As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. KOUYE GardenSeeds #ad
Garden, Flower Seeds Hardy Perennial Exotic Flowers bee-Friendly Wildflowers Cosmos Seeds for Balcony, KOUYE GardenSeeds- Rare Chocolate Cosmos Seeds #adKOUYE GardenSeeds #ad
- With the unmistakable and rich scent of dark chocolate. Is an annual plant of the genus Asteraceae, a one- or perennial plant that is 1-2 meters high. ". It forms a medium-sized mound of dark green leaves with cup-shaped flowers of deep burgundy red.
Chocolate cosmos are summer flowers that are cultivated for their cheerful colors and easy care. Chocolate cosmos seeds scientific name: cosmos bipinnata Cav. Plants grow slowly in spring and love the summer heat.
2. Chicoco #ad
Chicoco Seeds, Flower Seeds, Garden Decorations, 100Pcs Rare Chocolate Cosmos Seeds Cosmos Bipinnatus Calliopsis Garden Flower #adChicoco #ad
- The quantity of this product is about 100, there may be a little error, please understand. They grow 2 to 4 feet tall, depending on the variety. Colour of Leaf: Green.
The seeds generally are sown in early to late spring, but some varieties differ. Cosmos are summer flowers grown for their cheery colors and ease of care. Always follow the seed manufacturer's suggestion for planting in your particular area.
3. Brend Fly #ad
Hot Selling!!! 50 Seeds Chocolate Cosmos, Blooms all summer long and has rich scent like chocolate, DIY Home Garden flower #adBrend Fly #ad
- Hot selling!!! 50 seeds chocolate cosmos - Blooms all summer long and has rich scent like chocolate, DIY Home Garden flower.
4. Earth Seeds Co #ad
Earth Seeds Co 50 Pcs Cosmos atrosanguineus 'Chocamocha' Seeds,Smells Like Chocolate Plants Flower Seeds for beds and Borders #adEarth Seeds Co #ad
- A 'must have' plant for gardening chocoholics! Luxurious, velvety blooms in rich cocoa shades that even smell like chocolate. May also be sown in early autumn for early flowering next summer. Deadhead faded cosmos flowers to encourage more blooms to be produced.
Cosmos does smell like chocolate. It's unbelievable but true! the dark reddish brown flowers of Cosmos have a delicious chocolate fragrance, it is quite easy to become addicted to this flower! This chocolate flower cosmos is very versatile as it is suitable for patio planters, therefore, window-boxes and borders.
Plant out 8-12cm 20-30" apart in a sunny position end of May.
Feed and water cosmos plants regularly throughout the growing season. Space seedlings to 5cm 2" apart and grow on. Wherever it is planted you can enjoy a delicious chocolate fragrance in your garden for several months! Sow april-may 6mm ¼" deep direct into finely raked, moist, warm soil where the plants are to flower and rake the seed in gently.
5. Mosichi #ad
Cosmos Seeds for Yard Gardening Plant,100Pcs Rare Chocolate Cosmos Seeds Cosmos Bipinnatus Calliopsis Garden Flower by Mosichi #adMosichi #ad
- You can see below products details about to how to plant, we will reply you once see you email immediately. Thanks. Package includes: 100 x Cosmos Seeds. It is easy to take care of.
Can adaptable to most soils, but produces the best fruit/vagetables /flowers in a deep free-draining soil with consistent moisture in a sunny position. Through planting it by yourself, you harvest organic and healthy vegetable fruit and flowers as well as enjoy the fun in planting.
Cosmos are summer flowers grown for their cheery colors and ease of care. Easy to plant, any question, please send email to us, you can just plant it in your yard, Garden . They grow 2 to 4 feet tall, depending on the variety. Always follow the seed manufacturer's suggestion for planting in your particular area. The seeds generally are sown in early to late spring, but some varieties differ.
6. Acazon #ad
Acazon Flower Seed， Rare Chocolate Cosmos Seeds DIY Home Garden Bloom Flowers #adAcazon #ad
- Use: outdoor Plants. Type: blooming Plants. Material: Seed. Plants are slow to grow in spring, and love summer heat. With the distinctive and rich fragrance of dark chocolate.
This forms a medium-sized mound of dark green leaves, bearing cup-shaped blooms of deep burgundy-red. Main features: chocolate cosmos are summer flowers grown for their cheery colors and ease of care. Style: Annual.