As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BioAdvanced #ad
BioAdvanced 700420A Termite & Carpenter Bee Killer Plus Pesticide, Foam Spray, 18 oz #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Easy application: do it like the pros do- get the hard-to-reach areas with ease. Insect killer: plus kills other wood-infesting insects including carpenter bees, beetles, ants, and more.
New way to thoroughly cover hard to reach areas. Foam spray: the foam expands at a 30:1 ratio to fill cracks. Termite killer: kills the termites you see, and the ones you don't see.
2. Control Solutions #ad
Control Solutions Inc. 82770008 Fuse Foam Ready-to-Use Termiticide/Insecticide #adControl Solutions #ad
- Professional Product. Fipronil 0005%, imidacloprid 002%. Not for sale to: ak, CT, CA, PR. 15 oz can.
3. Bayer #ad
Bayer 03780574 Premise Foam Termiticide #adBayer #ad
- No assembly Required. Country of Origin: United States. Premise foam kills and controls Termites Wood-Infesting Insects Carpenter Bees And Ant Infestations. Brand name: Bayer.
4. Stay Away #ad
Environmentally Friendly, No Mess 4-Pack, Stay Away Ants Repellent Pest Control Scent Pouches, All Natural #adStay Away #ad
- Use one pouch per cupboard or small space; two pouches per large pantry. Over the past 10 years, stay away is the first pest prevention line made entirely out of plant-based ingredients including essential oils and plant fiber. No-mess, easy to use - remove plastic wrap from pouch.
Protect your property - use stay away ants pouches anywhere ants go to find food: pantries, cupboards, basements, kitchens, or places you would like to prevent them from entering. Non-toxic - the plant based active ingredients lemongrass, and thyme essential oils, peppermint, along with patented design ensures Stay Away Ants is as eco-friendly as it is high performance.
Ethical/environmental - made in the usa by earthkind, and hires 20% developmentally disabled workforce for assembly of products.
Earthkind operates with a 2% carbon footprint, earthKind has won multiple awards and has been the natural leader in DIY pest control with a 97% Net Promoter Score NPS means customers promote our brands. Fast acting - stay away ants scent pouches, placed where food particles are present, keep them out of treated areas for up to 60 days. Replace when scent has diminished.
5. Bayer #ad
1 LB, Delta Dust Multi Use Pest Control Insecticide Dust #adBayer #ad
- Cannot ship to NY or CT. Target pest: ants, cockroaches, firebrats, wasps, clothes moths, carpenter ants, bed bugs, pantry pest, spiders, Scorpions, Bees, Carpet Beetles, Webbing, boxelder bugs, Silverfish, Carpenter Bees, Plant Pest, Crickets, Termites, sowbugs, Centipedes, Fleas, millipedes, Ground Bettles, slugs, and Ticks.
Yield: 1 lb. Delta dust bed Bug Insecticide - 1 lb. Active ingredient: Deltamethrin, 005%. Of delta dust covers about 2, 000 sq. Ft.
6. Ortho #ad
Centipedes, Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Cracks & Crevices, Spray Foam Kills Ants, Boxelder Bugs & Other Listed Common Insects, Cockroaches, Fleas, Crickets, 16 oz., Long-Lasting #adOrtho #ad
- Easy-to-use foam spray: the foam spreads around objects and hard-to-reach areas that sprays can miss, and it expands and disappears, leaving an invisible home protective barrier.
Kills home-invading pests: kills those pesky ants, cockroaches, boxelder bugs, crickets, fleas, fleas, centipedes, ticks and other listed insects that like to crawl into your house. Indoor & outdoor use: the foam can be used inside your home or outside, and it's non-staining on surfaces that water would not stain.
Ortho home defense insect killer for cracks & Crevices is a spray foam that spreads deep into hard-to-reach places where bugs can hide, plus it's long-lasting and protects your home indoors and out. Long-lasting: it keeps on killing german and American cockroaches and Argentine ants for up to 18 months and keeps killing carpenter ants for up to 1 month on non-porous surfaces.
7. Spectracide #ad
Spectracide Carpenter Bee & Ground-Nesting Yellowjacket Killer Foaming Aerosol HG-53371 Pack of 2 #adSpectracide #ad
- Spray into hard-to-reach areas. Spray foam. Kills on contact. Foam expands to where insects live.