As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Beautiful Non-GMO Heirloom Flower to Plant, Sow Right Seeds, Mexican Sunflower Seed for Planting- Full Packet with Instructions, Wonderful Gardening Gift 1 Packet #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Safe seed -sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Minimum of 1g per packet. Towards the end of the season, birds also love to come and eat the dried seeds as well.
If these seed don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website.
Enjoy in your flower garden or as cut flowers. Pollinator friendly - bees love the nectar in these flowers and will travel around helping pollinate your garden.
The flower blooms up to 4in across in a dark orange and grows wildflower style. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Beautiful - the mexican sunflower, or tithonia diversifolia, is also known as the tree marigold and is native to parts of Mexico and Central America. Fun - these sunflowers take a twist with the classic sunflower blossom.
2. Seed Needs #ad
Mexican Sunflower Tithonia rotundifolia Twin Pack of 100 Seeds Each, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Mexican sunflowers will produce 3 inch, red-orange blooms, atop foliage that grows to a mature height of roughly 5 to 6 feet tall. All sunflower seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
Grown as an annual flowering plant, the Mexican Sunflower will grow quickly, bloom profusely through the summer months and later die with the first killing frost.
Quality sunflower seeds packaged by seed needs. Mexican sunflowers make an excellent cut flower for bouquets and floral arrangements as well. Grow sunflowers along borders & fences or in flower beds as a background plant.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
3. Utopia Seeds #ad
Attracts Butterflies and Hummingbirds, UtopiaSeeds Mexican Sunflower Seeds, Torch #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- Non-gmo seeds. Plant in sun but will take half Shade. Attracts butterflies and hummingbirds. Mexican sunflower Seeds "Torch". Plant 1" deep in Spring 2' in Sandy Soil. Approximately 50 seeds.
4. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Yellow Tithonia Mexican Sunflower Plant Flower Seed, 500 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Plant 2 to 3 yellow torch Mexican sunflower seeds per plant to begin growing tithonia plants. All sunflower seeds are produced from open pollinated plants and stored appropriately for optimum germination and establishment.
Grow yellow torch mexican sunflower seeds in USDA zones 4 - 11 as an annual flowering plant grown from tithonia seeds.
Tithonia yellow torch will grow to 40 inches tall in no time and produce beautiful yellow 3 inch flowering blooms for your flower garden. If you are looking to attract beneficial insects as well as butterflies and humming birds then you want to plant Mexican sunflower seeds which are heirloom.
5. Onalee's Seeds #ad
Torch Mexican Sunflower Tithonia rotundifolia Seeds. Butterfly Magnet! Direct from The Grower in The USA! 24+ Seeds #adOnalee's Seeds #ad
- Grow in summer in any zone. Bold and colorful, they draw butterflies AND hummingbirds to your garden with vivid fiery-orange 3 wide daisy-like blooms with yellowish centers. Grow in ground. Unlike other 'sunflowers" that you have grown, these bushes are COVERED WITH MANY flowers throughout the summer months, not just one flower like traditional sunflowers.
Tolerates infertile soil, drought, and neglect. 24+ seeds per pack with detailed growing instructions included from Onalee's Seeds.
Annuals. Grown, harvested, sold and shipped by the grower from the USA. Spend some lazy summer afternoons watching the hummingbirds and butterflies that these beautiful flowers attract! These bloom continuously throughout the summer until hit by a frost.
Easy for new gardeners and children. Large, bushy plant if given room, they will get 3 feet across and 5-6 feet tall!! for the back of the border, a sunflower 'hedge" or mix with Butterfly Weed to create a butterfly's paradise in your yard! Not suitable for containers.
6. Halden Garden #ad
Halden Garden Sunflower Mexican Torch an Excellent Butterfly Plant #adHalden Garden #ad
- Expect flowers midsummer to frost. Originated in the high mountains in central Mexico. Golden flower of the aztecs. Heat and drought tolerant.
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Mexican Sunflower Seeds, Torch, Attracts Butterflies and Hummingbirds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Approximately 50 Seeds of Mexican Sunflower Seeds. Attracts butterflies and Hummingbirds and Good Insects. Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed. Plant in sun but will take half Shade. Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. Plant 1" deep in Spring 2' in Sandy Soil.
8. Seedville #ad
50 Mexican Sunflower 'Torch' Tithonia Rotundifolia Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Next grab your scissors and bring these vibrant blooms indoors. Plant height: 48 - 72". Get your camera ready because the Mexican Sunflower is an absolute favorite of butterflies. Bloom time: early Summer - Early Fall.
Plant spacing: 36 - 48". Light requirements: sun. They make an excellent cut flower and will really liven things up! Hardiness zone: n/A but reseeds itself easily so it acts like a perennial. This aas winner is tolerant of heat & drought. Soil / water: Average.