As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. skywayoutdoor #ad
Creeping Perennial Purple Flower, Moss Verbena, USA, 50 + GROUNDCOVER Seeds #adskywayoutdoor #ad
- Not fussy about the type of soil, moss verbena will grow in just about any soil conditions as long as it’s well-draining. Drought and heat tolerant.
Low growing + spreading growth make this variety an ideal evergreen ground cover with aromatic ferny, pots, containers, finely cut foliage. Moss verbena is a low growing, creeping perennial in zone 6-11 and grown as an annual in other zones.
It’s a fast growing ground cover that looks great in rock gardens, + meadows. Moss verbena rarely requires watering after they are established. Draw butterflies and other wildlife to your yard with this easy to grow moss verbena groundcover! Perfect for roadside plantings and reclamtion and can fill bare spots in your yard quickly.
2. RETS #ad
Perennial Ground Cover Flower, Natural Growth for Home Garden 200 PC/Bag: 12, Rainbow Creeping Thyme Planted Blue Rock Cress Plants #adRETS #ad
- Package contains 1 set of seeds. High germination Rate Seeds. All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
Rainbow creeping thyme planted blue rock cress plants - Perennial ground cover flower, natural growth for Home Garden 200 PC / bag: 12. We are selling seeds only not plants.
3. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated, 2 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- It can also be used an a lawn alternative. Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F.
White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil. This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, erosion control, pasture mixtures, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10.
Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre. White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, food plots, ground cover, lawn alternative, pasture mixtures, green manure crop, and many other uses.
4. MySeeds.Co #ad
MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Johnny Jump Up Flower Seeds 20,000 Seeds, Viola cornuta 'Helen Mount', Johnny Jump Up, Edible Flower Seeds Big Pack #adMySeeds.Co #ad
- Perennial in Zones 4-9. Good for borders, rockeries and containers. Each flower is roughly 1 inch in diameter. Viola cornuta will grow to only 6 to 12 inches tall. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Often seen in salads as the flowers are edible. Quality seeds packaged by myseeds. Co all seeds sold by myseeds. Co are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
5. Marde Ross & Company #ad
100 Seeds Erigeron Karvinskianus, Perennial Ground Cover for Landscaping #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Erigeron is considered to make a good ground cover plant as it spreads rapidly and only reaches 8 inches tall by 24 inches wide. Establishing easily from flower seeds. Do not cover the seeds because they do need light for germination.
Erigeron is excellent cascading down banks or rock walls, in containers, or as edging. Indoor sowing: sow erigeron flower seeds indoors 4 - 6 weeks before last frost.
Sow directly and do not cover seed as it needs light to germinate. 100 tiny seeds: also known as santa barbara daisy and mexican Daisy, this is a versatile perennial that performs well in low and high deserts.
It produces a profusion of small daisy-like white flowers that turn pink and lilac in color as they age. Transplant seedlings when temperature are warmed up. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Use sterile starter mix and sow the flower seeds onto the mix.
6. CZ Grain #ad
Ground Cover Plant, 200+ Dichondra Seeds to Grow, Carpet Vine Seeds #adCZ Grain #ad
- If for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact us for a fast and easy solution. Thin later if needed. Growing tips: space seeds 1-2 inches apart. Good for the environment: Prevent erosion. Easy to grow: hardy and fast growing, this plant is fun indeed.
Produce oxygen and filter the air with this low growing vine. Ground cover plant: Exotic carpet plant, great for gardens, patio, path plant. Cz grain guarantee: we take great pride in providing customers with all natural products that add value to your life.
7. Utopia Seeds #ad
UtopiaSeeds Baby Blue Eyes Seeds, Low Growing Ground Cover Flowers #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- Baby blue eyes Seeds Nemophila Menziesii. Baby blue eyes, a low-growing annual that bears dainty blue-and-white flowers, or massed in borders. Beautiful Ground Cover. Use it as a ground cover or plant it in containers.
Plant in spring, adds splashes of color to the landscape from late winter to late spring/early summer —depending upon where you live. Plant it in wildflower gardens, in rock gardens, early Summer, or Fall when temperatures are consistently above 68 degrees. Low growing Flowers.
8. Utopia Seeds #ad
Perennial Ground Cover, 2-5 Inches Tall, UtopiaSeeds Sweet Alyssum Carpet of Snow Seeds #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- Net weight. 08 oz. Make sure the seeds are properly watered to stimulate healthy germination. Good seed to soil contact is necessary for ideal germination rates. Sow directly on soil in sun or partial shade.
Sweet alyssum Carpet of Snow Seeds. Grows to be 2-5 inches tall. When planting, seeds should not be covered with soil, but rather pressed into the soil. A very versatile flower, sweet Alyssum Carpet of Snow can be planted just about any time throughout the season both indoors and out.