As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Green Promise Farms #ad
Asclepias tuberosa Butterfly Milkweed Perennial, 1, Size Container, orange flowers, American Beauties Native Plants #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- For best results, plant in usda zone:3-8 - Mature size: 18-30in H x 12-24in W. Plant is delivered in a #1 size Container. Outstanding, essential monarch butterfly attracting plant! Fragrant flowers attract adults while foliage is an essential food for butterfly larvae.
Also attracts hummingbirds, native songbirds and supports bees. Colorful bloom and colorful for the Butterflies attracted to the plant. Deer resistant. Perfect for grouping in the landscape. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
2. Deer-Leerious #ad
Orange Flowers, Deer-Leerious Asclepias tuberosa Butterfly Weed Perennial, 4" Pot #adDeer-Leerious #ad
- Please do not order if you live in one of these usda restricted states: ak, CA, UT, AZ, OR, MT, CO, ID, NV, WA AND HI. As a magnet for butterflies, which are followed by green seed pods.
When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage. Full sun, great cut flower, attracts butterflies and hummingbirds, native. If shipped between november 1st and March 1st, the plant may be dormant and trimmed.
Hardy in usdA zones 5-9. Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting. Plant 18”apart. It has orange flower clusters June through August, butterfly weed works well in mixed borders, well-drained soils. Deer-leerious highly deer resistant. Grows 1-2’ and tends to emerge late in the spring. Prefers average dry to medium wet, meadows and naturalized areas.
3. Outsidepride #ad
100 Seeds, Outsidepride Butterfly Milkweed Asclepias Tuberosa Gay Butterflies Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Asclepias tuberosa grows up to 28 inches tall and has bright orange, red, and yellow blooms from summer through fall that make beautiful cut flowers.
Butterfly weed gay butterflies or butterfly Milkweed Mix grows as a perennial in USDA Zones: 3 - 8 and thrives in full sun. Sow these heirloom seeds at 2 - 4 seeds per plant in well-drained soil and keep moist until germination occurs in 28 - 42 days.
This hardy plant is heat, and cold tolerant. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. It also attracts butterflies, drought, especially Monarch butterflies and is deer resisant.
4. Roundstone Native Seed LLC #ad
True Native Seed, Seed Packet, Butterfly Milkweed, Asclepias tuberosa #adRoundstone Native Seed LLC #ad
- Seed packet designed for 15 Square Feet of Planting. Number of seed is Pure Live Seed, not bulk. A 2’ to 3’ tall native perennial with clusters of bright orange flowers.
Species us Native, not introduced alien. A late spring and summer flowering plant that does well in dry to moist soils in full sun. Free shipping.
5. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Big Pack, 1,000 Butterflyweed Milkweed Seeds, Asclepias tuberosa Big Pack Butterflyweed Milkweed #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- Quality milkweed flower seeds packaged by MySeeds. Co. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Categorized as a perennial flowering plant in USDA Zone: 3-9.
Grown from seed, milkweed plants will establish a deep root system, allowing them to return the following growing season. Milkweed will attract all sorts of butterflies, including the beloved but near endangered Monarch butterflies.
All milkweed seeds sold by myseeds. Co are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
6. GreenCreator #ad
Butterfly Milkweed Seeds 100+ for Planting Asclepias tuberosa #adGreenCreator #ad
- Height: 12 to 72 inches 30 to 180 cm. Sow outdoors: cover seeds. Spacing 12 to 24 inches 30 to 60cm. Sow indoors: chill seeds in the fridge for three weeks in peat pots within plastic bags.
Temperature 55 to 75°F 13 to 24°C. Transplant outdoors before the last frost of spring or in the autumn. Life cycle: hardy Perennial, Half Hardy Perennial. Germination time: one to three months in the light. Start of spring or autumn. Growing region: Zones 3 to 10 .
7. Seed-Balls.com #ad
Butterflyweed Seed Balls Asclepias tuberosa Bulk Seed Bombs for Guerrilla Gardening 50 #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Scientifically developed soil: Blend of sustainably sourced compost and iron rich clay. Attractive perennial: A blaze of orange tops deep green leaves.
Effortless & enjoyable gardening: Ideal for backyard habitats and pollinator support. Developed by a scientist: Balanced pH and nutrition-rich matrix. A show-stopping Monarch host plant.
8. Earthcare Seeds #ad
Non GMO, Earthcare Seeds Butterfly Milkweed 50 Certified Pure Live Seed, True Native Seed, Asclepias tuberosa Heirloom #adEarthcare Seeds #ad
- Seeds are stored in environmental conditions that promote seed life Dark/Dry/Cool. Attracts butterflies and Beneficial Insects into the Garden. Suitable for zones 3 - 9 Perennial Plant that Returns Each Year.
Seeds are for the current and following growing seasons. Native host Plant for the Monarch Butterfly. Plant images and growing instructions are included on the seed envelope. Beautiful clusters of bright Orange Flowers Grow from 2 - 3 Foot HighStems.