As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jump Start #ad
Jump Start JSHC48 Soil Heating Cable, 48-Feet, Orange Wire #adJump Start #ad
- It is designed to last for many seasons, offering an economical and effective solution to the problem of cold weather slowing down your garden. Place in ground to speed germination and seedling growth with gentle heat.
Perfect indoors or out, safely encased in a tough, this cable is 48 feet long, waterproof PVC coating with orange color for visibility. Cover the cable with 3 to 4 inches of soil, then plant your seeds, seedlings, or plants above this height.
|Brand||Jump Start #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hydrofarm, Inc. #ad|
2. Jump Start #ad
24', Jump Start Soil Heating Cable #adJump Start #ad
- Flexible cable fits any growing area. Gentle warm heat that has built-in thermostat. Soil warming heat cables will help speed germination and seedling growth. Ft. Great to use when starting seeds and allows for early planting.
Built-in thermostat automatically activates cable when soil temperatures are below 74 degrees. 07 amps at 120 VAC. A 24 foot soil heating cable will allow you to heat approximately 6 Sq. Area.
|Brand||Jump Start #ad|
3. Jump Start #ad
Jump Start Soil Heating Cable, 24 ft. #adJump Start #ad
- Gets plants growing fast. Warms soil. Built-in thermostat. Improves Germination. Easy to install.
4. ZHYLing #ad
30/50/100/120m Soil Heating Cable Greenhouse Heating Wire Warm Floor for Plants Size : 30 Meters #adZHYLing #ad
- Electrical insulation, and have far infared function, no electromagnetic worry. It must be equipped with a leakage protector. Made of high quality materials, high and low temperature resistant, flame resistant, alkali-resisting, weather ability and good flexibility, anti-aging, durable for long service.
The terminals screws must be tightened. The sensor should be laid horizontally, and should cut off the power when people need to enter in. Non rain shower and too wet.
5. GYTF #ad
Seedling Heat Mat for Seed Starting, 3" x 20.75" Waterproof Heating Pad for Indoor Plants Germination Hydroponic, Beer Brewing Fermentation #adGYTF #ad
- Premium material - made of multiple layers of flexible PVC that encase heat-conducting film, the outer layer is sealed to protect the internal heating elements. Provides constant temperature to improve vegetable, plant, and flower seed growing.
No matter where it is stored, it will not take up much space. The max temperature is 100°F. Variety of uses - perfect for heating plant seeds or seedlings, and pet enclosures terrariums, greenhouse, such as those used in reptile, home-brewing, growbox, rodent and arachnid.
Safe & easy to use - the seed grow mat is designed with ip67 waterproof, surface is easy to clean that enables safe scrubbing. Uniform & stable heating - the heat-conducting wires are evenly distributed in the heating pad, herb, so that the plant seeds can be heated evenly.
A must for starting seeds in Spring. Especially if you live in colder states. 36-month Warranty. It is wear-resistant and durable to use. Convenient storage - this 3" x 2075" heating mat is light and compact, you can roll it up and pack it in a bag when you don’t need it. Just place the heating pad flat under the seedling starter trays, then insert the plug into the socket, and turn on the power to start heating.
6. RUITN #ad
8 watts/ft 6 Foot Cold Lead, RUITN Heat Tape Pro for Ice Dam Prevention Heavy Duty Self-Regulating 30 FT Plug-in Ready Heat Cable 120V #adRUITN #ad
- Extensive use: use on the inside or outside of all types of water carrying pipe including copper, steel, PEX, ABS, PVC, concrete and more; can be exposed directly to water and is rated for soil contact. Safety guidelines – you must follow installation instructions to properly install and maintain rUITN heating cable system.
Heavy duty: ruitn heating cable is a commercial-grade self-regulating heat cable that substantially outperforms cheap cables. 2 years warranty, please contact us by email, ruitn heating cable if there is any product quality problem, we will provide you with a satisfactory solution.
Self-regulating heating cable – out of countless heating cable products in the market, self-regulating heating cables are more rugged, and much more reliable than other types of heating cables; it cannot over-heat itself so it can be crossed over.
1 do not use extension cords but connect directly to ground-fault protected outlet near the pipe where the heating cable is to be installed 2 Plug it in when the temperature drops below 40 ℉（5℃）. Self-regulating heating cable's conductive core that varies its resistance with temperature, promising an outstanding performance in harsh winter as the heat output continues to rise as temperature falls.
7. H&G lifestyles #ad
H&G lifestyles Roof De-Icing Heating Cable Spacer and Clips Kit Roof Gutter De-Iceing Heating Cable Downspout Hanger Protecting Sheet Pack of 5 #adH&G lifestyles #ad
- Package: 5 heating cable protection gaskets9*1 inch, 20 nylon straps,. Simple installation: Bend the hanger, zip tie cable and you are done. Wide range of application: Used to H&G lifestyles, and all major brands of heat cables to gutters.
Design: prevents heat cable from being damaged by sharp edges where they drop into downspouts. Product quality warranty: if you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT hproducts, please feel free to contact us in any time, we'll try our best to solve your issue.
8. HEATIT #ad
HEATIT HIRD 100 feet 5 Watts Per Foot Roof & Gutter Snow De-Icing Cable #adHEATIT #ad
- Tough xlpe as inner insulation and weather resistant PVC high-low temperature as out jacket. Both csa and etl approved. Do not plug in the cable until it has been completely uncoiled. Pre-assembled, ready to install, no maintenance required.
Then unplug the cable. Protect your roof from damage and leaking, known as ice dams, keep the water flowing in gutter & downspouts. 6 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug. Testing the cable before the installation.
Uncoil the heat cable completely so it does not touch, cross over or overlap on itself. 100% screen rate with the Aluminum foil and tinned copper braid. Used for metal or plastic gutters/downspouts, Inclined roofs Roofs with noncombustible shingles Ex.
Asphalt shingles that meet national building codes. Plug cable in, and in approximately 5 minutes, you should feel slightly warm to the touch. Designed to prevent ice build up, from forming on roofs and in gutters and downspouts. Different lengths are available; Suitable for most roof and gutter configurations. More safe and more healthy. Easy instruction manual, clips and spacers are included.