As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Midori Giant Soybean Seed for Planting, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Protein-Rich Edamame Pods in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Survival Garden Seeds #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Grow your own soybeans - soya is a versatile crop that provides high quality protein.
Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
Compact, bushy plant - midori giant soybean plants reach 20-24" and grow an abundance of succulent green pods with 2-3 plump seeds apiece.
Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. These pods freeze well for long-term storage. Steam the bean pods fresh as edamame, soy milk, or process to make your own products like tofu, soybean oil, and a variety of fermented foods.
2. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Non GMO Seeds, Midori Giant Edamame, Botanical Name: Glycine max, Isla's Garden Seeds, 25 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Nearly every pod has at least 2 seeds, with excellent branching and heavy production of curved, tender and sweet. Steam or boil them briefly for world-class edamame! Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
Stand in the garden barefoot for five minutes before planting. Sow seeds 1-2" deep and about 4-6" apart. The edamame, otherwise called soybean, started in East Asia and is a vegetable that can be developed in zones 3 through 9.
If your feet don't get cold, then the soil is an adequate temperature for planting. Keep consistently moist soill. Full sun is required and will mature about 70 days. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter Isla's Garden Seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Zones - 3-10: all our seeds are homegrown in the usa.
Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates. This bush-habit soybean is easy to grow, 2- to 3-inch green to buff pods. Space rows 18-24".
3. Kitazawa Seed Company #ad
7.0 Grams, Soybean Midori, Giant #adKitazawa Seed Company #ad
- Seed is untreated. Start your own Asian vegetable garden. Free shipping for valid US postal addresses. Kitazawa seed company does not sell GMO seeds and has signed the Safe Seed Pledge developed by The Council for Responsible Genetics.
Planting and growing information is provided on the seed packets.
4. Seedgro #ad
20+ Non-GMO, untreated Heirloom Seeds, SEEDGRO Midori Giant Edible Edamame Soybean #adSeedgro #ad
- Midori giant Bean is a traditional Edamame soybean. Very nutritious containing high levels of protein, calcium and vitamins. 2-3 succulent buttery buff seeds on 2-3’H plants.
T’s tender and sweet, is super productive, and thrives in most climates. Pick green when the beans are plump–boil and then salt and enjoy the sweet nutty flavour.
5. GOSGAGA #ad
50 Pcs Midori Giant Edamame Seeds Heirloom HIGH Germination Rate Fresh Garden Seeds Non-GMO #adGOSGAGA #ad
- Risk free 120-day money back guarantee - i am sure you will be delighted with us and offer a no questions asked, 120 day money back guarantee on your purchase. 50 pcs midori giant edamame Seeds.
Great for beginners and seasoned gardeners alike. Planting suggestions: step 1: germination in a warm and humid environment greenhouse; Step 2: transplant to sunny, moist and nutritious soil; Step 3: continuously water and fertilize, if necessary.
We will actively respond to any question you have within 24 hours. 75-85% germination rate. Share with your family and friends its happiness from germination to flowering and fruiting. Usa - made in usa. It makes excellent gifts for moms, adults and gardening gifts for men. If the package is damaged, the quantity is insufficient, or cannot germinate, please contact us to replace it for you.
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Bean Soy Midori Giant 3157 Green 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- A great taste and addition to any vegetable garden. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Heirloom Seeds. Harvest in about 80 days. Germination rate about 80% and better. Pods yield 2-3 beans each.
7. CGOLDENWALL #ad
CGOLDENWALL Automatic Counter Counting Machine with Clearance Adjustment knob for Millet Rice Soybean Corn Wheat Sunflower Grain 110V #adCGOLDENWALL #ad
- Note: this machine is suitable for food category. The max size like corn, please contact us and tell us which seeds you plan to count with this machine, min size like Millet, so that we can confirm whether it’s suitable for you!!!!!.
When it reaches to the setting number the instrument stop work. High precision automatic seeds counter: automaticly count kinds of grain by setting number, Corn, Sorghum, Soy, Wheat, which is mainly used in agriculture to count grain, such as Rice, Vegetables Seed and so on.
Turn the knob clockwise, the seeds go faster.
Microcomputer automatic Control: control by the microcomputer chip, matches by membrane pressed key operation. Wide application: this instrument is wildly used in institute of Agricultural Sciences, the Agriculture Universities, Colleges and Institutes, the Seed System, the Grain Department. Adjustable counting speed: Can adjust by the Speed Knob.
|Part Number||CNA 594|
8. MySeeds.Co #ad
1 oz, 80-90 Days 0125 Seeds, Japanese Edamame Seeds ~ Soy Bean HIGH in Protein, Young Soy Bean #adMySeeds.Co #ad
- Highly productive and very healthy. Young Soy Bean. Can also be shelled and added to stir-fries or cooked with meats or other vegetables. Soy bean high in proTEIN. Edamame soy bean 90-100 days. Japanese Edamame seeds.
Pods can be harvested almost at the same time. Just like those served in japanese restaurants, this variety produces clusters of pods with 2-5 beans each. Pick the pods when plump and green. 80 - 90 days. Very good source of high quality protein and serves as a perfect snack with simmered and sprinkled lightly with salt.