As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Chai Tai #ad
Thai Hot Pepper Chili 90 SeedsQuality Seeds, 1 Package From Chai Tai, Thailand #adChai Tai #ad
- Instruction is included in the package. 90 seeds per one package. Thai hot pepper Chili Seeds. Organic thai Wild Holy basil seeds. Easy to grow vegetable.
2. Burpee #ad
Burpee McMahon's Bird Pepper Hot Pepper Seeds 30 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Yields 1" fruit. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Harvest in 90 days. No gmos, ever.
Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Plant spread is 12". Sow indoors 8-10 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit.
Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Plant height is 12". Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Heirloom, medium-hot, tiny peppers with a pedigree that goes back to Thomas Jefferson. Each packet contains 30 seeds.
3. Chia Tai #ad
Thai Bird Pepper 106 Seeds Seeds, 1 Package From Chai Tai, Thailand. #adChia Tai #ad
- Plants become covered with 1 inch long peppers that are green at first but ripen to red. 106 seeds per one package, Instruction is included in the package. Easy to grow vegetable, Thin fleshed peppers are used especially in Oriental dishes.
Extremely hot variety originally from Thailand. Both colors appear on the plant at the same time making this variety ornamental as well as edible.
4. nitthaishop #ad
Hottest Birds Eye Chili Seeds Thai Hot Pepper Seeds – 106 Seeds #adnitthaishop #ad
- Product of Thailand. Germination : 75% ; Purity : 98%. 100% fresh new seed and it is very easy to grown. Contain : 106 seeds/ pack. Weight : 1 g. Pack.
5. wbut2023 #ad
10 Seeds Zimbabwe Birds Eye Chili Seeds Capsicum Annum Very Hot, Heirloom Chile Pepper #adwbut2023 #ad
- Zimbabwe birdseye, from africa. It's smaller than the malawi Birds Eye and hotter. You will get masses of 1 cm pequin like pods on this compact plant, but be warned they aren't mild and pack a good punch.
The zimbabwe birds eye grows smallish and about 30 cm tall, Capsicum Frutescens, so it's great for growing in pots.
6. Park Seed #ad
Pack of 25 Seeds, Park Seed Thai Hot Pepper Seeds, Ornamental Hot Pepper #adPark Seed #ad
- 85 days from transplanting. This delicious hot, or border! like tiny christmas-tree lights, zesty pepper is also a festive ornamental for the patio, container, the 1-inch fruits of bright red and green poke out all over mounded 18-inch plants.
Start seeds indoors about 7 to 10 weeks before the last anticipated spring frost date. It is also a fantastic hot chile pepper for cuisine. Fruit is most nutritious if allowed to ripen on the plant.
Fertilize when the blooms appear, and water well. Pkt includes 25 seeds. But be careful taking a bite of one right off the plant! The peppers begin green, then quickly turn bright, adding nice pops of color all over the plant, glossy red and remain that way for weeks, among healthy green foliage.
The seedlings should have at least 2 sets of true leaves, and all trace of frost be past, before transplanting outdoors. These small peppers really pack a wallop -- 50, 000 to 100, 000 Scovilles of heat! this makes them a terrific pest repellant.