As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
Burpee Early Italian Bush Bean Seeds 2 ounces of seed #adBurpee #ad
- No gmos, ever. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Flat italian beans have the Best Bean flavor, and this one is the tastiest. Yields 5.
5" pods. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Plant spread is 10". Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Plant height is 16-18". Harvest in 50 days.
Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Each packet contains 2 ounces of seed. Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
2. The Heirloom Seed Store #ad
Pole Bean Smeraldo Romano Bean #adThe Heirloom Seed Store #ad
- Romano italian pole Bean Italian Heirloom Seed Favorite. Easy to grow, Non GMO Seeds. Franchi seeds has been selling Heirloom Seeds for over 200 years! Flat, meaty, Buttery, Stringless Pods. Heirloom italian romano Pole Bean--Italian Flat Bean--Butter Bean.
3. Burpee #ad
Burpee Roma II Bush Bean Seeds 2 ounces of seed #adBurpee #ad
- Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Of seed. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Yields 4. 5" pods. No gmos, ever. Each packet contains 2 oz. Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 53 days.
Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Plant spread is 10". Plant height is 15". Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Bush bean with a heavy crop of stringless, flat Green pods and distinctive, robust flavor.
4. Seedville #ad
50 ROMA ITALIAN GREEN BEAN Phaseolus Vulgaris Vegetable Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Color: green Pods with White Beans. Of course they are the best when the are fresh out of the garden anyway! . Plant spacing: 24 - 30".
Light requirements: sun. Harvest: 59 Days. These are my absolute favorite bean! if you enjoy them too, I would definitely recommend growing some because at least around here, they are very hard to find in the stores and are much more expensive than any other beans when you can find them.
Plant height: 14 - 18". The bean typically measure 5-7 inches long and are wide and flat. Roma is a bush bean, and the pods can be harvested early for snap beans. Soil / water: Average.
5. Jocadew #ad
Kwintus Pole Flat Green Bean Seeds! Romano Italian Style Bean Gourmet Flavor jocad 25 Seeds #adJocadew #ad
- Perfect for short growing seasons with high yields. A classic italian type, romano flat bean which has a distinctive, full buttery flavor that lasts a lot longer even as they age on the vine, more so than others.
Kwintus pole flat green bean seeds! Romano Italian Style Bean Gourmet Flavor jocad 25 Seeds. Pole type plants are loaded with long, 8-10” stringless, tender, flat-podded, green beans right up to frost. Vigorous vines grow to about 6-9 Feet.
6. The Heirloom Seed Store #ad
Heirloom Italian Romano Pole Bean Smereldo #adThe Heirloom Seed Store #ad
- Itallian classic heirloom Romano Pole Bean, White Seeds; Non GMO. Delicious recipe included with purchase. Heavy producer, Easy to Grow, Excellent Flavor. Franchi semente has been a trusted brand since 1783! Premium quality, high Germination Rate Plants Producing Seeds for Saving.
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Bean Bush Romano #14 9876 Green 100 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 50 days. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. High yielding for fall crops. Germination rate about 80% or better. Italian green beans that are very flavorful and slightly sweet.