As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jobe's #ad
50 Spikes per Package 2 Pack, Jobe’s Fertilizer Spikes for Flowering Plants, 10-10-4 Time Release Fertilizer #adJobe's #ad
- Spikes provide a continuous supply of important nutrients right at the roots, where plants need it most. Effective feeding for 60 days. Keeping your flowering houseplants healthy and fertilized is easier than ever with Jobe's Flowering Plant Food Spikes. Feeds slowly and safely.
2. Nutricote #ad
Nutricote 18-6-8 1 Pound Slow Time Release Fertilizer 180 Day Formula in Resealable, 1 Pound, Airtight & Waterproof Packaging. Scoop Included 1 #adNutricote #ad
- Resealable, airtight & Waterproof packaging to ensure no spoilage. Includes measuring scoop. Excellent on all plants both indoor and outdoor, including orchids and bonsai.
No fillers, 100% original Nutricote 18-6-8. Only needs to be applied once every 6 months and slowly releases the food over the 6 month period.
3. Nutricote #ad
5 lb., Nutricote 18-6-8 Total 180 Day Time Release Fertilizer 1 #adNutricote #ad
- Nutricote 18-6-8 total 180 day is great for seedlings to mature plants giving them a little boost of added nitrogen. This total package of n-p-K along with key micronutrients matches the needs of your plants over the growth cycle.
Great for orchids, foliage, bromeliads, bedding plant, potted plants, nursery, and landscape plants. Sprinkled on top of potting medium. Application rates on package labels. Last up to 180 days. Superior control and dependable nutrient release for the most affective feeding to grow strong healthy plants.
4. KEEP IT GREEN #ad
Child and Pet Safe Snow Melt Rock Salt Pellets with Time Release Fertilizer for Grass and Garden, 2800 LBS Pallet 56 x 50 Pound Bags, KEEP IT GREEN Pet Safe Ice Melt, Green Tint #adKEEP IT GREEN #ad
- The easy pour spout spreads the salt evenly. Environmentally friendly: trust in a product that doesn’t use calcium chloride or any harmful chemicals. Better yet, concrete, kitchen floors, brick or stone. These pellets aren’t harmful to the environment because they draw in moisture from the environment, making it safer for you and the planet.
Unlike typical ice melts ours is combined with a time release fertilizer that distributes nutrients into the soil once the ice melt washes away. These pellets work on contact and continue to work even in very cold temperatures.
Non-toxic, safe & stain free: keep it green ice melter is the best option for your home and your family because it is pet friendly, it won't stain carpets, child safe and won’t harm vegetation.
Fertilizes your yard: keep your lawn or yard healthy and lush even through winter weather. Melt away snow and ice in an instant! This powerful CMA sidewalk deicer works on contact to de-ice steps, pavements, driveways and other road surfaces immediately. Quick & effective: don’t let snowy weather stop you from hitting the road. Green colored salt: this green tinted snow melting salt ensures you see what area has already been salted, so you don't waste.
5. Osmocote #ad
1 lb, Osmocote 274150 Smart-Release Plant Food Plus Outdoor & Indoor #adOsmocote #ad
- Apply with confidence to potted plants, indoors or outdoors. Our best formula, fortified with 11 essential nutrients. No-burn pledge when used as directed. Works with virtually all plant varieties, in all growing conditions. Feeds up to 6 full months.
|Manufacturer||Scotts Miracle-Gro #ad|
6. rePotme #ad
16 Oz Direction Sheet and Teaspoon Included, Feed ME! Time Release Fertilizer #adrePotme #ad
- Continual time released Feeding For 4 Months at a Time. Ideal for orchids, african Violets, Tropicals, Roses, Azaleas, bonsai, and More!. Convenient way To Feed Your Plants. Free same day Shipping! Easy to use. No mixing or Cleaning Up.
7. Jobe's #ad
Jobe’s Organics Fruit & Citrus Tree Fertilizer Spikes, 6 Spikes per Package 3, 3-5-5 Time Release Fertilizer for All Container or Indoor Fruit Trees #adJobe's #ad
- Jobe’s biozome improves soil conditions. Analysis 3-5-5 and 6 spikes per package. Contains jobe’s biozome…the proprietary microorganism archaea that aggressively breaks down material for faster results.
Omri listed for organic gardening by USDA; Certified organic means no synthetic chemicals. Organic fertilizer spikes for in-ground trees; Pre-measured time release fertilizer provides nourishment at the roots.