As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
50 Japanese Extra Long Bitter Melon Seeds, Non-GMO Seeds by MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Japanese Bitter Melon Long, Big Pack #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- 50 fresh clean seeds ~!! Extra long bitter melon seeds - Japanese Variety. Big pack non-gmo seeds by MySeeds. Co. 60-70 days - this japanese variety has heavily green warted skin and grows to at least 12-13 inches long !! Vigorous and disease tolerant. Approx.
2. S-pone #ad
20+ Balsam Pear Bitter Gourd Seed Melon Momordica charantia Vegetable Plant Garden #adS-pone #ad
- Biological name for Karawila Karela is Momordica Charantia. Bitter gourd has been used as a medicine for many millennia especially in South Asia and South East Asia.
It may fail or take a long time to germiante if the soil temperature is too low. Bitter gourd, taiwan, Vietnam, has an acquired taste. Bitter gourd is one of the most popular vegetables in china, also called Bitter Melon, thailand, India and the Philippines.
The plant is grown mainly for the immature fruits although the young leaves and tips are edible. Bitter melon seed has hard skin and needs warm/moist soil conditions during germination. Bitter melon is a long-season, high-humidity and warm-climate vine plant and needs to grow along supports.
3. Stonysoil Seed Company #ad
Chinese Bitter Melon Green Skin Seeds Foo GWA by Stonysoil Seed Company #adStonysoil Seed Company #ad
- Healthy and delicious a real superfood with many medicinal qualities. Exceptional to control blood sugar for diabetes, i can attest to that from my own personal use. Only. Packet contains 25 seeds handpacked with care, stonysoil seed company products are packaged, manufacturED AND SHIPPED FROM THE U.
S. A. Great stirfried with sesame oil garlic and a dash of soy or used in soups, stuffed wth pork and stirfried with black bean sauce or eaten raw. Even young leaves, shoots and tendrils are edible, can be trellissed as well.
4. HERBstory #ad
Medicinal Korean Herb Bitter Melon Kugua/여주 Dried Bulk Herbs 4oz 113g #adHERBstory #ad
- Instruction included. 100% pure and high quality Medicinal Grade Herbs Imported from S. Korea. Free from chemicals and pesticides. Shipping from US.
Bitter melon, also commonly known as bitter gourd or bitter squash in some western, has a wealth of health benefits that can be derived by including it in your diet. Sold in resealable, Heat sealed Pouches.
5. Amazing Herbs #ad
60 Capsules, Amazing Herbs Black Seed with Bitter Melon #adAmazing Herbs #ad
- Amazing herbs black Seed with Bitter Melon - 60 Capsules. Amazing herbs black Seed with Bitter Melon - 60 Capsules. Amazing herbs black Seed with Bitter Melon - 60 Capsules. Amazing herbs black Seed with Bitter Melon - 60 Capsules. Amazing herbs black Seed with Bitter Melon - 60 Capsules.
6. GreenCreator #ad
Momordica charantia, Mara Long Variety, Non-GMO 20+ Seeds Green Plant Vegetable for Planting #adGreenCreator #ad
- At the start of spring in warm areas. As a perennial in zones 8 to 10 Sow outside: 1/8 inch 3 mm. Spacing 10 to 24 inches 25 to 60 cm. Sow inside: use peat pots. Growing region: zones 3 to 10 Temperature 70 to 75°F 21 to 24°C.
Height: 100 to 200 inches 250 to 500 cm. Transplant outdoors following the last frost. Five or six weeks in advance. Germination time: two to three weeks. Life cycle: half hardy perennial commonly grown as a half hardy annual by gardeners.
7. HOME GROWN #ad
4500+ Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds for Planting, Indoor Outdoor Herb Garden: Basil, Parsley, Dill and More, Lavender, Sage, Chives, Oregano, Cilantro, Mint, Thyme, Rosemary, 15 Culinary Herb Seed Vault #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Non-gmO. Your non-gmo, heirloom seeds are ready to supply your sowing for years to come. Put down roots with us – put your trust in the experience and passion of Home Grown. Expand your menu – enjoy some variety. Your herb seeds variety pack from Home Grown gives you everything you need to start.
Great gift for Gardeners. Beginner-friendly – mark your herb planters with included labels so you know what will sprout next. Learn everything you need to know to grow and use a bountiful harvest with your digital grow guide.
Usa sourced Heirloom Seeds. 4500+ seeds. Sturdy seeds – keep your spare garden seeds safe and dry for next year’s planting in a resealable, waterproof mylar bag with individually packed seed packets.
Your plant seeds are backed by a commitment to great gardens, fine foods, and your consistent agricultural success. Your herb kit includes arugula, parsley, cilantro, sage, basil, oregano, peppermint, mint, lemon balm, chives, rosemary, dill, garlic chives, lavender, and thyme. Turn your thumb green – spice up your cooking, beautify your yard or kitchen, and get in touch with the earth—literally.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|