As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Wildflower Mixture"Dazzling Blue" 99% Pure Seed, 9 Species Seeds by Seed Needs, Bulk Package of 30,000 Seeds #adSeed Needs #ad
- This wildflower mixture contains 9 species of dazzling blue flowers. These flowers prefer an area of full sunlight to very little shade. This packet measures 4. 625" wide by 6.
375" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Quality wildflower seeds packaged by seed needs. Contains the following flower species: blue flax, Baby Blue Eyes, Cornflower, Lupine, Columbine, Globe Gilia, Chinese Forget Me Not, California Bluebells. It contains no fillers and is 99% pure seed. All wildflower seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current, and the following growing season.
2. PAPCOOL #ad
PAPCOOL 10 Blue Butterfly Pea SẸẸDS Clitoria Ternatea for Outdoor Plạnting #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Perfect for salads, cake decorations, and plated meals. Also known as asian Pigeonwings or blue pea, this distinctly feminine flower is both beautiful and edible. Flowers are commonly used to color food and drinks naturally. This listing is for blue butterfly Pea Seeds.
3. Seeds Of Strength #ad
10 Pcs Blue White Rose Seeds Flower Bush Perennial Shrub Garden Flowers #adSeeds Of Strength #ad
- The trays need not be more than 3 to 4 inches deep for this use. When planting rose seeds from various rose bush hips, I use a separate tray for each different group of seeds and label the trays with that rose bushes name and planting date.
The planting mix should be very moist but not soaking wet. Seal each tray or container in a plastic bag and place them in the refrigerator for 10 to 12 weeks.
Before growing roses from seed, the rose seeds need to go through a period of cold moist storage called ¡°stratification¡± before they will sprout. Plant the rose bush seeds approximately ? inch deep in a seed-planting mix in seedling trays or your own planting trays.
4. SeedsUA #ad
Seeds Passionflower Purple Beautiful Exotic Flower Perennial Outdoor Garden Cut Flowers for Planting Non GMO #adSeedsUA #ad
- Package includes about 3 seeds. Season of interest: Spring, Summer, Autumn. Species: passiflora Coerulea; Germanation: 90-95%. Usda hardiness Zone: 6-10 Instructions in English are included.
5. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Blue Columbine Flower Seeds for Planting, Beautiful Flowers to Plant in Your Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Wonderful Gardening Gifts 1, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website. It produces blue flowers with white corollas atop delicate, fern-like foliage. This perennial variety is the state flower of Colorado.
Minimum of 300mg per packet. Beautiful - full color seed packets of blue columbine flowers aquilegia caerulea. Great way to support your local pollinators.
Fun - plant wildflower style or in carefully arranged beds, whatever suits your fancy. Safe seed - sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Easy to grow in a variety of conditions but prefers shade in hot climates. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Pollinator friendly - hummingbirds and beneficial insects love the nectar of this special wildflower. Enjoy outdoors in the garden or may be grown indoors if given sufficient light.
6. S-pone #ad
100+ Rare Blue Daisy Colorful Flowers Seeds Garden Plants #adS-pone #ad
- Sow 1/8" deep, germinates in 30 days. Bright blue blooms all summer; Full sun, average water. 100+ rare blue daisy Colorful Flowers Seeds Garden Plants. 10" tall, space 6-9" apart; Annual, zones 3-11. Variety Blue Daisy Seeds.
7. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Centaurea Cyanus, Bachelor Button Tall"Blue Cornflower Flower Seeds- 200 Premium Heirloom Seeds- ON Sale!, 99.7% Purity!, Isla's Garden Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Each disc-shaped flower is about 1. 5 inches across, white, with ragged petals radiating out from the center. Fantastic addition to your home garden! bachelor's buttons bear charming and prolific flowers in hues of blue, lavender, pink, and maroon.
Spread: 6 in. To 3 ft. Characteristics: attracts beneficial bugs, spring, self Seeds, summer uses: beds and Borders, Late Spring, Container, Cut Flower, Showy Flowers Bloom Time: Early Summer, Suitable as Annual.
To 12 in. Height: 1 ft. Style: cottage garden, meadow garden, Rock Garden Seasonal Interest: Spring Interest Type: Annuals. Those with a true blue color are especially welcome in the garden as that color is rare in nature. Growth pace: fast grower, invasive/Aggressive Grower Light: Full Sun Only Moisture: Medium Moisture Maintenance: Low. Usda zones: 1, 3, 4, 6, 10, 11, 2, 7, 9, 8, 5, 12.
8. S-pone #ad
100+ Mixed Viola Pansy Mars Helen Seeds Blue Flower Perennial Garden #adS-pone #ad
- Grows well in sunny areas and in partial shade. Grown by sowing seeds in open ground, sometimes through seedlings. During flowering, especially in damp weather or evening hours. Use in mixed groups, emit a strong and pleasant aroma, on beds and for cutting.
100+ mixed viola pansy mars Helen Seeds Blue Flower Perennial Garden Plant. Stems are erect, a height of 25"-35" 60-90 cm. The flowers are small, with a diameter of 1" 1. 5-2 cm. To extend the flowering period, remove faded blossoms.