As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Hardy Groundcover/House Plant -Sun/Shade-2 Pack 3" Pots, Gold Child English Ivy #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Proper name: Hedera helix 'Gold Child'. Hardy in zones 5-8. Deer resistant. Immediate shipping. Easy to grow. Grows in sun or shade.
2. American Plant Exchange #ad
Green Trailing Vine, 6" Pot, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE English Ivy Needlepoint Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Houseplants make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, help you sleep, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
This top air-purifying green plant is in a 6" pot measuring 9 to 11" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves. Ivy is a fast growing and easy care climber that looks great hanging or dangling its vines from a shelf, mantle, hanging basket or trained as Topiary.
A fan of bright, indirect sunlight, ivy are great hanging or climbing plants and are one of the best house plants for cleaning and purifying air. Hardy as an indoor houseplant or outdoors in zones below freezing ivy is ideal for homes, patios, porches, decks, fire escapes, offices, and gardens.
3. Shop Succulents #ad
Single, Shop Succulents | Vining Collection | Hand Selected, Air Purifying Easy Care Live Indoor/Outdoor California Ivy House Plant in 6" Grow Pot, 6-Inch #adShop Succulents #ad
- Direct summer sun from a south-facing window can lead to leaf burn, so indirect light is best. Included in purchase | 1 california ivy plant. The plant prefers to be at cooler temperatures, however, and likes humidity.
If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness.
Fertilizing needs | fertilize your ivy about once a month in the spring, summer and fall with a water soluble, nitrogen-rich fertilizer. Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered.
Soil | sun | potting | ivies prefer bright, like in the 60s f, indirect light. Do not fertilize in the winter, as this is the ivy’s dormant period. Watering needs | ivies prefer to be kept slightly on the dry side, so let the soil dry out some dry to the touch on top before you water your ivy plant again.
4. Sprig & Stone #ad
Hedera Helix 'English Ivy' Grower's Choice #adSprig & Stone #ad
- Low light needs. Great for container gardens! Single plant 2. 5" pot. Live arrival guarantee when temps are above 20°F and below 85°F. Easy to care for.
|Brand||Sprig & Stone #ad|
|Manufacturer||Josh's Frogs #ad|
5. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Thorndale English Ivy 48 Plants, 1 3/4" Pots, Hardy Groundcover #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Proper name: Hedera helix 'Thorndale'. Deer resistant. Hardy in zones 4-8. Plants ordered during winter months are shipped dormant. Grows in sun or shade. Considered the hardiest English Ivy. Immediate shipping in 48 cell flats.
6. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Easy Care Devil's Ivy Golden Pothos Live Indoor Plant, 6-Inch #adCosta Farms #ad
- Authentic costa farms brand plants are in black nursery-grower pots with premium soil, slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots. Plant height at shipping ranges from 10 to 12-inches tall, let it climb a totem or trellis, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
Water the golden pothos well, soaking the soil however make sure to drain all excess water. Allow soil to dry out between watering. Ships fast from our farm to your home.
Nasa proven studies: NASA studies show plants are earth's natural air-purifiers. Low maintenance vining plant, also drought tolerant, excellent indoor plant. The pothos plant can grow in just about any room of your home, medium, it will grow in low, high light spaces.
Excellent for new plant parents. Pothos is wonderfully versatile in the home: You can grow it in hanging baskets to trail down, or grow horizontally along a tabletop or mantle. Golden pothos is one of the easiest houseplants to grow. Ships well rooted in a costa farms brand grower pot. Tops nasa's list for air-purifying plant. Pothos do not like soggy roots.
7. American Plant Exchange #ad
Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE English Ivy Variegated Easy Care Trailing Vine Live Plant, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Hardy as an indoor houseplant or outdoors in zones below freezing ivy is ideal for homes, decks, offices, patios, porches, fire escapes, and gardens. A fan of bright light to partial shade, ivy are great creeping or climbing plants and are one of the best house plants for cleaning and purifying air.
Variegated ivy has dappled green leaves and is an easy care climber that looks great hanging its vines from a basket, shelf, mantle, or as topiary.
Houseplants make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, help you sleep, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. This low maintenance and top air-purifying evergreen plant is in a 6" pot measuring 8 to 10" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves.