As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kitazawa Seed Company #ad
Bitter Gourd, 2 Grams, Green Skin #adKitazawa Seed Company #ad
- Start your own Asian vegetable garden. Kitazawa seed company does not sell GMO seeds and has signed the Safe Seed Pledge developed by The Council for Responsible Genetics.
Free shipping for valid US postal addresses. Seed is untreated. Planting and growing information is provided on the seed packets.
2. theseedhouse #ad
Bitter Gourd, Medicinal, 10 Seeds, INDIAN KARELA, Kakara Kaya, Gourd Seeds #adtheseedhouse #ad
- Fruit has small shiny fresh green color curds, 600-700 grams in weight, 7×30 cm in size, tender and mild bitter taste. Planting instructions included with purchase. 10 seeds in package.
Plant is high productivity of good fruit setting, glossy dark green flesh. This is an early variety with the attractive curd skin. Karela has numerous medicinal benefits It can be harvested in 65-70 days from sowing. 65 - 70 days maturity. Full sun.
3. Business sasha #ad
Business sasha Each Pack 10+ Seeds Heirloom Organic Vegetable Balsam Pear Bitter Melon Seeds 3 #adBusiness sasha #ad
- Germination temperature: 20-25 ° C. Suitable growth temperature: 18-38 ° C. Sprouting days: 7-15 days. Sowing to flowering: about 80 days. Light: half shade, sunny.
4. Fly #ad
Hot Selling! Farm Seed 20 Pcs/Bag Balsam Pear Seed Bitter Gourd Seeds Bitter Melon Semillas Momordica Charantia DIY Plant for Garden Bonsai Seeds of Hope #adFly #ad
- Farm seed 20 pcs/bag balsam pear seed bitter Gourd Seeds Bitter Melon Semillas Momordica Charantia Diy Plant For Garden Bonsai seeds.
5. Mosichi #ad
Bitter Gourd Seeds by Mosichi, Bitter Gourd Seeds for Yard Gardening Plant,15 Pcs Vegetable Momordica Charantia Bitter Gourd Balsam Seeds Garden Decor #adMosichi #ad
- Easy to grow, a good garden plant. You can see below products details about to how to plant, we will reply you once see you email immediately. Thanks. You can plant it in your garden, field, farm, etc.
Package includes: 15 x Bitter Gourd Seeds. Can adaptable to most soils, but produces the best fruit/vagetables /flowers in a deep free-draining soil with consistent moisture in a sunny position.
Through planting it by yourself, you harvest organic and healthy vegetable fruit and flowers as well as enjoy the fun in planting. Easy to plant, please send email to us, any question, you can just plant it in your yard, Garden . Add some green color and vitality to your garden. It is easy to take care of. The seeds of bitter gourd, can produce edible fruit.
6. BYyushop #ad
BYyushop 100Pcs Green Vegetable Momordica Charantia Bitter Gourd Melon Seeds Garden Plant for Planting Outside Door Nursery Pot Bitter Gourd Seeds #adBYyushop #ad
- Easy to grow, a good garden plant. The seeds of bitter gourd, can produce edible gourd. Light to be adequate, is a short daylight type. Planting points:seeds in about 15 ℃ began to germinate, buT the adaptability of dense planting is strong, the Growth temperature of 20 ~ 35 ℃.
You can plant it in your garden, field, farm, etc. Add some green color and vitality to your garden. Package includes: 1 pack of Bitter Gourd Seeds 100Pcs.
7. ZLKING #ad
40pcs Bangladesh Hybrid Bitter Gourd 10 Seeds/Bitter Melon/loofah/luffa/karela #adZLKING #ad
- Big pack non-gmo Seeds. The fruit has best flavor when picked green. Vigorous and tolerant. In warm areas, sow seeds in spring/summer after last frost in a warm,. 100 fresh Clean Seeds.
8. Seedhao #ad
White Bitter Gourd Balsam pear Bitter Melon 20 Seeds Garden Vegetable Chinese Original Color Package 原装彩包白苦瓜种子 #adSeedhao #ad
- Culinary: soups, stir-fries. Sow time: Spring/summer. Early maturity, high yielding. Other name: bitter melon, Foo Gua, karalla, balsam pear. It has green skin with large smooth warts. 30-40cm, fruit 500g weight. Ku gua, foo gwah, Fu Gua.