As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hometown Seeds #ad
Pumpkin Seeds by Hometown Seeds, Sugar Pie #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Package contains approximately 12 Sugar Pie Pumpkin Seeds. Full of flavor for pies and canning. 1 package = 3 g Of Seeds. 7 to 10 inch pumpkins with sweet, fine-grained, and yellow flesh. Small, round to somewhat flattened.
2. Hometown Seeds #ad
Autumn Gold Hybrid, Pumpkin Seeds, Non-GMO #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Multi-purpose pumpkin for carving, cooking, and seeds. Vigorous vine produces 3 to 5 beautiful pumpkins. 1 package = 20 autumn Gold Hybrid Pumpkin Seeds.
Pumpkins weighing 7 to 10 pounds each. If it doesn't say ship and sold by hometown seeds we can't guarantee quality, check us out at hometownseeds. Com ***.
3. ROBsRAREandGIANTseeds #ad
Pumpkin,Sugar Pie Cucurbita Seeds by Robsrareandgiantseeds UPC0764425786528 Non-GMO,Organic,USA Grower,1072-A Package of 15 Seeds #adROBsRAREandGIANTseeds #ad
- The orange fruit weigh 4-5 lbs. Since 1863, 'sugar pie' has been the standard for making terrific pies, soups, muffins, and casseroles. Sugar pie pumpkin of new england. Br>. In the united states and canada, it is usually prepared for Thanksgiving, and other occasions when pumpkin is in season.
Germination rate about 85% and better, their flesh is also firmer and less stringy than carving pumpkins.
100% money back guarantee - Because its just that great of a choice to buy it Now. Br>. Small fruits are also good for carving table décor-size. Br>.
The pumpkin is a symbol of harvest time, and pumpkin pie is often eaten during the fall and early winter. Br>. Also known as the pie pumpkin and sugar pumpkin, Sugar Pie pumpkins are used as a baking pumpkin and are highly regarded for their smooth texture and sweet, rich flavors. Pumpkin pie pumpkin is a dessert pie with a spiced, pumpkin-based custard filling.
4. Flowelover #ad
25pcs Pumpkin Sugar Pie Great Heirloom Vegetable 25 Seeds for Garden Balcony/Patio Easy to Grow #adFlowelover #ad
- Flowers and plants, a full of joy, a small embellishment, life is not alone. Fit for any weather conditions. Applications: balcony, Roof, Garden, Living room, windows, etc.
The freshest seeds/bulbs available lead to high germination rates, successful, making your gardening easy, and fun!. These houseplants are recommended for INDOOR / OUTDOORS home gardens.
5. Kuting #ad
Precocious Chest nut Pumpkin Non-GMO Seeds Small Pumpkin Red-5g Seeds #adKuting #ad
- Because pumpkin is a climbing plant, it is necessary to lay the pumpkin in the ground in time after transplanting. The pumpkin seeds need to be treated. The fruit tastes soft and soft, and after eating it tastes a sweet taste like chestnut. Then sterilize with sterilizing spirit, they should be soaked in warm water of 50 degrees for ten minutes.
During the period before germination, the seeds can be gently washed in warm water, which can accelerate the germination of the seeds and sprout after about 2-3 days. When the water temperature reaches 30 °C, then wrap the seeds with a damp towel and germination at room temperature in the environment of 25-30 °C.
First, and finally rinse the seeds with clean water, they are then soaked for 4-9 hours. In order to ensure the appearance of the pumpkin and prevent the pumpkin from touching the land to yellow, the current amount of water is controlled according to the weather conditions to ensure fruit development.
Spring planting pumpkins should prevent waterlogging, a mat can be added between the pumpkin and the land to ensure the uniformity of the pumpkin color. When the buds of the pumpkin seeds grow to 2-4 mm, attention should be made to frequently turn over to ensure that the seeds are germinated more evenly. In addition, they can be sown. Generally, a herringbone frame or a scissor frame is used, and a bamboo wood rod is horizontally pulled between the frame and the frame so that the bracket is firm.
6. ZLKING #ad
200 Big Max Pumpkin Seeds Cucurbita Maxima Great for Pies and Halloween Non-GMO #adZLKING #ad
- Non gmo product. Pumpkin seeds are good for this growing season and next. Pumpkin seeds for planting Jack O' Lantern pumpkins grow pumpkins perfect for carving,.
The ingredients contained in the pumpkin can promote bile secretion, strengthen gastrointestinal motility, and help digestion of food. Pumpkin seeds to plant the most popular kind of pumpkin.
7. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Blue Jarrahdale Pumpkin Cucurbita Maxima Twin Pack of 20 Seeds Each Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- Blue jarrahdale is an heirloom pumpkin that will be ready for harvesting in roughly 100 days. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. All pumpkin seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
Blue jarrahdale produces deep ribbed pumpkins with a blue / gray-green skin. The plants grow from seeds, reaching 1 to 2 feet tall and will produce their fruits in the early Autumn season.
Pumpkin plants will vine outwards and require plenty of room to grow. Quality pumpkin seeds packaged by seed needs. The inner flesh is golden yellow and very tasty and perfect for making pies. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.