As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Unknown #ad
Seeds, Good yields of 12 to 18 oz Green Tomatoes!!!10, Green Giant Tomato Seeds #adUnknown #ad
- Heirloom, fruit, organic, herb, Vegetable, Non GMO, Flower Garden Seeds. Great addition to your Garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! .
2. Gardeners Basics #ad
Green Zebra Tomato Seeds for Planting Heirloom Non-GMO Seeds for Home Garden Vegetables Makes a Great Gift for Gardening by Gardeners Basics #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Fun heirloom variety - the green zebra tomato is actually yellow with green zebra stripes. It has a subtle lemon-lime flavor.
It is very striking in color and is a must-have in your tomato garden. Flavorful - a slicing type tomato that is sweet and packed with flavor. Heirloom - non-gmo, heirloom and open-pollinated Green Zebra tomato seeds - Can save seeds for future gardens.
Great for salads and salsas! usa - our green zebra tomato seeds are grown and packaged right here in the Usa, 250mg per packet. Guarantee - we know you'll love your green zebra tomato seeds, but if for any reason you aren't please contact us.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Tomato Beefsteak Cherokee Green 8212 Green 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 72 days. Germination rate about 80% or better. Medium-sized 8+ ounces per tomato. Heirloom fruits mature from green with a hint of orange to orange with some green striping.
4. Sweet Yards Seed Co. #ad
Eight Organic and Non-GMO Varieties: Brandywine, Yellow Pear, Roma, Three Sisters, Principe Borghese, Valencia, Yellow Brandywine, Green Zebra, Heirloom Tomato Seeds Assortment #adSweet Yards Seed Co. #ad
- We guarantee your seeds will germinate or your money back, no questions asked within 60 days. Usda organic & gmo-free seeds ensure that your garden and the food that it produces are all safe, healthy and all natural! Heirloom & open pollinated variety produces delicious old-time flavor and also “breeds true”, meaning you can grow your own seed season after season! Beautiful seed packet with photos and planting instructions on the back provide you everything you need for successful growing, while also making a great gift idea! Guaranteed to grow – sweet yards seed co only sells fresh seeds with high germination rates.
Fresh seeds packaged for current season with germination rates of 90% or more so you know nearly every seed will give you a healthy plant full of delicious fruit.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Tomato Beefsteak Aunt Ruby's German Green 7784 Green 25 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Lasting flavor and unique look make this a must have for any heirloom garden. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 67 days. Fruits vary in size but mostly large with deep green color. Germination rate about 80% or better.
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Tomato Slicing Green Zebra 2278 Green 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 72 days. Green-striped salad specialty. Germination rate about 80% or better. A delicious, tangy salad tomato, ripe just as the green fruit develops a yellow blush, accentuating the darker green stripes.
Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Non GMO, One of The Most Delicious Tomatoes for Home Growing, Large Tomato, Neonicotinoid-Free., Green Zebra Heirloom Tomato Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. 50+ green zebra heirloom tomato seeds - delicious, Firm and Juicy Large Tomatoes - Non GMO - Neonicotinoid-Free.
Keep moist while germinating and Keep Moist Outside but don't Overwater. Plant seed 1/4" indoors and 1/2" Outdoors when Warm. Very popular Variety.
8. Harley Seeds #ad
Indeterminate, Meaty, Open-Pollinated, Slicer, from USA, Sweet, Heirloom Non-GMO, Old-Fashioned Taste, Productive, 30+ German Aunt Ruby's Green 1 LB Tomato Seeds #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Soil should be kept consistently warm, even just at night, will significantly delay or inhibit germination. Water when the soil surface just begins to dry. Plants should ultimately be transplanted to the garden 1-2 weeks after the expected date of last frost.
Height at Maturity: 6-8 feet. In-ground germination is not recommended. Seeds do not require light for germination but some light source should be provided for seedlings once they emerge from the soil.
Start seeds in containers approximately 8 weeks prior to the planned set-out date. Multiple seeds can be planted in a single starter container, but should be thinned once seedlings appear so only a single plant remains. Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface.
Additionally, below about 60-65F, overly warm soils, from 70-85F. Soil temperature for Germination: 70-75F. Planting Depth: 1/4". Use a standard potting mix that is well drained. A triumph supreme! 85 days. German aunt ruby's green 1 lb tomato seeds, Old-Fashioned Taste, meaty and sweet, heirloom NON-GMO, Indeterminate, productive, open-pollinated, Slicer.