As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Chinese Lantern Seeds for Planting Physalis Alkekengi Twin Pack of 200 Seeds Each, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- The lanterns come in a deep orange coloring and are often used in dried bouquets and floral arrangements. Intended for the current and the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Quality chinese lantern seeds packaged by seed needs. They are perfect for arts and crafts as well. The plants will then wilt on the surface, only to later return the following Spring season.
Chinese lantern is grown as a perennial flowering plant. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Perennials will achieve a deep root system in it's initial year of growth.
Chinese lantern plants will grow to a mature height of roughly 24 inches tall. On it's second year of growth, the plants will produce blooms throughout the warm months of late Spring and summer. Chinese lantern will produce ornamental, lantern shaped blooms, that hang from slender stems. All chinese lantern seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
2. CZ Grain #ad
Ships from Iowa, 50 Seeds, USA, Purple Chinese Lantern Seeds for Planting, Exotic Garden Seeds #adCZ Grain #ad
- Cz grain guarantee: we at cz grain take great pride in providing exotic and rare plants, and great customer service. Puprle chinese lantern is a flavorful tomatillo that is 1 inch in diameter, with varying degrees of purple on many fruit.
70 days. If there are any issues please contact us for a fast and simple solution. Truly unique garden seeds to grow.
Stunning lantern shape: Sure to please, the fruits look like miniature lanterns. Rare indeed. Fresh seeds: 50 seeds. Grow or gift: great gift for mom, gardener, dad, Great outdoor STEM Project for Kids. Made in usa: ships from our Iowa farm and nursery to you! Satisfaction Guaranteed.
3. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Chinese Lantern Flower Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Chinese lantern flower seed can be planted indoors in trays and lightly cover with soil. Will take anywhere from 14 - 30 days to germ. The brightly colored seed pods are hollow and are dried best while still fresh by hanging upside down in a cool place.
Chinese lantern is an ornamental plant that, once dried, can also be used in dry floral arrangements. Sowing rate: 3 seeds per plant. Chinese lantern flower seed has an orange seed pod that looks like glowing orange paper lanterns.
Or you can sow directly outdoors, leaving 2 feet between plants. The plants spreads easily by rhizomes, so make sure you plant in a contained area. Make sure the soil has warmed and all danger of frost has passed. Chinese lantern is a 2 foot tall perennial growing in USDA zones 4 - 8. The white flowers will be replaced by green seed pods that will eventually turn orange or red.
4. CZ Grain #ad
Chinese Lantern Seeds for Planting | 100+ Seeds | Stunning Lantern Like Blooms #adCZ Grain #ad
- Stunning blooms: chinese lantern is largely grown for its vividly colored, orange-red, lantern-shaped fruits that can be cut & dried & used for dried bouquets. Fresh seeds: 100+ seeds of Chinese Lantern Plant.
Use good soil like CZ Grain soil. Physalis alkekengi. Grow tips: plant is clusters of 3 to 4 seeds, space the clusters a few inches apart. Made in usa: packaged and ships from Iowa, USA.
5. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Chinese Lantern Seeds Physalis Alkekengi Packet of 30 Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Offering 30+ chinese lantern seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope.
6. Generic #ad
1000 Seeds/Pack Chinese LanternWinter or Ground Cherry / Japanese Lantern Physalis Alkekengi Flower Seeds #adGeneric #ad
- 1000 seeds/pack chinese lanternwinter or Ground Cherry / Japanese Lantern Physalis Alkekengi Flower Seeds. Guaranteed: we’re always here with professional gardening advice.
If you have any issue with our seeds, we’ll refund or replace them no questions asked! There are many other fresh seeds available in our store. Planting tips: water with a watering can or garden hose to saturate the soil without flooding it.
7. Seedville #ad
100 CHINESE LANTERN Winter or Ground Cherry / Japanese Lantern Physalis Alkekengi Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Hardiness zone: 2 - 10 and reseeds itself easily. Bloom time: Summer. Soil / water: Average. Chinese lanterns can be grown very easily in pots.
Light requirements: sun. Plant height: 18 - 24". Plant spacing: 24 - 36". The papery dried seed pods of this plant are wonderful for dried arrangements because they hold their color very well.