As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirts: Seed; Perennial #ad
Fragrant Tango Hummingbird Mint 30 Seeds, Agastache #adHirts: Seed; Perennial #ad
- Blooms the first year from seed. Ships from Ohio. Very fragrant. Spikes of brilliant orange flowers from late spring into fall. Compact, bushy 14 inch plants, scented, with handsome, gray-green foliage.
2. Park Seed #ad
Pack of 25 Seeds, Garden Seed, Agastache, Perennial, Flower Seed, Park Seed Arizona Sandstone Hummingbird Mint #adPark Seed #ad
- On a warm summer day, Arizona Sandstone perfumes the whole garden or patio. Ideal for containers as well as the perennial border, Arizona Sandstone is a pollinator magnet, bringing in butterflies and bees as well as the hummingbirds that give this perennial its common name.
There's simply no other flower like it in the garden. Another fantastic color from the arizona series of ultra-compact hummingbird mints. Reaching just 8 to 10 inches high and wide, this anise hyssop is small enough for containers, and makes an excellent companion to unscented plants of all kinds.
Expect the flowers to keep coming into fall in most climates, held above gray-green leaves that boast a powerful, evocative licorice-mint scent.
Less than a foot high and wide, this beautiful perennial blooms the first year from seed, offers terrific heat and drought tolerance, and sports unusual pale orange and dusty purple blooms above rich licorice-scented foliage. They begin as soon as the first flowers open in midsummer—softly colored, tubular, and boasting dusty purple buds and markings on terracotta-orange blooms.
3. Agastache #ad
25 Agastache aurantiaca Seeds,Tango,Hummingbird Mint,Winter Hardy to Zone 5 #adAgastache #ad
- Country/region of manufacture:United States, Mpn:Current Year's Fresh Seeds. Brand:Agastache. Model:Hyssop.
4. Elwyn #ad
Elwyn 105pcs Fragrant Tango Hummingbird Mint Plant Seeds #adElwyn #ad
- Growth depends on soil and weather conditions. 105pcs fragrant Tango Hummingbird Mint plant seeds. Item package quantity:1, No. Of seeds:105.
5. Seedville #ad
30 RED AGASTACHE 'HEATHER QUEEN' Hummingbrid Mint Hyssop Flower Herb Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Hardiness zone: 5 - 10 Agastache is a fragrant, long blooming beauty, and ’heather queen’ is one of the most fragrant varieties. Its slender spikes of tubular flowers are a favorite of HUMMINGBIRDS, bees, & butterflies.
Plant height: 24 - 36". This herb is very tolerant of dry conditions, so it is quite suitable for containers. Light requirements: sun - part shade. Soil / water: Average - Dry. Bloom time: All Summer - Frost. Plant spacing: 15 - 18".
6. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds, Indoors or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds, Mint Seed for Planting, Instructions to Plant and Grow an Herbal Tea Garden #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Spreads vigorously; easier to control when grown in a container. Minimum of 100 mg per packet. Fresh or dried leaves create lovely herbal tea both hot and iced. Beautiful - large packet of mint seeds mentha spicata; popular and easy-to-grow perennial with intense, cool-tasting leaves used in drinks, desserts, salads, and teas.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, harvest instructions, we will happily make it right for you.
Indoor and outdoor - a carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. In the “how to” section of our website.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Grow your own tea -- mint leaves are easy to grow and add variety to your kitchen. Try some in your lemonade for a cooling, refreshing taste. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc.