As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Artist Unknown #ad
Grass Seed Premium RYE Gulf Annual Oregon Grown 50 LBS #adArtist Unknown #ad
- 50 lb. Ft. Covers up to 10, 000 sq. Hardiness zones - 1, 4, 3, 5, 6, 2, 7. Annual. Rye grass Seed.
2. Jonathan Green #ad
Cool Season Lawn Seed 50 lb, Jonathan Green 10324 Black Beauty Ultra Grass Seed #adJonathan Green #ad
- For overseeding, this bag will seed up to 20, 000 sq. The best time to apply is mid-August to mid-October while the ground is still warm and the nights are cooler. It also withstands heavy traffic. For new lawns.
The germination time is 7 - 14 days. Ft. Complete coverage - this 50 lb bag will seed up to 10, 000 sq. Retains moisture - with roots that can grow up to 4-feet deep and a waxy leaf coating, Black Beauty Ultra preserves moisture and limits evaporation.
It also rapidly fills in bare spots to invigorate thin or damaged lawns. Establishes new yards & fills in bare spots - black Beauty Ultra Grass Seed quickly germinates for the fast establishment of newly seeded lawns.
Ft. The next best time to plant is mid-March through mid-May. Grass types included are tall fescues, Kentucky bluegrass, dense, and perennial ryegrass. Provides a dark green lawn - this grass seed mix produces healthy, and attractive turf with a dark-green color. Ideal growing conditions - our grass seed mix requires full sun to partial shade.
3. Jonathan Green #ad
Jonathan Green 10316 Black Beauty Original Grass Seed Blend, Cool Season Lawn Seed 50 lb #adJonathan Green #ad
- The waxy coating on the leaves helps preserve moisture when hot. Ft. The germination time is 10 - 14 days. Ideal growing conditions - the best time to apply is mid-August to mid-October while the ground is still warm and the nights are cooler.
For new lawns. The next best time to plant is mid-March through mid-May. Ft. For overseeding, 000 sq. 100% tall fescue blend - our cool-season grass seed blend features turf-type tall fescues that are dark-green in color, will not shred when mown, uniform in leaf texture, and will thrive under adverse growing conditions.
Sunny & shady areas - this 100% tall fescue grass seed blend is perfect for growing in sunny and shady areas.
Complete coverage - this 50 lb bag will seed up to 7, this bag will seed up to 15, 500 sq. Drought tolerant grass seed - black beauty original grass seed produces grass roots that can grow up to 4-feet deep for superior drought tolerance. Black beauty original grass seed thickens and strengthens any sunny or shady cool-season lawn.
|Brand||Jonathan Green #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jonathan Green #ad|
4. Pendelton Turf Supply #ad
Jacklin Seed, Heisman Mix | 85% Kentucky Bluegrass, 15% Perennial Ryegrass | Certified Grass Seed 50 lbs 20,000 sq ft #adPendelton Turf Supply #ad
- Heisman is ideal for any consumer looking to have the best-looking lawn and landscape. This roughly corresponds to daytime air temperatures between 60°F and 75°F. Heisman is an elite mix of 85% kentucky bluegrass and 15% perennial ryegrass. Perennial ryegrass provides rapid germination, wear resistance, recuperative ability, as well as winter hardiness and transition zone adaption.
Germination time: perennial ryegrass will germinate between 5-7 days and Kentucky Bluegrass will germinate between 14-21 days. Use on: residential lawns, golf course roughs, municipal and community parks, athletic fields, and other high-traffic areas. When to apply: spring and fall, are the best times to seed but can be used anytime during the growing season, applicable to your region.
Grass seed germinates when soil temperatures are consistently above 50°F. If grass seed is applied in fall, between 60°f and 80°F, any ungerminated grass seeds will remain dormant throughout winter, then germinate when soil temperatures reach 50°F in spring.1
15% perennial ryegrass provides quick germination while 85% Kentucky Bluegrass provides durable blades of grass that fills in, thickens your lawn, and over time, will crowd out the Perennial Ryegrass leaving the customer with a pure Kentucky Bluegrass lawn and landscape. Kentucky bluegrass is great for wear tolerance, vigorous recuperative ability, and broad-based disease resistance while maintaining high summer density. Note: any purchase smaller than 50 lbs will be repackaged into a resealable bag. Grass seed will continue to thicken throughout growing season.
5. Pendelton Turf Supply #ad
Burlingham Seeds Rx Perennial Ryegrass Blend | 100% Perennial Ryegrass | Blue TAG Certified Grass Seed 50 lbs 10,000 sq ft #adPendelton Turf Supply #ad
- When to apply: spring and fall, any ungerminated grass seeds will remain dormant throughout winter, are the best times to seed, between 60°f and 80°F, but can be used anytime during the growing season, applicable to your region.
Rx perennial ryegrass seed blend contains 100% perennial ryegrass. This roughly corresponds to daytime air temperatures between 60°F and 75°F. Perennial ryegrass provides rapid germination, recuperative ability, wear resistance, as well as winter hardiness and transition zone adaption.
If grass seed is applied in fall, then germinate when soil temperatures reach 50°F in spring. It is a cost-effective grass seed that is great for winter overseeding residential lawns in the southern United States.
Grass seed germinates when soil temperatures are consistently above 50°F. Germination time: perennial Ryegrass will germinate between 5-7 days. Grass seed will continue to thicken throughout growing season. Note: any purchase smaller than 50 lbs will be repackaged into a resealable bag. Use on residential lawns or municipal and community parks that receive less than optimal maintenance.
6. SeedRanch #ad
50 lbs., SeedRanch Falcon IV Turf Type Tall Fescue Grass Seeds #adSeedRanch #ad
- Tall fescue Variety. New and Improved. Developed for Superior Turf Quality. Heat and Disease Resistant.
7. SeedRanch #ad
50 Lbs., SeedRanch Kentucky 32 Tall Fescue Grass Seed #adSeedRanch #ad
- Heat & drought Tolerant. High forage & Hay Yields. Lawn, pasture & Forage. Endophyte free. Certified Green Tag Seed.
8. Hancock Seed Company #ad
50 lbs., Coated, Hancock's Pensacola Bahia Grass Seed #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- Pensacola bahia grass is excellent for sandy soils where many other grasses struggle to survive. Bahiagrass is a warm-season grass that produces more grazing in the summer than winter. Hancock’s pensacola bahia grass seed is used for lawn and pasture applications in the southern climates.
If it is fertilized and rotationally grazed, it will carry about one animal unit per acre from approximately mid-March to mid-November on southern Florida flatwoods. The bag you receive may appear different than the picture.
Our pensacola bahia grass seed is harvested, processed and distributed from Hancock Seed Company, ensuring the highest quality Pensacola Bahia grass seed available. Pensacola bahia grass seed is commonly used for lawns, pastures and roadside applications, from North Carolina to California.
Due to the longer growing season, forage growth is more evenly distributed throughout the year in southern Florida than in northern Florida. Bahiagrass is used mainly for beef cattle pastures. Bahiagrass is adapted to climatic conditions throughout Florida and can be grown on upland, well-drained sands, as well as the moist, poorly-drained flatwoods soils of peninsular Florida.