As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kuting #ad
Jasmine Seeds 20Pcs Gardenia Cape Jasmine Jasminiodes White Aromatic Flower Floral Seeds Fresh Plant Seed Elegant #adKuting #ad
- Ornamental aromatic flowers for common gardens and potted plants. Multi-purpose potted plants, elegant and pleasant, decorated with room, can also be processed into garlands and other decorations.
The flowers of jasmine are very fragrant, and are famous flower tea raw materials and important essential raw materials; flowers and leaves are used to treat red eyes and swelling, and have the effect of relieving cough and removing phlegm.
The jasmine flowering period is from May to August, and the fruiting period is from July to September. Jasmine leaves of evergreen shrubs are green, with a white color and a strong aroma. Jasmine likes to be warm and moist, and grows best in a well ventilated, semi-yin environment. The soil is most suitable for the slightly acidic sandy soil containing a large amount of humus.
|Part Number||Kuting-molihua seeds|
2. WYBAM-f #ad
50PCS Rare Climbing Plants Seedlings Jasmine Seeds Amazing Smell & Beautiful Flowers Seeds Perennial Decorated Home Garden #adWYBAM-f #ad
- Function:Beautifying, Flowerpot:Excluded. Variety:jasmine, applicable Constellation:Taurus, Classification:Happy Farm. Product type:climbing Jasmine Seeds, Size:50pcs/bag.
Style:perennial, climate:temperate, Full-bloom Period:Summer, Cultivating Difficulty Degree:Very Easy. Use:outdoor plants, Location:Courtyard, Type:Blooming Plants Seeds.
3. WYBAM #ad
50pcs/Bag Rare Climbing Jasmine Flower Seeds White Jasmine Seeds Fragrant Plant Arabian Jasmine Seed Bonsai Plant Home Garden #adWYBAM #ad
- Location:courtyard, Full-bloom Period:Summer, Climate:Temperate. Variety:jasmine, product Type:Flower seeds, Use:Outdoor Plants.
Type:blooming plants, Classification:Novel Plant, Style:Annual. Flowerpot:excluded, Function:Beautifying Cultivating Difficulty Degree:Very Easy. Applicable Constellation:Virgo.
4. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
1 Gallon, Perfect Plants Confederate Jasmine Live Plant, Includes Care Guide #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Jasmine plants love the sun and would enjoy a spot in the landscape that receives full sun and partial shade throughout the day.
This plant features cascading lime-green foliage with pale, pinwheel flowers that release a heavy spring aroma. This hardy vine is easy to shape along fence-lines, benches, mailboxes, Trellises, gazebos, decks, walls, and hand-rails.
Mature height: 10-12ft | mature width: 4Ft, Confederate Jasmine is easy to manipulate with garden steaks, garden wire, or plant clips. Live confederate jasmine is a beautifully-fragrant, Jasmine vine incredibly easy to grow and maintain.
5. WYBAM #ad
100 pcs/Bag Gardenia Seeds Cape Jasmine Amazing Smell & Beautiful Flower Seeds Tree Seeds for Home Garden Plant #adWYBAM #ad
- Product type: gardenia Seeds, Size:100pcs/bag. Variety:totamato, variety:gardenia plant|sementes de flores:flower raras perennial|new year gifts:de efecto invernadero para el jardin|Exotic Plants:Plante outdoor House plants|Four Seasons flower:Goods For The Garden And Cottages|Fleur et plante:Purify The Air Absorb Harmful Gases|Maintenance difficulty:Very Easy grow in bonsai|Flowers for the garden:Sementes mini jardim|Perennial Garden Flowers:The Germination Rate 95%.
Use:outdoor plants, type:Blooming Plants, location:Courtyard, Applicable Constellation:Pisces. Function:beautifying, Classification:Novel Plant, Flowerpot:Excluded. Style:perennial, full-bloom Period:Summer, climate:temperate, Cultivating Difficulty Degree:Very Easy.
6. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Maid of Orleans,, Hirt's Gardens Hirt's Arabian Tea Jasmine Plant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Jasmine plant – a small shrub or vine that is widely cultivated for its stunning and sweet-scented flowers. Pruning – depending on your jasmine plant variety, if it is a shrub your main goal is to maintain the size or the shape as what you wish it to be.
Some are slowly and others are aggressively growing that requires regular trimming. If your jasmine plant belongs to vining variety you also need to regularly practice trellis and make sure to secure the weaker vines to assist it in holding on.
Growing a jasmine plant – jasmine’s are easy growing plant that prefers to be in well-drained soil. Can also be used as a fragrant ingredient in perfumes and as a jasmine tea. Hirt's arabian tea jasmine plant that you will be receiving in your purchase is a Live Plant potted in a 4'' pot.
Proudly homegrown by Hirt's Garden. Approximately grows up to 1. 6 to 9. 8 ft in height. If you want to encourage growing abundant Jasmine Flowers, phosphorous will do the blossom development. Can be grown indoor or outdoor. Taking care of jasmine plant - the most common pests for Jasmine species are whiteflies, nematodes and mealybugs.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
7. Kuting #ad
Cape Jasmine Gardenia Seeds About 50+ White Flowers Organic Easy to Grow White Flowers Gardenia jasminoides Ellis for Planting Garden Indoor Outdoor #adKuting #ad
- This evergreen shrub enjoys a bushy habit and grows up to 3-6ft. Gardenia cape jasmine is a large evergreen shrub with thick, lance-shaped, white flowers, dark green leaves and extremely fragrant, 3in. In hot climates, organically rich, well-drained soils.
One packet contains cape jasmine flower Seeds 200+ Gradual change Color Sensation for Home Yard and Garden Planting. Easy and fast growing with basic maintenance, They Blend Well With Colour Flowers And Look Very Pretty Just By Themselves.
Although it prefers full sun, especially if their roots are covered with organic mulch. Tall and wide 90-180cm winner of the prestigious award of garden merit of the royal horticultural society. A full sun to light shade lover, they can tolerate full sun, this gardenia is best grown in consistently moist, Gardenias grow best with morning sun and afternoon shade.
Across8cm. Blooming throughout the year in warm climates, lustrous, where temperatures do not drop below 60 15, this award-winning Gardenia blooms in late spring to early summer in cooler climates. In cooler areas, acidic, some shade is appreciated during the warmer months of the year or its leaves may scorch and its buds may fall off if they get too much sunlight.