As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. IMAGE #ad
Image 100099405 Kills Nutsedge Concentrate, 24 Ounce #adIMAGE #ad
- Image is a postemergent, selective herbicide for use in southern turf grass and selected ornamentals. Manufactured in United States. Image label.
2. Bonide #ad
Sedge Ender Weed Control Concentrate, Weed Killer 16 oz., Bonide BND069 #adBonide #ad
- Pre and post emergent control - product is designed for application before or after weeds have sprouted. It kills the roots and shoots of existing weeds while preventing the growth of newly emerged weed seedlings.
Expansive coverage - bonide sedge ender weed control is an incredibly economical concentrate offering. Will not wash off after it has dried. Kills weeds, not the lawn - sedge Ender Weed Control kills yellow nutsedge, goosegrass, crabgrass, foxtail, and other grassy weeds down to their roots.
Complete grass coverage - safe to use on both warm and cool season grasses such as bluegrass, Bermuda grass, fescue, ryegrass, and carpetgrass.
One pint can treat 2, 700 square feet, 000 to 8, depending on the intended use and various mix rates. For best results, apply with enough time for it to completely dry before it rains. Won't wash away - our herbicide spray starts working on contact and is rainproof within hours.
3. Ortho #ad
32oz, Ortho Nutsedge Killer for Lawns Ready-To-Spray #adOrtho #ad
- Rainproof in 2 hours. Ready to use—no mixing. For northern and Southern turf grasses. Kills yellow and purple Nutsedge, Kyllinga and over 50 other tough weeds. Kills weeds, Not Lawns.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
4. Sedgehammer + #ad
Sedgehammer 1.3 oz #adSedgehammer + #ad
- Sedgehammer herbicide is for use in established lawns, golf courses, other non-crop sites including: airports, tennis courts, cemetaries, school grounds, sports fields, roadsides, fallow areas, residential property, landscaped areas, and landscape areas.
Each 1. 33 oz. Can also be applied in residential turf, fairgrounds, public recreation areas, race tracks, sod or turf seed farms, campgrounds, ornamental turfgrass, and rights-of-way.
Bottle makes 40 gallons of finished solution. Each 13. 5 g packet makes 1 gallon of finished solution and already contains a surfactant. 1. 33 oz bottle - halosulfuron-methyl - 75% * * 13. 5 gram package Halosulfuron-methyl - 5% *. Each gallon of finished solution covers approximately 1, 000 square feet. In high volume broadcast applications, each 1. 33 oz. Bottle covers 1-2 acres.
|Brand||Sedgehammer + #ad|
5. Monterey #ad
White, Gowan USA 51496 SedgeHammer, 13.5g, 5oz #adMonterey #ad
- Selective weed killer - This nutgrass killer specifically controls yellow and purple nutsedge and other tough broadleaf weeds and suppresses kyllinga. Turfgrass safe - this product is safe to use on nutsedge after it has emerged in turfgrasses.
Top seller - sedgehammer is the number one selling nutsedge control product on the market and has years of proven results. This product can be used without hurting turfgrasses St.
Pets and people can return to the treated area once the spray dries. Controls nutsedge - this product stops the growth of nutsedge weeds by moving through the plant and affecting the underground growing points. Easy to use - simply mix the contents of this. 5 ounce packet with one gallon of water and spray the target weeds thoroughly. Augustine grass, kentucky bluegrass, Bermuda grass, and cool & warm season grasses.
6. PBI / Gordon #ad
16 fl oz, PBI/Gordon 855140 Trimec Nutsedge Killer Control #adPBI / Gordon #ad
- Treats northern and southern grasses, kills Yellow Nutsedge in northern & southern grasses. Kills 200+ broadleaf Weeds including poison ivy & poison oak.
|Brand||PBI / Gordon #ad|
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
7. Ortho #ad
Ortho Weed B Gon Weed Killer for Lawns Concentrate2, 1 gal. #adOrtho #ad
- Not sold in TX. Kills weeds to the root. Won’t harm the lawn - when used as directed. Kills dandelions, clover and other broadleaf weeds. Results in hours. Kills 250+ listed weeds See label for listed weeds.
8. Roundup #ad
32 oz., Clover & Yellow Nutsedge, Dandelion, Kills Crabgrass, Starts Working Immediately, Lawn Safe Weed Killer For Northern Lawns, Roundup For Lawns2 Concentrate Northern #adRoundup #ad
- Ft. The concentrate formula is easy to mix and measure with a tank sprayer--great for broadcast application to your entire lawn and covers up to 5, 000 sq. For hard-to-kill summer crabgrass and grassy weeds, use Roundup for Lawns Crabgrass Destroyer.
Kills over 250 weeds, dandelion, including crabgrass, clover, and yellow nutsedge--won't harm your lawn. Starts working immediately and rainproof in as little as 3 hours. Lawn weed control for use on Northern grasses, perennial ryegrass, including Kentucky bluegrass, buffalograss, bermudagrass, fescue, and zoysiagrass.
|Manufacturer||SCOTTS ORTHO ROUNDUP #ad|