH and 5 each for Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potash. Booklet has fertilizer guidelines based on nitrogen, phosphorus and potash test results.